It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HITLER AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Have any of you heard that Germany cryogenically froze Hitler in 1945 and is actually waiting for the New World Order to unfreeze him?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Is that a rumor you've heard, or do you have a link to website/s where that info is posted at?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
just something i overheard at work. dont have any concrete evidence. was just wondering if any one here had heard anything.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I haven't heard anything. Try asking the person you heard from, maybe they can come up with something.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Not gonna happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Iv never heard this, but then again I dont pay much attention to much talk on the "NWO".

But thier was a great thread on accusations that Hitler still lived, or that he lived long after the war and never commited suicide.

Im sure its somewhere on the forum...
Deep

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It's pretty hard to cryogenically freeze a corpse with a hole in the dome, it's pretty pointless too

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Not only that, but last I heard, it's impossible to thaw someone who's been frozen (especially someone frozen with the tech-level of the 1940's) & be expecting to revive them back to life.

For one thing, as the moisture content of the body freezes, it'll expand & crystalize, shredding the tissues at the cellular level.

In modern cyrogenics procedures, the technicians replace all of the blood (& as much of the defuse body moisture as possible) with a type of "organic anti-freeze solution" to reduce crystalization of the moisture left in the body...I doubt very seriously that Hitler had access to that level of technology to feasibly have himself frozen.

However, it's a matter of public record that the Bush family had "business deals" with Hitler & that the US (& Soviets) got quite a few higher-level Nazis after the war...Who knows what "advice" that they had that is currently being used against the people of the world?!!

Hitler's Legacy doesn't mean that Hitler himself will return...

[Edited on 18-10-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Maybe they used fluoride. It has been tied to both the NWO and the Nazis.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This article talks about his cremation. I don't think they would have any reason to freeze ashes...or would they?
www.coverups.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.coverups.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
no, this is what happened.
Hitler wanted a European superstate and the NWO were against Hitler and WWII brought him down. The NWO knew Hitler would become a huge problem if he successful took over europe and the NWO needed to stop him.

Before WWII no one was against Hitler, the British royal family even supported Hitler and most countries and government agencies across the world had links to Hitler. It wasn't until his plans for to take control over Europe that the NWO disapproved of him.

During the end of WWII, where Germany was losing the war, Hitler killed himself....or did he?? rumors have it that Canada or the United States agreed to take Hitler into their country for protection. This would explain why Hitlers dead body was never seen and the fact that there was no blood on the wall from shooting himself in the head.

Hitler wasn't frozen, lived into the 80s and gave alot of helpful ideas to the NWO. The NWO ideas are mostly nazi related and they mainly have Nazi views.
Hope this clears everything up.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   
some rumours i heard hitler being transport to indonesia.at the last hour,i heards there is a report the strange activity where most of the cow belong to some farmers are missing in australia which part of it i have no idea.only 1years after the war the allieds captured the uderwaterboat or the U-2 boat the captain and all his staff confess they are only are guarding the INDIS OCEAN and stealing the farmes cows , but never taken anyone else on board.ermsss it seem strange for what purpose they are guarding the ocean until to the southren australia.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Hitler wanted a European superstate and the NWO were against Hitler and WWII brought him down. The NWO knew Hitler would become a huge problem if he successful took over europe and the NWO needed to stop him.

You talk about the NWO as if it lives in your back room. Do you know who or what the NWO is? The NWO is just a conspiracy so far, but when you talk about how "the NWO were against Hitler" how do you know? Was there someone who said "Hi I'm from the NWO, I don't like Hitler"? Your talking about something that may not even exist.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Creepy]

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Maybe they kept some DNA samples and cells of him so they will clone him.

If he was frozen in 1945 it is highly unlikely he will come back to life 58 years later

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10

Originally posted by infinite

You talk about the NWO as if it lives in your back room. Do you know who or what the NWO is? The NWO is just a conspiracy so far, but when you talk about how "the NWO were against Hitler" how do you know? Was there someone who said "Hi I'm from the NWO, I don't like Hitler"? Your talking about something that may not even exist.

your right there, i could be very wrong but there is a chance i could be right. I found this site ages ago discussing about NWO being against the Hitler, i'll try and find the link.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
All about the oil. The greatest addiction and need known to man.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Nope hes a dead man. And even if they have DNA, hes still a dead piece of crap

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hitler is dead and will never be coming back to see the NWO...dead and gone!

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Hitler is dead and will never be coming back to see the NWO...dead and gone!

Quite possibly. Is that a good thing or bad thing for him tho?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join