It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a question to see others veiws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
what is or what is yor belief of god iam not talking about memorized answering from books are form others but what u truly believ what the higher self tells u dont matter what faith u are every one has some concept of god are a higher being i folow the ways of the hermetic order of the golden dawn and ia m a active member in the brotherhood of light just want to hear others views

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I don't believe in God.
I believe in nature and the order that comes from chaos.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Please explain the tenets of the "brotherhood of light".

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i think we can all feel his presence...
i believe the body that has been tampered with attempts to neglect him though...

the all that is,the great father,the father of all creation,omipotence,GOD...

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I don't believe in god as an independent thinking being. I don't believe in god at all. All I know is, energy has to come from somewhere. So, maybe "God" is a source of energy that doesn't need to gather energy. A white hole or something.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
i believe the body that has been tampered with attempts to neglect him though...

I don't feel his presence.
I don't feel his importance.
I don't believe in a father of creation.
I don't believe in God.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I believe in something higher guiding me.
I dont know if its god or not. I just know that there has to be more to life then what we see here.
I feel that my life is directed by this higher power.
We are here to do something specific, that life is more of a test then what really exsists

Mark

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
to find out more about the brotherhood of the light go to www.templesofwisdome.org

we provide more of a spiritual couseling we are considered by many enlightened souls are gifted individuals wh all have the same perception of god or a higher purpose even though we might not all folow the same organized religiouse path we reconize that all paths lead to god some or longer then others.

some people believe that we are false are that we are evil but we do not let such ignorances or falshoods hinder or dedication or allow us to to lose our balance in fact e have been called upon by the government many times for help in smae crimal cases or to teach millitary personel to be able to be more aware and do more things that others would call supernatural i myself i have never been involved in any of those things but some of our older members have for any one who wants more detailed information feel free to u2u me

The Brotherhood of Light, or White Brotherhood, is a voluntary charitable organization. It is dedicated to helping those souls who have died, and are lost and confused, and also to promoting peace and harmony in the universe. The brotherhood is dedicated to serving others.

The members are not gods, angels, or rulers and they are not specifically Christian. The members follow many religious paths, with the shared goal of helping those in distress. The name of the group was changed about a century ago when the term "white" came to imply an opposition to other races. Sometimes the organization is still called the White Brotherhood but the name is archaic and out of use.

While the Brotherhood of Light is aware of spiritual organizations of a more political nature, their goals are compassionate and humanitarian. The members guide the lost whose spiritual paths have become confused or blocked. To some extent, they work with karma, but they primarily focus on counseling and education. The organization trains those interested in counseling troubled souls, and working for peace in troubled regions. The organizational model is closer to a university than to a secret government.

It is important to emphasize this because there has been much misrepresentation of the organization, and its goals. For those interested in a brief explanation of the motivation for creating this site and the source of the information contained here, the Editors's Note page may be of interest.

This web site will include information on the history, the organization, the center's structure, and some of the courses available. The sections related specifically to spiritual counseling in the afterlife are "Death, Reincarnation, and Karma", "Healing", and "Counseling" though information about the process of guiding lost and confused reincarnating souls exists throughout the site.

The Brotherhood of Light welcomes those who are interested.

This site is divided into the following areas.

History
Organization
Grounds and Environment
Death, Reincarnation, and Karma
Courses
Traveling Spiritually
Counseling
Dreams
Healing
Visiting
Conclusion

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
sry there was a typo in the web adress it is www.templesofwisdom.org

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any

Originally posted by bigsage

I don't feel his presence.
I don't feel his importance.
I don't believe in a father of creation.
I don't believe in God.

Do you believe in the immortality of the human soul?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Do you believe in the immortality of the human soul?

I believe that humans are made of energy and energy is indestructible and that energy is consumed by something that is living when we die so we become a part of that thing and in time are reincarnated as something else.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
i have faith. Somewhere between hope and belief constructed of that which a person experiences (sight, sound, taste, touch and smell) a one has only choice. As a one only one choice can be made...at a time. Thus, one may feel compelled to choice. i do not believe, IMHO, that one must always feel obligated to indulge choice by their own free will in relationship to particular topicalities.
i have found digression into circumstantials BY topic leads one often into imbalance or balance. nevertheless i leave speculation up to you, i believe that which i do.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
God is everything.

God is pure knowledge pure energie. You can take a piece of paper, rip it to thousants of pieces but together it is still that piece of paper.
all is dependant of all.

God is pure knowledge of all, god is boring and doesnt know to relate the knowledge. therefore it tore itself into thousants of pieces to see the relation between the pieces. we are the pieces.

we are god.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"God" has changed many times throughout the years. It was originally just a way to keep the ignorant masses from committing crimes. It worked so well, that the story was embellished upon until the stories we now have were accepted by people who had the mental capacity to believe a flashlight was magic.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by �any
I don't believe in God.
I believe in nature and the order that comes from chaos.

well dany... youve allready spoke for my exact beliefs..

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I dont think words can justify Gods being.
Our minds cant begin to imagine what God is.
Our minds are set on this eternal quest to reveal his secret, yet we dont begin to sit down and look around at this world and realize this is no secret other than life.
Deep

new topics

top topics

join