It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official "The Lost Experience" Thread...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Go to hanso site and reset your clock to 8.14(or 20.14) and when it changes to 8.15 the clock changes into OBEY, click it and you'll be taken to another site. Click on the tv's first one 4 times, second one 8 times yadayadayada. and it gives you a code.
Now go back to hanso and click on thomas mittlewerks bios and you'll see a box, input the code and I'll leave the rest to you.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Thanks executioner. I'll try that right now

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
New website is up: www.sublymonal.com...

I am having no luck getting on right now .

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was there earlier today thanks to executioner's tip.

go to hanso site and reset your clock to 8.14(or 20.14) and when it changes to 8.15 the clock changes into OBEY, click it and you'll be taken to another site.

Now all I get from the site is, "You must have Flash 8 to view this site. Please upgrade your Flash player here."
Even though I have flash 8.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When I saw the ad on the commercial I came to the site immedietly. However there was just a coca-cola ad there saying they were working to get the site up. Now it is just stuck loading...

I just got through. I got a code that said: Heir Apparent

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I just got through. I got a code that said: Heir Apparent

Now you..

Originally posted by executioner
go back to hanso and click on thomas mittlewerks bios and you'll see a box, input the code and I'll leave the rest to you.

I wish someone would upload these commercials on YouTube or something. I haven't seen any of them.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I cant get through to the Hanso site right now. It keeps saying page cant be displayed.

Every Lostie on the planet is trying to get in there right now!

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yeah everyone must of just found out about this.

No biggie.
I don't find the information that interesting.

It is too bad I had taken screen shots but didn't save them.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm new to this whole lost "secret website" thing. But I think the sublymonal site is an ad for Sprite. Look at the source code for the page, there's an include for SpriteTeaser.js and it's written subLYMONal, emphasis on LYMON. Plus check out
this site

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Yeah everyone must of just found out about this.

No biggie.
I don't find the information that interesting.

It is too bad I had taken screen shots but didn't save them.

Here's a link to the image...

f3.yahoofs.com...

I hope this helps.
Under the blue markings it says" he must be silenced" and under the red I think it says Gary Troup and something I just can't make out.

[edit on 12/5/06 by executioner]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
New website is up: www.sublymonal.com...

I am having no luck getting on right now .

There's also www.sublymanol.com.... Not sure if it's part of the experience or not but it does mention Dharma and cloning.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Is there only me taking part in this?
New on the hanso site.
Go to the mathematical forecasting initiative and click on MFI forecast map, This will take you to a map of the world showing various icons in several countries.
The 3 countries to click on are US,Sudan and Italy. You'll notice pieces of info are missing. Enter the missing data( I used the CIA to find this) and then you'll be given another piece of damning evidence against the Hanso foundation.

I haven't seen any of this anywhere else so I think this could be a first for us Losties at ATS/BTS.

[edit on 30/5/06 by executioner]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
executioner,

I just found that because of the RSS feed from The Hanso Foundation web site. Were you able to read all of the text in the revealed memo?

Here's what I was able to make out:
Taken from The Hanso Foundation

To: Minister of Interior [unreadable]
Subject: Population Model

[BLACKED OUT TEXT]
crucial that we do not appear to be complicit in your use of our population model to predict the growth of your tribal enemies -- especially if you intend on using our predictions to launch a preemptive strike. We must have plausible deniability.
[BLACKED OUT TEXT]

Regards [i think]
Peter Thompson [i think]

[edit on 5/31/2006 by tonedef]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Actually TSA it is commonly believed that the Others are in fact the people you see in the end of the Sri Lanka video (the people who Mittlewerk is talking to).

Everything that they say points out that the Others are in fact employess of the Hanso Foundation, and not anything to do with the failed DHARMA Initiative.

i believe that DHARMA failed because it was seeking a mathematical solution to the problems presented by the Valenzetti Equation. Hanso learned from this mistake and now seek a bilogical solution.
IMO the Hanso Foundation's 'vaccine' was a virus and it is being targeted at certain individuals: bad people.

All this talk of good people and bad people, as well as talk of genetic markers etc, make me think that the Hanso foundation, and subsequently the Others, are good people who are, however, "By any means necessary" people. They do want to help the world and believe the sacrifice of a few villages may be worth it.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"The Lost Experience" Coming to an end Sept 24th...

The multiplatform interactive phenomenon "The Lost Experience" will come to a climactic close on September 24 (8:00 p.m., PT, 5:00 p.m., ET), with a live worldwide radio internet broadcast hosted by the renegade DJ Dan. The broadcast will also feature a special in-studio guest and announce a link for the final video clue revealing the truth behind the actions of the Hanso Foundation. DJ Dans previous broadcast gave clues leading to the Sri Lanka video, which unveiled the meaning behind the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42. To listen to the broadcast, go to ABC.com.

well, its been fun

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Oh no!!!

That means there won't be any more Rachel Blake!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Seriously, she is the hottest spy ever.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well, its finally over.

I haven't heard the final podcast yet or seen Rachel's last video but it turns she was in fact Alvar's daughter!
Alvar was a prisoner in his own house while Mittlewerk performed atrocities in his name (I don't know what cause I haven't heard/seen it yet)

When I have watched and heard both things I will update.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join