It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Please people sit down !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hey all, just thought I would stroll over here and introduce myself to the board.

My name is Jeff, I am 25, single and go to college full time. My major is undecided, so yeah thats how that goes.

Im from Wisconsin, have a 4 year old daughter, love sports(Packers, Bucks, Brewers). Yes I admit it.

I like to workout, mountain bike, spend as much time playing with my daughter as possible and surfing the net. I am new to the ATS boards as that I have only started coming around about a week ago. Thought it was a good discussion forum and needed a differant view. Thats were I come in.

Im not a hysterical "conspiracy theorist"; However, I do believe alot of things are kept from the average person. I myself hope to learn from you as you do from me.
Im very easy going and never get mad, but I do stand firm on my positions. Any hoot, nice to meet you all.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Welcome aboard and, by the way most people here aren't "hysterical conspiracy theorists" either.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Welcome aboard and, by the way most people here aren't "hysterical conspiracy theorists" either.

Thanks~
I agree from what I have seen. But I have also seen a few of those paranoid almost off the wall types posting on here. Nothing against them, they keep people informed of a differant view, which in my book is always good.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS dreamz........hope you enjoy the boards and the folks here too!

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yes Welcome dude!
Hope you enjoy your stay. My name is Mark
and I will be your cruise director. If you need anything dont hesitate to ask any of your fellow ATS'ers as we are all here to help you. *hands Dreams his tin foil hat*

You are in psycho bin number 8.

And once again thank you for choosing ATS as your conspiracy website.

Mark

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
Yes Welcome dude!
Hope you enjoy your stay. My name is Mark
and I will be your cruise director. If you need anything dont hesitate to ask any of your fellow ATS'ers as we are all here to help you. *hands Dreams his tin foil hat*

You are in psycho bin number 8.

And once again thank you for choosing ATS as your conspiracy website.

Mark

Geez thanks for the hat, since you gave it to me I have been struck by lightning 3 times and had some homeless lady try putting her sandwich on my head.

Anyways, I just went to my room(#8 right?) and poked myself in the eye for a hour before I decided to come back and join ya.

Anyways, nice to meet you all.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Wooo Hooo!
Anyone who rides a bike is welcome here

Glad to have you aboard

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Hey all, just thought I would stroll over here and introduce myself to the board.

My name is Jeff, I am 25, single and go to college full time. My major is undecided, so yeah thats how that goes.

Im from Wisconsin, have a 4 year old daughter, love sports(Packers, Bucks, Brewers). Yes I admit it.

I like to workout, mountain bike, spend as much time playing with my daughter as possible and surfing the net. I am new to the ATS boards as that I have only started coming around about a week ago. Thought it was a good discussion forum and needed a differant view. Thats were I come in.

Im not a hysterical "conspiracy theorist"; However, I do believe alot of things are kept from the average person. I myself hope to learn from you as you do from me.
Im very easy going and never get mad, but I do stand firm on my positions. Any hoot, nice to meet you all.

WELCOME DAMN YOU!!

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!
Please refrain from cannibalism while you are here.
If nausea and vomiting persist consult a qualified physician.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hello Jeff, welcome to the ATS. The only piece of advice i can give from one to another is not to let these guys make you paranoid. Hehe, anyway...Peace and love!

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I'm not hysterical but I am definitely a conspiracy theorist. I compare it to keeping track of the world's largest game of geopolitical chess.
Welcome!

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Welcome to the asylum, Dreamz: please don't unfasten the seat-belt until the light goes off. And I can assure you that while we have the odd (very odd) colleague whose head's not right, there isn't an excess of hysteria on the board (plagiarists, drivel-merchants, cyber-kids and born-again Druids, maybe..but hysterics.never)

[Edited on 18-10-2003 by Estragon]

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thanks everyone, I feel part of a kind of dysfunctional family now.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hey there. Welcome on board. I love your sig btw.

There are quite a few hysterical conspiracy theorists here, don't let them tell you otherwise.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I can tel my presence has been felt.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Welcome my friend to this great board of ours.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Jeff huh? *smiles*

well, welcome Jeff! Hope you like it.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Your major is undecided, then why bother going to college in the first place man?

Oh and welcome, maybe in time you will figure out why you are here?

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Annie, can you give me some information about blogs. Do you just represent your feelings for the day or does it have to be conspiracy theory related?

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Your major is undecided, then why bother going to college in the first place man?

Oh and welcome, maybe in time you will figure out why you are here?

So that I do something constructive with my life. My major will come in time, I have it narrowed down. The question remains out of my 3 majors I have interest in what would I like to do the most. I would love to be a politician, but I don't have the money to win elections now, but maybe in the future.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join