It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keys of Enoch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
www.keysofenoch.org...

can anyone make heads or tails of this? supposedly its supposed to be an encoded secret knowledge of some kind, but it sounds to me like pseudo-scientific babble.

anyone?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The author claims to have been directly given the information by beings from outer space. So, even though it isn't channeled, it's still messages from aliens. This could be either good or bad, depending on what the message is and how accurate it is. The test for accuracy is, for me, the Bible and after that, the other ancient texts. If it doesn't pass that criteria, to me, it isn't the truth. An example is what I refer to as the Nibiru test. Nibiru was just the name of Nippur back in Sumerian times. However, Sitchin claims its a planet. This is how I can tell some of what Sitchin advances, is not true. He does have good points to make, however, so, it's a matter of learning the ancient texts, to test the "spirits," of these "aliens," and/or the truth of their messages. Alot of disinfo flying around out there, and I'm thinking it may be used to cloud the real issues when they arise. That is no small problem, in this day and age.

A perfect example is what happened to Nancy Leder from ZetaTalk. She was convinced the ETs were channeling her information and that Planet X was inbound, about to wreak havoc on the planet, over a year ago now. A date was even set for it. Problem was, the info was all lies or half truths. So even if they were channeling it to her, they were giving her misleading and false information, perhaps in an effort to cloud the truth and to make so many skeptical that they would never believe another word of knowledge again. That's kinda bad. It's the nature of the beast, however, and that's why you need to study, study study, and again, I say study! Know your stuff, be it science or ancient history, ancient texts, etc, so you can try the "spirits" and "messages". Prayer wouldn't hurt either.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
xphiles that probably isn't the best source for information on the Enochian Keys, Google has a wealth of links to other sources of information if it is something you are interested in. The Kabbalah has its roots planted in the "Thirteen Enochian Keys" of Enoch, and the 'lost keys' of freemasonry. It's actually pretty fascinating and has drawn the attention of high profile occultists for ages upon ages.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
the "tree of Life" is very interesting eith kabbalists, as it somewhat looks like a helix of DNA. so yeah they are interesting...

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
the "tree of Life" is very interesting eith kabbalists, as it somewhat looks like a helix of DNA. so yeah they are interesting...

Be sure to test it against the already accumulated knowledge of our ancestors. Don't fall for the lie that the other texts are illegitimate simply because the German High Critics said so 400 years ago. They didn't know half of what we do today, about the ancient past, and as a result, were making assumptions based on personal opinions and a smattering of archaeological finds. In short, they held a trial, announced our ancestors delusional, disregarded their histories, and built their own history off of the tiny bit of archaeological evidences they had available at the time. Entire theses were written on the premise that these ancient texts were sheer flights of fancy. And when proof to the contrary was discovered, they claimed science as a reason to ignore the proof. And when science started proving it, they called the ancient histories - religious, and therefore, illogical. This went on and on, until today, we have four hundred years of German history with so many holes in it, if it were a ship it woulda sunk a hundred years ago.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by undo]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hey xphiles, check this video out man. CUT YOUR VOLUME DOWN or it will make your dog or cat Flip Out!
www.videosift.com...
Pretty amazing. The keys of music have perhaps a great deal more to do with esoterics than alot of folks realize. Also I am guessing the types of metal used have different resonant properties so I assume different 'keys' vibrating different metals would produce different patterns?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
thats really cool....I have heard a story that if those are played within the great pyramid something is supposed to happen....Im not sure what, Im thinking maybe the pyramid is one big amplifier.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
A great deal is written about the Enochian calls(or keys) in the book, "The Golden Dawn", by Israel Regardie. In fact the entire Enochian system of magic is laid out in that book. It's really not worth studying unless you are deaply into ceremonial magic.

Vas

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The Keys of Enoch is an interesting book. It is not channeled and although it has been around for awhile it cited many things before they were known, like the alignment of the Great Pyramid with Orion and the importance of Orion as being a region of star birth. There have been many scientific confirmations of the Keys. It also mentions various ET and what Hurtak calls UT (ultraterrestrial) races. It deserves more than a superficial reading to yield the many layers of meaning encoded in the text.

new topics

top topics

join