It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote view this. Make me believe.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So where is the update?

Didn't you say you were going to let us know what the object was today?

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
So where is the update?
Didn't you say you were going to let us know what the object was today?

There wasn't anything hanging by a string. It was a big lie to see if we'd guess something, when there wasn't anything there at all. Just to trap us and make us look like fools.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here it is, folks. A dragon with a mickey mouse (the second object) riding on it. Also, the number that was requested is behind the Mickey. A couple of folks guessed a dragon. Dunno what to make of that (I'll have to keep an open mind at the moment) given that the "hanging by a string" clue I gave did hint at something that's supposed to fly. Nobody guessed Mickey or cartoon or something riding on it. Still, the dragon guesses were pretty good.

So, I'll do another RV experiment soon. This time I'll be much more careful and will follow established protocols that several posters made me aware of. Until then, here's the pic of this latest round:

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Sophismata]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Good Job Benevolent & God Servant! Awesome! If I ever lose something, I'll come to you two if you don't mind, and ask you to help me find it!

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
well to me it was a loaded question , it was only suppose to be 2 objects. And i guessed a coat hanger and a paperclip. The question was what was hanging from the FISHING LINE , the first object hanging from the fishing line is something that looks like a coathanger the second object is a piece of leather or string,the third is the dragon the forth is mickey and the last object was the number . So this experiment was flawed from the beginning.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Cool! I had seen more color than the green on the dragon (maybe from Mickey), but I saw the teeth for sure.

Just curious, is there a megaphone or other conical object in the room? Anything shaped like a cone? Something that might catch your eye often during the day?

Just wondering where that image came from.

Thanks. This is a neat experiment!

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
what do you say?
Ive followed this thread and it was cool that two people picked up on the dragon.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Wow thats unbelievable...

I'll be honest, I never really thought this was possible. Although I have not done a whole lot of research on this but wow

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
Good Job Benevolent & God Servant! Awesome! If I ever lose something, I'll come to you two if you don't mind, and ask you to help me find it!

Must have been luck.

I did really try to clear my mind and focus on this, but I don't think I have any abilities. I've been right before, but I have been wrong more.

I would be interested in trying agian now. Could I have...?..... no way - it was a lucky guess.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well why don't we do it again and test the consistency.

And see if you get it again.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
One thing I find interesting is that I saw pink. I wish I had said that in my original post. I thought the dragon had pink in the coloring of it and now I see that Micky has pink on. Next time I'll be more descriptive. I just didn't want to look stupid!

I'd love to try it again!

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Very random object, good job on the experiment.

Although I didn't get a very clear mental picture, I am somewhat surprised that the colors I picked ended up in approximately the same area as the object. Lots of yellow where the horns and teeth are, pink where mickey is, and green for the majority of the body. Pretty vague though

Three cheers for Benevolent, the Remote Viewing Queen

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I am somewhat surprised that the colors I picked ended up in approximately the same area as the object. Lots of yellow where the horns and teeth are, pink where mickey is, and green for the majority of the body. Pretty vague though

Yeah, I liked your drawing. I saw that pretty early on in the experiment and thought it was a good "abstract" of the dragon. Of course, I also agree with those who say I gave FAR too much away with the "hanging on a line" clue.

Anyway, I've got some thinking to do on the next experiment. Why should I do it? Well, I'm one of the big skeptics around here, so I think it would be most valuable for me personally to be involved since I have no vested belief in the subject in question. This was a fun activity, imperfect though it was.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm actually surprised with the results, being skeptic and all.

Wouldn't mind researching this subject a bit more.

Peace,
- Naz

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Just curious, is there a megaphone or other conical object in the room?

No megaphone or obvious cone, but there is a lampshade. That's too common, though.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yarcofin

I took note that your color diagram was very similar in shape to the dragon!
Very Interesting! Good Job!
Angel

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Happily I stink at RV LMAO. Does remote viewing work better/is it easier to view something with emotion attached to it? A favorite toy from childhood, a wedding ring...that kind of thing?

I know a few documented cases where a Rv-er assists police by holding an object belonging to the victim in order to better "see"...is this being a medium or is it still classified as RV?

Not too up on the subject but very curious

Planning the next one Sophismata?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I started a new remote viewing experiment, check it out here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join