It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Paul Mcartney Die And Was He Replaced?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
yes he was replaced by someone who looked exactly the same with the same unique musical ability, without any of the band members caring, not even his girlfriend seemed to mind. Remarkable

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Looking forward to your positive and constructive participation in our criminal investigation into the murder of James Paul McCartney in 1966. Those impeding this inquest are making themselves accomplices to the crime.

Well you better get to work there Sherlock, cause so far all your so called 'evidence' has been refuted and found to be based on nothing but rumours, assumptions, comprehension problems, and out right faked pic and vids. There is an 80+ thread on ATS that proves what I say, that was shut down btw because of the garbage coming from the PID crowd.

Good luck finding anything substantial, you'll need it...

Most of us new this was a hoax long before you found it on the internet, or even found the internet.

[edit on 1/1/2010 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
yes he was replaced by someone who looked exactly the same with the same unique musical ability, without any of the band members caring, not even his girlfriend seemed to mind. Remarkable

He was replaced by someone who did not look "exactly the same" as has been proven by forensic science.

Paul McCartney is dead: proof he was replaced
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

Not to mention different color eyes

Don't it make your brown eyes *green*

And a sudden growth spurt

Some video & photo comps of Paul & Faul

Obviously, the replacement is not as musically talented as Paul was. Remember Wings? lol

As far as the other band members & girlfriend go... there was more going on behind the scenes than most people think. I realize this is very difficult for some people to grasp, but people really are replaCIAed. Here are links to info on doubles:

Background information on doubles

Doppelganger and Identity Research Society
doppels.proboards.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hello

I am new here and this is my first post so bear with me if it seems a bit long...

I am 35 years old so I am too young to have know the Beatles in their heyday. The only Beatles-related music I grew up with was hearing Paul McCartney's solo stuff - and I have always hated him. Not sure why, other than I think that he's big headed and not a nice person. Because I don't like him, I never bothered getting into the Beatles music, and apart from a few songs I have heard on the radio etc, I know very little about them (I'm more a Monkees fan to be honest
).

Anyway my point is that I have not been exposed to the Beatles very much and have never seen their albums or seen them on TV. (If you think that's strange, I have also never seen a Star Wars film but that's another story
)

So, when I came across these PID threads (I have spent days reading the 'Paul died in 1966...' one before I found this one) I thought it would be an interesting read but it has turned into more than that - because just the picture comparisons posted have been enough to convince me that PID is true.

Here's why...

Yes, I can see difference in physical features between what is called 'Paul' and 'Faul'. But for me the real clincher is the personality coming through in the pictures - 'Faul' seems just like I've always known him to be - big headed, nasty, not nice. But Paul, he looks nice - cheeky maybe, cute, likeable.

I have even looked at video footage posted, of 1966 Beatles interviews, and found myself laughing at Paul's funny answers. I think I really could get to like him very easily!

How could this be, if the Paul McCartney I have always known has never in my eyes been the least bit likeable? The only answer I have for myself is that it is definitely not the same guy.

Right... there I've got that off my chest. Thank you to all the people on these threads who have posted all the excellent photo comparisons and brought this to light for me and others.

I'm still wrapping my head around the 'how' and 'why'
but I am pretty much convinced that a replacement was made. And it makes me feel kinda sad to think that the likeable young chap who was Paul is no longer with us.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thanks, Tappy, for chiming in :-)

Originally posted by tappy
I am 35 years old so I am too young to have know the Beatles in their heyday. The only Beatles-related music I grew up with was hearing Paul McCartney's solo stuff - and I have always hated him. Not sure why, other than I think that he's big headed and not a nice person.

Same here - born after they broke up. I totally agree w/ you that Faul is not a nice person. I can't stand to hear him or look at him (besides, most of his songs are really terrible (JMO)). IMO, anyone who could usurp someone else's identity like that is ipso facto not a good person.

Yes, I can see difference in physical features between what is called 'Paul' and 'Faul'. But for me the real clincher is the personality coming through in the pictures - 'Faul' seems just like I've always known him to be - big headed, nasty, not nice. But Paul, he looks nice - cheeky maybe, cute, likeable.

Yeah, Paul was awesome - very charming. In contrast, Faul was voted "Most Annoying Celebrity" a couple of years ago even.

And it makes me feel kinda sad to think that the likeable young chap who was Paul is no longer with us.

It is very sad! :-( The world really lost out on that one. I've been motivated to get the Truth out about this b/c it deeply offends my sense of justice that this happened to him.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I'm still wrapping my head around the 'how' and 'why'
but I am pretty much convinced that a replacement was made.

You might be interested in checking out this thread on different theories about how & why it happened:
PID - Motivations for the murder of Paul McCartney

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Did you take all your 'evidence' to a lawyer yet?

I'm just dying to hear what they say....

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Hi someotherguy

Thanks for the link, I will look at that other thread. I think it seems to be a very deep subject with much layers to unravel.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tappy

Be sure to check out the fake pic, videos, and other taken out of context claims...

Did you see that lawyer yet Faulconsnowjob? What are you waiting for, I want to see this fake exposed and prosecuted!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Hi someotherguy

Thanks for the link, I will look at that other thread. I think it seems to be a very deep subject with much layers to unravel.

Great! Yes, it's a deep rabbit hole, for sure, that leads to some interesting revelations, to say the least. Thanks for joining the "research team"

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by tappy

Be sure to check out the fake pic, videos, and other taken out of context claims...

You mean like these image captures taken from videos of Paul & Faul that haven't been altered in any way? Yeah, anyone can go & look at the videos for themselves & see that they weren't doctored.

There's more than enough at plasticmacca.blogspot.com... to show that Paul was replaCIAed. Check it out.

And speaking as someone w/ 2 law degrees, I don't really see the point of going to a lawyer about PID. Have you gone to a lawyer about 9/11? lol

[edit on 8-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Here is one person's experience w/ Faul & the legal system:

"Paul's" stand-in gave blood in paternity case

Normally, committing fraud will toll the statute of limitations. Apparently not in this case.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I love your posts, keep it up.

I've read about this for a while now an NO, there is no conclusive evidence.

A lot of the speculation has been centred around his visual appearance and in particular his "earlobes". They apparently became "seperated" giving a longer lobe which some folks think is the "smoking gun".

Well....ever noticed how often he pulls them when he's being interviewed?

A habit like that is bound to have an effect over time.

Question is...did they change overnight???

I personally dont think he was replaced because he was quite simply irreplaceable.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Well I'd have to get out my measuring stick, like I did with the other pics where I proved that your pics had been manipulated, i.e. stretched out of proportion. Did you miss that 80 page thread that went down in flames?

But all you've got there is a fat Paul and a skinny Paul. All the Beatles lost weight after they stopped touring and started to look after themselves and eat better. Macca became a veggie. He's also puffing out his cheeks in the 1966 pic, which we already went over on that other thread, remember?

You should really check your powers of observation, because you're observing stuff that ain't there, and missing a whole lot that is.

Did you see that lawyer yet? You are so sure of yourself, what is stopping you? A lawyer wouldn't even charge you to look, in fact you'd be giving them a good chuckle.

BTW PID expert do you have anything new, like 'evidence' that hasn't already been around for years? Surely you don't think you found this conspiracy and are trying to take credit for all the 'evidence' you 'found'?

C'mon own up we know you're Faulcon...

[edit on 1/8/2010 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I've read about this for a while now an NO, there is no conclusive evidence.

There is forensic evidence that conclusively proves Paul was replaced. People's mandibular curve, palate, nasal spine, lips, & canines don't all change overnight. Please see the following for more information:

Paul McCartney is dead: proof he was replaced

I personally dont think he was replaced because he was quite simply irreplaceable.

Well, of course, he was, but it's obviously been done.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Well I'd have to get out my measuring stick, like I did with the other pics where I proved that your pics had been manipulated, i.e. stretched out of proportion. Did you miss that 80 page thread that went down in flames?

That thread went down b/c it was targeted by disinformation agents who don't want the truth about PID to come out. Some people don't want information about replaCIAments to get out.

The only pictures that have been tampered w/ are the ones that are trying to cover-up the fact that Paul was replaced.

Photo tampering & illusion creation

Official Video Tampering

Maybe you should get out your ruler & measure Paul & Faul's features like the forensic scientists did who concluded Paul had been replaced. You obviously can't tell just by looking at them.

But all you've got there is a fat Paul and a skinny Paul. All the Beatles lost weight after they stopped touring and started to look after themselves and eat better. Macca became a veggie. He's also puffing out his cheeks in the 1966 pic, which we already went over on that other thread, remember?

"Paul" certainly went thru a drastic metamorphosis from August 1966 to December 1966. I think you're just ignorant that people are imposter-replaCIAed, so you fail to see it even when it's staring you in the face. It's sad that you can't see it even when all the differences are pointed out to you.

You should really check your powers of observation, because you're observing stuff that ain't there, and missing a whole lot that is.

lol - this is coming from someone who can't tell that someone w/ different mandibular curves, nasal spines, palates, canines. mouths, eye colors & heights has been replaCIAed.

Did you see that lawyer yet? You are so sure of yourself, what is stopping you? A lawyer wouldn't even charge you to look, in fact you'd be giving them a good chuckle.

No, b/c I am a lawyer. I don't need to see one about PID, thank you very much. Have you seen that eye doctor yet?

BTW PID expert do you have anything new, like 'evidence' that hasn't already been around for years? Surely you don't think you found this conspiracy and are trying to take credit for all the 'evidence' you 'found'?

Why don't you get a clue about what evidence is.

What Evidence? A little primer on the law of evidence

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
And Anok, what do you think going to a lawyer would accomplish, anyway? No, really. I'm interested to know how you think the legal system could be used to expose Faul for the fraud he is.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I can't believe this.

I have been looking at the evidence all day. I really do not want to believe this but my heart has sunk! I am 29 and have been listening to the Beetles my whole life, this is the first I have heard of this conspiracy but the evidence just seems too good. This man is a different person to the one in 1966 and it has made me feel sick.

Good work someotherguy, your links are fantastic. However, I get the feeling that people are not reading them and are trying to derail the thread for their own ends.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
And Anok, what do you think going to a lawyer would accomplish, anyway? No, really. I'm interested to know how you think the legal system could be used to expose Faul for the fraud he is.

Well you claim to have proof of a major con job here.

What is the point of your 'research' if not to expose this fake?

I just want you put your money where your mouth is, or stop lying on the internet. You've already been exposed in your other thread, making a new one doesn't change history.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by faceofcydonia
I have been looking at the evidence all day. I really do not want to believe this but my heart has sunk! I am 29 and have been listening to the Beetles my whole life, this is the first I have heard of this conspiracy but the evidence just seems too good. This man is a different person to the one in 1966 and it has made me feel sick.

Yes, I know that feeling. I was/am devastated about what happened. It's really heart-breaking. That's why I'm motivated to spread the Truth about this.

Good work someotherguy, your links are fantastic. However, I get the feeling that people are not reading them and are trying to derail the thread for their own ends.

Thanks! Yes, I know that there has been a major effort to suppress the Truth about PID. If people find out about 1 replaCIAment, the lid will be blown & people will start to fathom the level of deception & manipulation that has been going on right under their noses. TPTB have to squelch the Truth about Paul b/c he's more or less the entry-point for research into imposter-replacements.

Truth Suppression and Disinformation

PID & Truth Suppression

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join