It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hi, I previously posted a sketchy overview of what i believe about how life came to be on earth Life explained?
It was late when i wrote it and i missed a lot out so if you have any questions challenging what i believe i would like to try and answer them.

I think that most of the stuff on here is just stories made up by people with a good imagination but i also think that there are some possible truths behind many of them. I think science is looking to deep to find the answers. I believe that the power of logic and common sense are all that is needed to solve many of the unexplained mysteries surrounding life. 'aliens', space/time etc.

We need to find the links between these conflicting ideas and conspiracy theroies to find the truth.

Begin... lol

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I believe in extraterrestrials. There's too many abductions and sightings to dismiss it. Not to mention the government does LIE. Of course a lot of the UFO sightings have actually been mistakes or hoaxes, but many of them go unexplained. I also think there's a lot of disinformation on the subject. Some people try to debunk it with false info.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Theres some truth to your logic BUT:

In order for a race to move from one planet to another they have to be intelligent and must have the tech to do so.If they meet those parameters then chances are they are very well capable of succesfully evolving in a new enviroment while keeping records of history intact during the time they continue to evolve further.

Your right about your "chinese whisper effect" though, through the long course of evolution of our planet loads of data has been lost and tangled up into something else.This is only normal considering the primitive way we have lived before and in recorded history.To me this is an indication that life has evolved on this planet naturally.

new topics

join