It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow earth Has now been disprooved(if the earth is hollow why arnt there pictures)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If people say the earth is a hollow planet, why isnt there any substantial proof,

or a picture even, even a google maps picture could proove something

[edit on 5-5-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
My smart ### remark is simply to say because it isn't hollow.

If the Earth were hollow it would be the biggest conspiracy in the history of man. For instance Volcanoes? The Mole People just use enormously large flame throwers that also spit molten rock?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
the volcanos could just be under the crust between a layer of more crust.

earth we live on
-__________________________
magma

hollow part of earth

lol I noticed a site selling tickets that cost 18k to ride a boat,to a "whole in the ice"

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever heard that the earth was hollow...

As you get closer to the core, temperatures rise substantially, and it turns to liquid, but it's not like it's completely empty. Not to mention there are MASSIVE diamonds and other solid substances down there.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I like the explanations that are offered in the Great Masonic work "Etidorphia", a book about a fictional journey to the center of the earth. If you havent read it, you are missing out on some of the most captivating reading of your life. But to ballance that reading I suggest the next book to read is one called "The Smoky God". Both are excellent works and are on the must read list for the subject of the Hollow Earth..............

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Could be because its not hollow. I'm not so sure about the heads of the people who dream up this stuff. When they label movies and books fiction its a good idea to not mix what they contain in with facts. Absit Invidia.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
When they label movies and books fiction its a good idea to not mix what they contain in with facts. Absit Invidia.

Could you please be a little more specific as to why its not a good idea for a person to use thier own creative mind?

"Artist's lie to tell the truth : Politicians lie to hide it"
Quote from the movie V for Vendetta

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Could you please be a little more specific as to why its not a good idea for a person to use thier own creative mind?

Where in my post did I say that? I hope you were not using a translation program? Please reread my post. Facts are not the product of a creative mind. They just are.

The author of the original post asked the question as if it were a fact. Why would someone ask why there are no pictures of something if they did not believe it to be factual? I think the author was actually trying to bait people who believe in such things. Possibly to set up someone for an attack. Like you are trying to do with me. In fact I meant it to be humorous and not to be taken literally.

This is no longer the day and age of Admiral Byrd. One could understand why those wild theories would be taken seriously when an average person had no formal education in the sciences. But this? Today? It’s almost beyond belief that anyone would buy into it. If I had a child come home from school asking something like this I’d sue the teacher responsible for intellectual fraud (don’t worry – no one who would teach this could get a job and my daughter graduated HS 2 years early).

If we are all here to discover new facts and to learn, as I am, posting fiction just wastes everyone’s time. Admiral Byrd was an interesting side note to history and nothing more.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I suppose feeding the mystery

is the fact you can't get a decent pic

of either pole off of google.

planes are supposedly not allowed to

traverse the poles. [ I dunno 4 sure

and I don't know any pilots ] so that

is an unsubstanciated rumor.

and to answer your question

if it was/is, perhaps someone thought

it would be better if the ordinary

people didn't know. which is kind of

along the lines of the crap we're fed everyday

which is just fabricated spin to justify an agenda.

I really don't KNOW which it is

and other than going there , [ no freaking way ]

I really won't be able to know for sure.

And of course we have all that military/government
only research going on in the antarctic

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Youll find out for sure in a little over a year. These guys are planning a trip.

Voyage to the hollow earth

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
I suppose feeding the mystery is the fact you can't get a decent pic of either pole off of google.

There's a webcam at the North Pole

At the South Pole it's currently night though, so not much to see there.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The formation of the earth precludes the possibility of a hollow center.

How did the earth form? Well, as particles around the sun were collapsing, two particles that were drifting around it in a pretty much circular motion bumped into each other. This slight change in the distribution of mass caused other nearby particles to move towards this growth in mass/area. As this happened, other nearby particles did this too. Eventually they all started moving towards each other - instead of parrallel or away from each other - and began to form a speck of dust.

This speck accumulated more and more, at a rather rapid pace actually, until it grew to the size of a basketball... then a car... then a building... then a state... then a country... then a continent... and then the earth.

Around this time the sun began Nuclear Fusion - which we call the sun "igniting". The ignition caused a shock-wave that blew away most of the remaining dust, or swallowed up the remaining dust soon afterwards.

However, bigger pieces of the dust remained, such as asteroids and other planetoids. Whilst Earth had a pretty much stable orbit, other planetoids weren't so lucky...

One planetoid that had grown into a suprisingly big piece (roughly the size of Mars) had an orbit that brought it into earth's orbit. Eventually it was bound to happen that the two would collide.

And collide they did.

The biggest event in our planet's history actually. And an important one. The martian-type planet smashed into ours with such force that it blew apart the core, which fragmented apart and sent a lot of heavy metals (which had sunk to the core because of density differences) up to the surface or upper or lower crust. Without this event, most of everything we would deal with would be carbon, silicates, and coal. We would have only the tiniest amount of gold, platinum, uranium, lead, silver, and other heavy metals that we so rely on in our current age.

Also, as the martian-sized planetoid crashed into Earth, it threw a lot of the crust and sub-crust into space! Some of this simply vanished - becoming asteroids, meteors, thrown away into deep space, or hurtled into the sun. Most of it, though, ended up in a somewhat circular orbit around the Earth. Gravity took hold once again, and within a few months the moon was born (all the mass was extremely compressed compared to when the earth formed).

So where's the huge impact crater from this event?

Gone.

It's been far too long a time, from a time far before life even began on this little ball of compressed dust we call earth. So long that natural erosion has ground it all away.

But the formation of the Earth, as you've seen, REQUIRES that the earth be solid all the way through.

The only way it could be hollow is if the Earth were constructed - but then the moon would have had to have been constructed as well. Also, it would take far too many resources for no particularily good reason to do this monumental task. If you say a race did it to survive, that race would be much better off creating a spinning loop like the Halo on which to survive - or a ring-world the size of a Dyson Sphere.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
But I thought the Earth was constructed ....... by the Magratheans

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
pictures you want pictures you get ----here

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Want to see some really wild stuff, Google up "Cyrus Teed". He eventually changed his name to "Koresh"

Cyrus/Koresh had quite the following at the turn of the last century. He basically believed that we lived in a hollow sphere which contained the entire universe.

There used to be a guy from Chicago posting here that espoused that theory. Can't remember his name, and he was ultimately banned. But he'd post some really detailed graphics to go along with the theory. I'm pretty sure all his posts were deleted, as well. "Steve" something, but I don't recall his user name.

Too bad. It was entertaining and showed a great deal of imagination. And I believe he believed it.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
How about that picture shows cloud formation? The lines say "sucking clouds inways"... but it's more like that the pressure systems involved between the hot of the equator and the cold of the poles creatures a low pressure system over the poles.

Another one says "clouds indicate a counter-clockwise rotation over the north pole as if it were a northern hemisphere - why is this?"... it's because, it's a northern hemisphere, where clouds rotate counter-clockwise.

None of these pictures says anything that the earth is hollow.

It's all just people who took an idea and ran with it, looking for whatever meager scraps of information they could use to support their claim.

People, the earth isn't hollow. I thought I proved that with earth's formation. But I thought that, as another person said, molemen shooting molten-lava flamethrowers out of volcanos was also ridiculous enough to show the point that stuff is coming out of the earth, because it isn't empty.

As for the crust, magma, crust theory - it still doesn't explain why the earth doesn't collapse in on itself, or how the earth was formed, though it is probably the best basic arguement I've ever heard for this theory (though this is the first time I ever heard this wild theory).

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
There is a very interesting story you should read if you have the time ,i find this story facinating--

www.ourhollowearth.com...

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The world is full of void's (caves) not all are explored or documented,and there are some very deep and long.So to say the world is a solid sphere you are very wrong .

You can view some of the world's deepest caves here;

www.pipeline.com...

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
The world is full of void's (caves) not all are explored or documented,and there are some very deep and long.So to say the world is a solid sphere you are very wrong .

You can view some of the world's deepest caves here;

www.pipeline.com...

even with that information theres no proof saying somthing of signifacent use lives in a cave even 5 miles under the surface.
like most well known deep caves the animals in them are blind. or have no eyes at all.

what happen to all the storys about a paradise or green grass growing the hollows of the earth, the only thing green at the most would be algae IF is can even grow that far beneath the earth with no sunlight.

an even though the closer you get to the center of the earth it doesnt nessasarily get warmer. most caves are cooler staying at 60-70 degrees year round.

until that trip to the whole in the pole happens an they come back with undoctored pictures,live animal specimens or if some one here can show me another pictures.\

Hollow earth IS DISPROOVED

anything you have to say now

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
If people say the earth is a hollow planet, why isnt there any substantial proof,

or a picture even, even a google maps picture could proove something

[edit on 5-5-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

I don't buy into the hollow Earth theory but I have found some interesting photos.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Umbrax

From illuminati-news.com...
There exists two openings at the North and South Pole, each hole having a
circumference of 1400 miles wide.

I have located a satalite Image of the south pole. In the picture the South pole is a dark spot that is about 621 miles wide. I don't know why its dark. Maybe there is a hole under the ice? Here is a picture of the American station of Amundsen-Scott on the south pole.

These images are located on this site.

<<   2 >>

join