It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test your paranormal abilities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I got no paranormal abilities but i just closed my eyes and saw a a retro styled book shelf with some old books prehaps some leather cased with a dusty wooden horse on the top.

obviously i'm wrong because that is my brothers book case.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If someone is "Eerily close" then that would mean a hit and the game is over anyway. Most of the posts seem to just be copying/taking small spins off of what other people said anyway
. But I guess it's your choice to wait. I am in suspense

Or you could tell the person who was closest to elaborate and see if they could get even more accurate, and then post a picture of the shelf or something.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a power drill, a bloody saw and a severed head.

oh, wait, that's my shelf. sorry.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I just read your thread.. My guess or what I saw when I closed my eyes was a cup with a logo on it , full of pens and stuff.. and also a banana.. strange

Any hits

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
some CDs, Keys, Phone

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Probably totally off, I should have written down the impression. For whats its worth I imaged a bookshelf, a snow globe and something red (coffee cup?) and something blue about the same size.

I'm sure its my imagination, but wth
I refused to read other people's responses so

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
GS, Is it alright to amend my RV results?

What I thought were screwdrivers, I now see as a pair of chopsticks made of wood.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
OriontheHunter was very close.

I don't know if it was a guess or not, but there is a lot of stuff on that shelf, mostly toys - but not to play with, just display. And yes, they are very dusty.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by godservant

a globe

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by godservant

ok, i picture, nothing just an old-ish looking desk wooden dark along with somesort of thing about the size of a cat sitting on the corner maybe a cat or an animal or even just a teddy. i cant quite picture a bookself or anything beside the desk erm... this is my first time so i dont know.

you have nice windows beside your desk??? it reflects light most of the day???
like i said i've never done this b4 but people do tend to say im sycic (sorry cant spell!! lol)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
hey to anybody still reading this post.
I realize its old as. I read the OP and looked at the time and dat. I then shut my eyes and 'placed' my self at this time and location and looked mentally to my right and visualized, now what I saw is:
coffee cup
pencil sharpener
round object, maybe a globe
leaver arch files/binders
books
pad/stack of paper
pen holder/holder of something
one more object unable to specify

I made this list and then read other peoples list to find strangely stricking similar lists, especially the globe, coffee cup, pencil sharpener, binders.

now I know that much of this is proberly generic items but still amazes me.
Now im not sure if this is what you call remote viewing or not, I have never investigated or even learnt what RV is, but I do definatly agree that their is certain psychic powers available to us all.
I also belive that I possess some powers, (maybe because I see my self as an INDIGO CHILD)

When I shut my eyes, I felt like I had left present time and space and travelled (for want of a better word) to the OP's time and space.
This was pretty inspiring and all of it was feeling based so very hard to put into words.

I do hope I can resurrect this post lol

Any replys out there?????

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

godservant
Wow, someone is eerily close - VERY close. I will wait for more answers before I say who.

I have seen this game/test done before and somehow, someone usually is correct.
What you have to understand is there is no shelf, it's In your mind .

Books , a spoon , tissues , pencil case ,

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by adarma

I could entertain this, it seems like it could be just a personal perception thing, but to say that people view/see the same objects?
I mean generic objects, how come a few people seen pencil sharpners but no pencils, and the globe? it aint often one would have a globe on their desk? then again I could just be excercising conformation bias

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OceanExplorer

weird i was thinking banana too

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I was thinking a rubics cube.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join