It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride in water+NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Here's alink to an article that ties the New World Order to the flouride conspiracy. It talks about how flouride is being used as a form of population control and, that it has no benificial effects.
www.geocities.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.geocities.com...

What do you guys think. Is flouride killing us or, is it a good thing?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well lets see.

Flouride keep our teeth in better health.
Flouride gives us bone cancer.

It seems like it's killing us ;P

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I haven't seen the actual studies that supposedly validate flouride as a dental benefit.
I do know that flouride is an industrial pollutant. There's only a handfull of municipalities
in the U.S. that don't add flouride. It does make you wonder..

www.sonic.net...

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Here's another article that ties in the Nazis and, refers to fluoride being used as a "truth drug".kspark.kaist.ac.kr..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> kspark.kaist.ac.kr...

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Its sooooo cool!
First they market crapy sweets to kids and then offer to wash it down with fluoride!

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Its industrial solvant and it tastes like #. You should drink it because the governmwnt says so. Even if it tastes like poisen.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
According to David Icke, every study that says fluoride is beneficial to health was funded by the fluoride industry.

You have to consider the source, but it makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Flouride does nothing beneficial so it shouold not be added to water.
There has been a recent test done here in England in Liverpool that proved that flouride has no beneficial effects.
Hald the population had flouride in the water, half didn't, the results on teeth were exactly the same, no difference between the two groups.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
yea there was a thread about this. But still it is a good topic.

Flouride should definately be out.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
yeah we should kick Flouride out of our water systems definately.

Doe sit do anything to bacteria in the water? Does it kill osme microorganisisms, etc?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Flouride is an indurtrial by-product, is toxic and has no beneficial properties.

It has been linked to cancer and bone disease and, apparently (can't remember the source) increases infertility by reducing testosterone.

It has been remarked on other discussions that the "just for men" type of hair product were only introdcued when flouride was increased in concentration in toothpaste.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I quit using flouride toothpaste about two months ago and put filters on my drinking water. I read somewhere it can still get you in the shower. I haven't done anything about that yet but I feel better. I have noticed that my knees don't ache anymore. I really was feeling about 86 years old. I got a bad headache just when I quit flourice toothpaste, kind of like a withdraw symptom. I don't seem to have that cloud over the brain mess anymore either where thinking is slowed down to almost a crawl. I'm feeling much better thanks to comments made on ATS.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
lets use this in teh truth movement. Its somethign thats happening right now as we speak. The twin towers was 5 years ago. Let's start with something people can relate too.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Greys' Anatomy -
The Aliens Responsible For Fluoride Being Forced Upon Us

A long, long time ago, the Earth was used as a dumping ground by many different alien races. Spacecraft-loads of toxic waste were strewn about the planet. Aluminium was one of the main waste products that was dumped on the Earth.

While it was detrimental to the Earth to be loaded with aluminium, hazards increased dramatically when humans began refining the metal. Fluoride is an extremely toxic by-product of aluminium refining. Since industrialists were unable to safely dispose of fluoride, they called upon the ruling elite's assistance to set their propaganda machine into motion. Before long, university professors, dentists, health officers and many others were espousing the "marvel" of fluoride in reducing dental caries (tooth decay). The propaganda is so effectively spread that it is difficult to find a non-fluoridated tube of toothpaste in most supermarkets. Due to the mass propaganda campaign in support of fluoride, a huge number of communities have fluoridated their water supplies and a vast amount of drinking water now contains the toxin.

Further described by Amitakh-Stanford at
www.xeeatwelve.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

What do you guys think. Is flouride killing us or, is it a good thing?

well, that is very strange, I hadn't considered NWO. But, I have been told to rinse my mouth thoroughly after brushing my teeth...due to the flouride. I now use an organic natural toothpaste.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
lets use this in teh truth movement. Its somethign thats happening right now as we speak. The twin towers was 5 years ago. Let's start with something people can relate too.

lol I just noticed this thread was started in 2003...so your comment obviously did not take that into consideration...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well even if you thoroughly rinse your mouth of water after brushing with toothpast with flouride, it has (if you ever used toothpast with flouride) inevitably seeped into your bones forever despite switching from it (which does regress symptoms but not entirely). Either way it is known that flouride is everywhere.

WERE DOOMED!

/7A

[edit on 16/4/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
(which does regress symptoms but not entirely). Either way it is known that flouride is everywhere.

Really?? So, even though I am not using flouride toothpaste and I don't drink tap water (at all), have rain water connected to the shower...I would still have flouride in my system??

Oh and I just read up on flouride after seeing this thread and it says Tea has a lot in it too... I drink a lot of tea so will change that too. And I noticed today straight after drinking a cup of Tea, I felt a bit fuzzy... lol

so probably the toxins? I use a tea that is pesticide free but now to learn it has flouride in it.. OMG

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Funny that this thread renewed itself right now after I just wrote an email to our water department in response to their statement on fluoride in our water system.

I had read recently on a dental website that the cause of cavities was Ph imbalance. Something to do with bacteria and acids which causes your saliva to become out of balance and react with the minerals in your teeth enamel. That seems simple enough. So, the effort of fluoridation must make water more Ph balanced, or does it?

Here is a quote from my cities water department FAQ:

2. Why does the City add flouride to my water?

Fluoride occurs naturally in City of Dayton well water and in groundwater throughout the United States. Our water treatment plants supplement the natural fluoride to protect teeth from dental caries (cavities). The natural fluoride is increased from approximately 0.35 parts per million to 1 part per million. After City of Dayton residents voted in favor of fluoridation the Ohio EPA required Dayton's water plants to feed fluoride continuously. - Updated: October 19, 2000

Source: water.cityofdayton.org...

Notice the FAQ says that after the citizen vote, the EPA required fluoridation and that it occurs naturally. So why in the world would the EPA require something additional if it occurs naturally? It's like they are saying you cannot get enough of this stuff so lets make it a law, but only after the sheep vote it into practice.

I thought the EPA was just around to protect us from environmental hazards and not around to enhance the environment with enacting the use of additional chemicals.

I will wait for their response.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by ben91069]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Even many who claim Illuminati and Rosicrucian descent are opposed to having fluoride in the water:

Illuminati and our Medicine

See my posts there^^^.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Tamahu]

new topics

top topics

join