It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey you. You want 10 thousand points?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well do ya?!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer
Effective immediately I will award 10,000 ATS Points for the next 100 articles accepted by William One Sac.

There are still ALOT of them to give away. All you need to do is sign up for the Tinwiki, and start a new entry, its EASY!

tinwiki.org...

I KNOW that a bunch of you posters out that are very familiar with at least one aspect of the conspiracy world, many of you could write information about lots of things, but everyone can create something about one specific 'entry'.

Here's a good way to find out if there is a need. Go to the tinwiki, and try to look up something that you know something about. If it doesn't come up, Create an entry. BINGO, 10 THOUSAND ATS POINTS! If its garbage, it'll get rejected, but it doesn't have to sit around waiting for review or approval.

It doesn't have to be as long and detailed and involved as the mainstream wikipedia entries, heck, this is our wiki! Just give people the basics, so that a person unfamiliar with the topic can get a grip on it, and maybe include some links to external sites and Relevant ATS Discussion Threads, its very easy to work within the wiki, don't be intimidated!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I created one on the Thule Society, which I plan on revising and updating massively, fascinating topic. So how do I get the points haha, wow I feel greedy.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Looks like you got them no? WOS has been going through the wiki regularly and adding points to people when new entries are made.

Swiftly. Stealthily. Such is the way of the ninja.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
I created one on the Thule Society, which I plan on revising and updating massively, fascinating topic. So how do I get the points haha, wow I feel greedy.

I didnt award you any points because when I first noticed the article I saw that you hadnt logged in when you created the piece, so I didnt know who to award the points to. So I am giving you your points now.

If anyone does an article and you dont get the points, just u2u me.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Stealthy indeed, haha thanks. Yeah it didn't dawn on me that I might have to create an account for something to be attributed to me, thus goes a sick man on a Thursday evening. Thanks Nygdan and William.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Be sure to review the Getting started page and the tinWiki Tutorial before shooting for those 10,000 points.

Both of those pages can be found on tinWiki's Help page.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have maked a artikel there..
When do i get my points?
Greetz 1337

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Which one did you make?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I maked:
Ufo in the school front yard
i was logged in and saved it
im sure !

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1337nessCas
I maked:
Ufo in the school front yard
i was logged in and saved it
im sure !

If you deface a page again its going to cost you points.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
what do you mean with deface? i dont know what its mean im from the Netherlands so can you explain to me what it means?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
L337, the points are for new entries. Your addition to that page, it was interesting, but not appropriate for an encyclopedia entry. The tinwiki should help people understand a subject better.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ow !
Now i get the point ! Sorry guys that i messed up
i wont do it again

I will leave you guys alone on this thread

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I just authored my first entry

I hope that it's acceptable, and I plan to flesh it out more in the future. I will also add more articles, now that I actually have some free time coming up.

And to add some flourish, I corrected some typos from Umbraxs' Tutorial page which I saw when I was reading how to get started.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
woo hoo I did it too...was very scarey though!!

First time I have looked at it tonight and it is fantastic, the info and how it is set out!

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Count
I just authored my first entry

I hope that it's acceptable, and I plan to flesh it out more in the future. I will also add more articles, now that I actually have some free time coming up.

And to add some flourish, I corrected some typos from Umbraxs' Tutorial page which I saw when I was reading how to get started.

Great article Count

When I logged into tinWiki this morning I looked in "recent changes" and seen "Nazi Ufo's". My first thought was, why isn't this on the main UFO article. Then I opened it up and it was seen right way that this was an article that stood out on it's own.

Originally posted by NJE777
woo hoo I did it too...was very scarey though!!

First time I have looked at it tonight and it is fantastic, the info and how it is set out!

Thanks for adding to the Roswell article. Hopefully it helped in building up your confidence to start a whole new article and scoop up 10,000 points.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I added an article about Prahlad Jani. This is my first wiki article, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Good Rasobasi420

Intersting article and good formating.

It looks like you just need to add the category.

tinwiki.org...:Tutorial#Categories

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
One question, Would I be allowed to insert the medical report written by the doctors studying Jani? I was concerned about the possible copyright issues, but I think it is the primary case for the incident.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Maybe just make a header for the report. Under the header, in your own words, try to explain the report and then add a link to the URL where the report can be found.

Feel free to U2U me or drop me a line on my tinWiki talk page if you need any more help

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join