It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Protesters at Serviceman's Funeral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Please excuse my lack of names, and links....

Today, in Hudsonville, Michigan they buried a young American soldier.

It is my understanding that a group of babtists protesters who are protesting gay rights were to show up at this funeral and protest gay rights. It is my understanding that they are saying this is what Americans get when they support homosexuality. (My comments about this come later.)

Well, I had to leave work early today to have my jeep fixed. On my way out of town I noticed a very large contigent of bikers all lined up on a side road on the outskirts of town. It is my understanding that they are counter demonstrators who sort of protect the family of the fallen soldier. I saw them lined up with American flags and everything.

I wanted to follow and watch what happened. I wanted to take some photos to show you guys. But I had an appointment to keep, and I had to get back to work.

I regret this. I should have followed the bikers in my jeep and gave my support. But I fell victem to the capitolist brainwashing that says work is money etc.

To the bikers who are protecting the families from these stupid hatefull protesters. - "You are true Americans and real brothers. You have my deepest respect."

To the Families of the fallen who have to endure this hatred. - "There is nothing I can say except that millions of Americans pray for you."

To the anti-gay protesters. - "In a thousand years I will not be able to understand your thinking. You are twisted, sick, perverted, and WRONG. The young men and women whos funerals you protest at, DIED to give you this supposed right. You have taken this right and perverted it and disgraced yourselves and your religion and have shown EXACTLY what intolerant bigots you are. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY!"

In conclusion. Many people are against the war and the killing. But do you really know about geopolitical strategy? Do you know about the real threats we face today? How about in 50 years. We need to protect our interests. We need to take the initiative. In 50 years every country might have nuclear weapons. What then? The western way of war is to adapt, advance your technology, and take the fight to the enemy. (of today or tomarrow).

Many think of the U.S. Army as a bunch of poeple we dont know, but they are our neighbors, our our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, and best friends. They are fighting for US and for our continued way of life. They are sacrificing EVERYTHING so you can live a normal life. I pray for them and give them my full support. Please contact your congress to insist we give them the medical and psychological support they NEED when they get back home.

Love is an illusion - It's all WAR

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Video

Sickening beyond words. How absolutely hateful of these people. There is also a Hannity and Colmes clip of this.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I am glad I did not go see this site today. What an absolute disgrace to decent people everywhere. I mean - protest gays? at a funeral? How sick is that? How many people are actually convinced or persuaded to this cause by this action.

I just went to the website. I am so SICKENED by them its not even funny.

Computer EXPERT wanted. I pay cash.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Um, pardon my ignourance and blatant confusion, but who was what exactly? I'm confused by the thread title and thread. So the gay protesters are anti-gay protestors and the protesting against gay rights? Was the soldier gay or did they just choose to protest to at his funeral? Sorry, don't really have cable so i can't cetch up on any of the stories

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
Um, pardon my ignourance and blatant confusion, but who was what exactly? I'm confused by the thread title and thread. So the gay protesters are anti-gay protestors and the protesting against gay rights? Was the soldier gay or did they just choose to protest to at his funeral? Sorry, don't really have cable so i can't cetch up on any of the stories

They are happy our soldiers are dying because this country gives gays the same rights as everyone else.

I'm sorry you cant understand me. Your confusion lies not in me but in you.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The title is a bit misleading, I'm sure not purposly. Sounds like the protesters are gay, but they're actually protesting gays.
They're Anti-gay protesters.

Other ATS, PTS and BTS threads on these disgusting people. )

politics.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
1. Protesting at Private funerals is illegal by 48 states and is inapporiate.

2. Why can't they protest at local monuments?

3. I Don't care who joins the Military, Army, Air Force, and Navy, as long as their as compent, and respectable as Mulan to General Washington, and some of the best or strive to be the best at what they do, and look out for civilan rights as well, as being respectful to other countries as needed.

top topics

join