It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't identify this UFO in this video!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
what the hell is this??

video description:

this is a video taken by a guy named anthony woods....found it on netflix its called Journey:the ufo case of anthony woods is up for rent and this video can be seen in full its seriously like 20 minutes long and travels several miles behind trees and other objects..in broad daylight...over the last couple years it has been analyzed countless times most namely by industrial light and magic and other well knowns however you prob have never seen it..hands down one of the most beautiful things that has ever been caught on tape...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Can we get a stabilized version of it to look at? At this point, it looks like a floating black garbage bag with the sun reflecting off it.

My standard questions:
Who?
When?
Where?
What happened before and after?
How did it appear and how did it depart?
Anything else?

Without this stuff, it's just pixels on a screen. Nothing more to think about.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Can we get a stabilized version of it to look at? At this point, it looks like a floating black garbage bag with the sun reflecting off it.

My standard questions:
Who?
When?
Where?
What happened before and after?
How did it appear and how did it depart?
Anything else?

Without this stuff, it's just pixels on a screen. Nothing more to think about.

hehe you're right. but I wasn't the one who shot this, I don't have those answers lol

by the way, i like your avatar.

i know what it's trying to say, but i'd rather not comment any further

here's another video that's worth checking out

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
That first vid looks like a pair of bald eagles mating to me. I've heard they do it on the wing.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
That is mondo-weird. I've never seen one quite like that. At first I thought "another flying humanoid" or "chair" but no this is different. I don't do netfix but if someone could u2u me with a source for the longer version that'd be fantastic. For some reason it reminds me a little of a caterpillar hanging on a thread articulating in segments sort of "curling up" like those time lapse Animal Channel vids or maybe a little like a crawfish or lobster curling tail. Most bizzare. I'm not sure what that is but I'm gonna follow this thread.

Thanx great post 'made my day,

Victor K.

new topics

top topics

join