It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal Crisis Looming in UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hello, brand new user here. I've been told this belongs in this forum, so bear with me if I've mis-placed it.

I wanted to alert the membership here to a situation that may become public knowledge within the next couple of weeks in the UK. The problem is, I need to be extremely circumspect about it, because it involves ongoing litigation, the details of which I am privy to, and because of the UK's "quaint" libel laws. So for this first posting, I'll just say that there is going to be a rather interesting public proceeding announced in the papers in the UK within the next week. I will give more details when I know that they have become public knowledge. Suffice it to say, what you will see in those proceedings are a boil on the ass of a cockroach on a very teensy tip of a very large iceberg.

I hate to be this obscure, but this is an extremely delicate situation. In fact, if all ends sensibly, there will be an out-of-court settlement and you'll never hear from me again. But nothing about this case has been sensible, and so the odds are you WILL hear from me again. The only reason I am posting here is to make myself available for questions and clarifications when the story breaks.

All for now,

Jimspy

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You haven't just been obscure, you've told us nothing.

What a tease.

join