It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Da Vinci Code is Blasphemy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well, at least that's what Dr. Ted Baehr chairman of the Christian Film & Television Commission is calling this movie. Mr. Baehr is calling upon all Christians to boycott this movie because of the alternative views that are depicted in the movie.

The movie, according to Baehr, is “fraught with misconceptions and blatantly false claims about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the history of Christianity, and the Catholic Church.”

Just another Christian trying to force their views and opinions on other people (again).

Whatever happened to the " I don't agree with (insert big corporation here) so I am not going to contribute, partake, consume, or frequent (insert big corporation here)"? I guess that's just not enough nowadays, people have to beguile others to their cause. baaaa baaaa

This is their Acceptability Ratings of Movies *snicker snicker*

Acceptability Ratings: +4 to -4

+4 EXEMPLARY: Biblical, usually Christian, worldview, with no questionable elements whatsoever.
+3 MORAL: Some minor questionable elements.
+2 GOOD: Moderately questionable elements.
+1 WHOLESOME: Discernment required for young children.
-1 CAUTION: Discretion advised for older children.
-2 EXTREME CAUTION: Discretion advised for adults.
-3 EXCESSIVE: Excessive sex, violence, immorality, and/or worldview problems.
-4 ABHORRENT: Intentional blasphemy, evil, gross immorality, falsehood, evil worldviews, and/or destructive, horrendous worldview problems.

I think the ratings speak for themselves break out your horse blinders people!

Catch the full article HERE
And this is the "leaders" website

new topics

join