It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tech Support.......Aggggghhhhhh........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
My fault I lost the password for the control panel of one of my websites.

I email support via the control panel of a different website. Provided detailed information about the problem. All of the contact and billing information is identical.

Got an email back. "Please provide the following security information for your XXXXX username". Wrong username. Emailed them back....No, not that account...This account, ...Spelled this way....VVVVV.

Get an email back...."We sent your login information for XXXXX username via email."
Oh for cryin' out loud. O.K., I give, call the tollfree number. Got someone on the phone and gave them the trouble ticket number. 5 minutes later he finally gets it. Plus the fact that they still haven't updated my email address. They actually sent the information to an invalid email address. He asks me, follow this closely, "what is your email address?" You...have...been....emailing....me.....already.....look.....at.....you.....monitor.....

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Would that be AOL tech support by chance? Or is that company where AOL cherry-picks employees out to hire from?

JDub

new topics

join