It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN is calling the USA's BLUFF

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
We are all currently experiencing history in the making.
History that in 40years will be talked about in school rooms and homes throughout the world.

America, the sole super power of the world, has successfully gaurantee'd that it follows the fate of the other world empire.. Rome.

They will both rise to extreme glory only to faulter and crumble from internal powerhungry bickering powerful people.

The USA, has no choice.. but to carpet bomb Iran.
They have painted themselves into such a corner, using lie after lie after lie to complete corner themselves in what will possibly be the most significant challenge to face peace on earth in the last century.

Wether they anticipated sept11, and did nothing to stop it, wether they planted and doctured evidence to invade iraq, wether zarqawi is a figment of the CIA's imagination... all of this, which the USA government has been soley focused on, regardless of all this which they have turned into a world-wide circus... there's no no stoppping IRAN from develouping a nuclear weapon, they are marching as to war, and the US has gotten itself into SUCH A pickle in Iraq, they cant hit Iran and gaurantee success in removing the nuclear capability, without using the most extreme means nessecary.

Iran knows this.
Why?
because the USA invaded Iraq on the CHANCE Saddam was stockpiling chemical and biological weapons...
Iran has annouced they are making nuclear material, and have been PROVEN to have chem and bio weapons.. yet the USA is very relucant on moving on this, being they are so tied down.
So Iran can announce death to Israel and death to america until the day they do they complete there manhatten project.

No one trusts the USA, they wont allow them to use there air bases, they wont follow or assist... And with the USA so badly tied into Iraq, how are thye going to wage a reasonable offensive?...

Iran knows the US wont hit them, because Iran would simply bomb the bajee'sas out of Israel, and Iraq, Saudi arabia would follow...and then the persian gulf...
Boy those oil prices would sore... and the american economy, which is already struggling would only collapse.

So what can the USA do?
If they go to war, they lose there army in Iraq, their world allies and their economy.

They have a defense secretary that internally is hated...
They have a president that has lost all public trust and confidence...
And they have lost there title as reliable world superpower because they just cant seem to tell the truth about the collosal stuff up in IRAQ.

Iran knows.. that the USA is ultimately a suicide bomber...
If they hit... they sacrifice there stature.
If they dont.. they lose there ultimate goal.

If Israel hit... then israel leaves them self open to major retaliation... I predict from all corners of the middleeast.
And rightly so..
I remember reading in the paper ( The independant ) a month or so ago
' The New Israel '
With the new president comes new borders..
How is that different from what Nazi Germany did to Chezq in 1939-40?

Palestinian land is NOT ISRAELIS to be RE DRAWN.

If Israel hit Iran, they deserve to be driven into the SEA!

The Iranian president in his own opinion cant lose.
He can defy the world for as long as he wants.. China and Russia dont appear to be against him... America cant afford to lose all its troops in Iraq and its economy when they hit.. and Israel wont be able to defend itself from an all round attack.
-UNLESS nuclear weapons are used-

And hell.. if they DO decide to attack and sacrifice themselves... his 5th imam will repappear during the carnage...

If America hadnt of Hit Iraq...
maybe the world community would be prepared to assist against Iran, maybe they would trust american this time.
Hell, I believe IRAQ would of helped the western world remoeve the Iranian regime.

Ironic...
the USA used the pretense of WMD for a false war..... only to cause a real war with real WMD...

And for everyone out there who will dismiss this as Anti Bush anti Israeli BS..
Your right, im very anti bush.

think about it.
with his track record to date.. do you trust him and his henchmen to make the RIGHT decisions when the stuff hits the fan?...

not bloody likely.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is not a reflection on you Agit;

But I just love this point.

The kinda frantic point that a good dog has in his tail and in his mouth after you've led him three blocks for a measly dog biscuit, the taste of which he loves, but the receivership as a reward of which he loves so much more.

Don't upset him now, just whisper it….

*North Korea*

Apparently, we've confirmed many times over that they have nuclear weapons, and North Korea itself has even obligingly enough threatened to launch said missiles at the US many, many times.

But... shush... careful now.

Don’t wake him up. He seems to be blind, deaf and dumb, but if you give him the notion, apparently he can still bite. (well.. allegedly...)

[edit on 5-5-2006 by kegs]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Lotta thought musta went into this posting, I agree, The US has gotten itself in a pickle.
I try not to think of all what might happen, the US has puffed its chest up against N.K. just for many talks.
All over the papers I haven't found anything on the N.K. and the meetings with thier nukes.
Its all the I countrys, what if the US did go into Iran, wouldn't the N.K. officals say heres our chance to get the big patrol officer/bully off everyones back?
If the US were to strike I have a feeling that there will be a lot of down fall in the US.
Sorta reminds me of something I saw today ( might be old for you guys , I don't watch tv) I saw a clip of the daily news gwbush vs gwbush.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Great Post.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-5-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
In regards to Nkorea... and china.

If the usa became so unreliable... in terms of standing up to treaties when in term they cant even stand up for them selves... What would stop china finally taking over Tawainn, and Nkorea walking through South korea?...

When there's no ref in a rugby game... I can gaurantee teams will try to over run the Allblacks to win ( they will fail miserably )

But its human nature to try.

Whats worse is we cant impeach bush.. because the USA would become a worldwide joke.. and there credability would go through the floor even more.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Oh, but now you forget your point.

Wasn't it Iran?

Wasn't it easy a minute ago?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Forget Iran?

Irans a bit more than a mental thought right now.

I was talking that when the USA really gets messed about when Iran Israel and Iraq all become major conflicts... who's to stop Nkorea and china?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
You're not getting off that easily. What was the name of your thread? Who was the focus of your initial post?

Iran is ruled by an Idiot of the highest order. I agree.

The dictator of Uzbekistan who the US gave $500 million dollars in "aid" to for an air base likes to boil his political opponents in oil and rape their female relations with broken bottles. His nutty laws like banning billiards are harmless otherwise, especially compared to his nearby dictator in Turkmenistan. To be fair, he isn’t that nuts. He's only renamed the days of the week after his family, banned opera and ballet and erected a 15 meter tall rotating statue of himself. Amongst other things.

They get away with it though.

Why?

Whisper it again.. *the Caspian Sea*

Shushhhhhh.......

(Iran controls a large percentage of the rights to the Caspian) Shusshhh...

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
yeah true, my initial post is about Iran playing the USA because the USA can play back.

which will result in an open invitation for other conflicting nations.

And your right, the USA will over look certain inhumane acts if its in the best interests of the USA.
They can even act on inhumane acts if its in the best interests of the USA.

How can this government been considered moral and proper when they pick and choose which human cruelty and torture is more advantageous to intervene

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Id love to see north korea launch its shotty missiles at the US. The missiles at pearl harbor alone would ensure they were smoldering crater.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I love the way everyone refers to a nuclear exchange as a victory for the US.

As soon as a nuclear silo goe's hot..

Thats it.

We wont be celebrating in the streets dancing and cheering like WW2.

The world is an entirely different place, with entirely different missles.

The fallout would drift in a ring like motion AROUND THE WORLD.. ACROSS THE USA!.

We were allowed to Nuke Japan because

A. no one knew about the ability
B. no one could be bothered fighting any more war

Nowadays,

After invading and occupying another country, it wont be good to launch nukes, while placing the basis for the start of the war being to ELIMINATE these terrible weapons.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Agit8Chop what did you mean when you said Iraq will even join in into removing Iran?. Iraq attacked Iran for no reason and the same to Kuwait and was about to attack the rest of its neighbouring countrys and your in support for them?. What about mass killing of his own people and he even made daily threats to Israel and launched ballistic missiles to tel aviv and your saying you and america will be fine with it?, no wonder your country is the most hated in the world. All you guys do is start wars and slaughter people like its a big part of your culture. Nuked countries, started illegal wars, raped women, killed annicent people and you guys are even doing the same to iraq and Afghanistan at this moment!, stop acting like your the police of the world and stopped blowing up peoples homes than maybe people will change their minds about ya...

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Mehran]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Mehran, I am not a American, and I do not live in America.
I have the same views as you.

There are MANY MANY bad countries that ALLY with America, IE Saudi.

If in a war, Iran became the ultimate enemy, and started creating conflict for the entire reason, then yes...

I cant see Iraq sitting by knowing full well the secretarian violence would overflow the borders and ultimate affect saddams '' theoretical '' standing

shall that situation ever arise that is.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Mehran, also.. Iraq stated there reason for attacking kuwaitt, it is even believed the USA said they wouldnt interfere....

They had there reason to do it, wether the world accepted that or not.. Iraq in its own instance gave there thoughts.

In reverse, USA invaded and occupied Iraq, they stated there reasons to which all turned out to be BS..

Which of the two evils, is the lesser?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

by XphilesPhan
Id love to see north korea launch its shotty missiles at the US. The missiles at pearl harbor alone would ensure they were smoldering crater.

And yet if we replace the known and proven nuclear threat with an unknown and unproven nuclear threat, you'll still feel the latter the most threatening.

You don't detect any conditioning or even the slightest nudge in that response? You really think you came to that rational on your own?

Give Agit8 a break. He at least appears to see the practicalities of the issue instead of the extreme imaginative possibilities the most war hungry tit seekers seem to be intent with suckling on.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Mehran, also.. Iraq stated there reason for attacking kuwaitt, it is even believed the USA said they wouldnt interfere....

They had there reason to do it, wether the world accepted that or not.. Iraq in its own instance gave there thoughts.

In reverse, USA invaded and occupied Iraq, they stated there reasons to which all turned out to be BS..

Which of the two evils, is the lesser?

After the war Iraq had with us thier economy suffered and they became a very poor nation and saddam humiliated after his speech saying "we will be in Irans capital within 3 days
" in which he lost in defeate needed to pay kuwait billions in debts and to saudi arabia. But why pay when you could invade and take everything else for yourself?, so in reuth those countries got backstabbed and of course those dirty pigs from US government interfered and needed to protect their interests in the regoin and im sure you know the story from their...

I agree with you that we will get what we want and nothing can stop us, besides Iraq looks up to Iran now more than it does to the US. I have alot of Iraqi friends and all of them hated Saddam and they agreed the war fought between our two countries shouldn't had happened.

But what upsetted me the most was that you said this:

I believe IRAQ would of helped the western world remoeve the Iranian regime.

So Saddam who is to blame for the lives of his own people and troops and giving his country a bad reputation, being responsible for ruining his country deserves to be a freedom fighter all of a sudden and be able to remove government from different countries?.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It looks someone worried that sky will collapse. Don't worry, Beijing factually don't hope N.Korea has nuke, becase if N. Korea has nuke, Japan will make nukes. Once Japa get enough nukes, Beijing will lose his power in East Asia. Why? Because no one will be winner after a nuclear war. Once Japan has nuke, China will lose all of advantage of conventional weapons, but there is no one dare to order lanching nuke in Zhongnanhai.
In China, no one want to make cuicide in a nuke war with Japan, as Japan is so small and lacking natrue resources. If both China and Japan would be destroyed in a nuke war, there will be no challenger with US in this world. Every one see this point very clearly.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
No thats not what im saying,

Im saying... when the worst happens, enemies often turn into allies.
Yep, saddam and his control of Iraq was nothing short of horrific.

But in the event of a major war between the West and Iran, when it started spilling into Iraq, and effecting trade routes through the gulf... Iraq in turn would of assisted the US...

be it through copious amounts of cannon fodder, weapons, or simply a piece of land to lay medical bays on.. I cant see Saddams Iraq siding with iran..especially when an Iranian victory can only be BAD for Iraq.

But, this is all fantasy huh?
In the real world, the US invaded and Occupied Iraq, and are now facing a threat from Iran.

Saddam was the only person capable of controlling Iraq..
They are very finatical and extremist people.

you need a very bad man, to control very bad people.
Hey kept Iraq and the factions in Check through fear..
It worked, the only strife in iraq was the strife saddam was executing.
We are trying to rule finatical people with diplomacy.

ultimately, how do you have a boxing match with someone who is intent on using swords?...
It wont work.

The militias in Iraq know this, they know that if they put all there efforst on the western media, that the USA will slowly erode. The Good hearted american public wont stand for the attrocities taking place for a illegial war.

Ironic?...
The bad people prey on the goodness of the public in order to kill there enemy.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Agit8dChop,

But, this is all fantasy huh?

I'm sure you'll forgive me if I ask you to clarify this statement again then, No?

The USA, has no choice.. but to carpet bomb Iran.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
... ok..

I was refering to the scenario that saddam stayed in power and the US hit Iran not IRAQ... if that had of occured was my predicted fantasy ( not saying its my fantasy but for reference point )

But now... the USA has no other option but to carpet bomb iran.
because ground troops in Iran are a NO NO
surgical strikes are a no no.. because we've given iran so much time and warning we are coming, im sure they havnet been sitting around going hmm, i wonder if they are serious or not..

we have to remove every nuke facility, every weapons factility, every launching facility every naval attack facility and every government facility...

but keep power, sewage and water running

not gunna happen.

because Israel, saudi will be sucked in if we DONt hit all there missle facilities.
the price of oil will CRIPPLE world economy when they hit the naval trade and fleets..

and every citizen and public building we attack they will put on media for us to cringe and further plunge our society into anarchy.

that my friends , is not a fantasy..
that is going to become a reality.

this is what ahmajadine wants
and at the moment, its his call wether he sends the situation that way or not.

do you trust him to grow a sudden liking for Israel, Saudi, Usa, and the non proliferation treaty ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join