It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are All The Mexicans ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
My daughter lives in a neighborhood that has a very large Mexican population.
On any given day they are walking on both sides of the street when we are on our way to her home.

Well, the day after the protests there were no Mexicans to be seen and here it is Thursday and they are still no where to be seen.

I mentioned this to my daughter and she told me that the morning after the protests she saw a green truck that "looked" like a garbage truck stop on the road next to her house.

She said that the back of the truck opened and many Mexicans went inside of the back of this truck and they had the plastic ties on their hands and their hands were cuffed in the back. The truck let the back close and drove off.

Has anyone else seen anything like this happen?

I was hesitant to post this on here but I can't seem to get this off of my mind. I'm very concerned about this.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
maybe they are finally taking the ILLEGAL immigrants out of the country, because they are criminals? that would make sense. Im suprised they didnt try a mass deportation on the protest day. they need to wait in line to become citizens, like good people.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Whether or not you agree with Illegal Immigration is beside the point if people really start to go missing.

Illegal immigration is a definite problem - so it should be handled in a firm, transparent manner. If the government is going to start deporting people, then they should put a process into place and announce their activities with clear intent. After all, they need to take some of the responsibility for letting the situation get out of control for so long.

ANYTIME a government starts rounding up people secretly, it is a cause for concern.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Just because they didn't put up posters does not imply it is secret. You warn them and no one to round up! Seriously though, I doubt it was meant to be a secret round-up of illegals, I am sure if you inquired you could find out about the operation, no one is proud of arresting people who are simply trying to make a living. Unfortunately it is the law in the U.S.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hey the aliens have to eat too you know!!

Just kidding... I hope. I guess the INS was spying on the demos and got a lot of pictures of illegals, they may have even followed them home to find out where they live so they could nail them later.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I knew it. The Goverment is using the immigration thing as cover for testing their plans. Immigrants have no rights, they are treated in a subpar way and can be rounded up like that. You know what's the shameful thing about this ? 100 years ago the Irish ancestors of the immigrant haters were treated in the exact same fashion- the "micks" came to "take over" the country, supposedly were unruly,drank and "caused trouble", had tonnes of children, "took all the jobs", and so forth. The exact same CRAP. Great, I knew the media was stirring the pot over this for some reason. Knew it. All the Mexicans I know are saying people are being rounded up, why should I doubt them?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
WoW!

I didn't think this was really happening . I am very surprised to hear that it is happening elsewhere.

I don't agree with the illegals coming here and not paying taxes like we have too but there seemed to be something very sneaky about the way this is being done.

I had been telling my husband that I thought the faces of some of these Mexicans that were protesting were being scanned .
Apparently I was right.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The green trucks are the INS,occasionally they would do sweeps on construction sites,then in about a week same guys come back

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
In only hope this is true...

Round 'em up and Head'em out....

I hope to hear more reports of this going on.

Now Wait.. before you flame me.

I have no problem with people of other countries wanting to come and live in America... just do it the right way !!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I do not believe that was deportation or anything. Maybe they just moved.

For reference, a house ACROSS THE STREET from mine is still packed to the brim with illegals (who don't speak a single word of English). I should probably put up a poster saying "waiting for the green truck" or something.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I have no problem with people of other countries wanting to come and live in America... just do it the right way !!!!!!!!!

Well, you showed your true colours. Why does it seem your convincing yourself and not others? Is it because you CAN'T come in legally and not wait in a 20 year line only to be told to go back once you reach your spot? I had a teacher from Russia- genius chemist, no criminal record whatsoever, a simple housewife in her spare time, applying for asylum under refugee status, and she had to wait *15* years to get into Canada (which has a better record on immigration than the US under all circumstances). Now think about that...what's wrong with this picture?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I say we close our borders now and keep them thatway. If we do not force them to change their own countries through their own revolutions it will just get worse and even more will come to the US. The problem with that is they bring their problems and gangs with them so that the same things ruining their country will ruin ours. We have enough problems of our own and may be on the brink of our own revolution.
Check out the DEA web site and you will see that the hard working Mexicans coming to our country controll most drug trade now.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
I say we close our borders now and keep them thatway.

Maybe if the Natives and Mexicans had done that a couple of hundred years ago, the World wouldn't have half the problems it does now?

Because when the Europeans invaded they bought much worse than gangs with them.
And their country hasn't been ruined by gangs, it's been ruined by rich powerful 'European' rulers who discriminate against their own native ppl. Sound familier?

[edit on 6/5/2006 by ANOK]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It is what it is,you could make that argument anywhere in the world. The natives lived by the same set of values we did at the time and the biggest army won. Unless you think that all native peoples lived in harmony in a zen world until we came along.

new topics

top topics

join