It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moussaoui's Mother: The British Made my Son A Terrorist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
According to Zacarias Moussaoui's family in France it is the British who are to blame for Moussaoui becoming a terrorist.

news telegraph

Zacarias Moussaoui's family in France blame the British for what happened to a once-carefree youth.

They trace the great change in Moussaoui's life to the moment the 23-year-old arrived in Britain in 1992, to attend a business studies course at South Bank University, after graduating in engineering in Perpignan in southern France.

Until then, his family and friends agree, the young man had been full of smiles. He had gone to bars and drunk beer and had a French girlfriend, with whom he ultimately shared a flat. The couple even won a dance contest.

He vowed to make his fortune in London and after a few months managed to get a place to study for an MA in international business studies. But in the ultra-tolerant atmosphere that existed in London before the September 11 attacks, such "wayward" young Muslims were exactly the material being sought by radical Islamists.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

No sweat though the rest of the western world will absolve you of all blame; considering the fact he comes from a family who has had a history of mental disorders for the past four generations.

Also take note he had a live in girll friend and was a known drinker which as I understand it is against his faith. Nice upstanding citizen as you can see.

When all else fails just blame it on the Western World :shk:

Now come on and fess up; why did you Brits., do it??????

[edit on 5/4/2006 by shots]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The full moon makes my son a werewolf.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So liquor stores, bars and freedom of speech made him a terrorist? That's what it sounds like to me. I think that's what we've been saying all along...they hate our freedoms.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
.........But in the ultra-tolerant atmosphere that existed in London before the September 11 attacks, such "wayward" young Muslims were exactly the material being sought by radical Islamists.

How is it Britain's fault ?? seems too me that HE was a sucker for buying into that crap...so it is HIS fault that he turned into a no-good terrorist piece of crap !!

It's always someone else fault nowadays........NO one has the balls to admit their own mistakes anymore !

Zacarias Moussaoui is nothing more than a two-bit chump who got caught and now he can spend the rest of his life SUFFERING and wishing they made him into a martyr instead of a LOSER !

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don’t know guys; British cooking can be quite bad...It may dRive some to terrorism…

After all, when is the last time you heard somebody say:

"Hey, you try that new English Food restaurant yet?"

Its A joke people, a little levity here...

[edit on 4-5-2006 by skippytjc]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Classic Tariqya. Hates to see Islam identified with Terrorism, so she blames the "evil West/British". Give me a break...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I dont mean to sound harsh here, but this retard does not have the capability to study past second grade, he was hoping for a MA in International Business studies?

Was that before or after the government performed lobotomy????

Dont beleive it. He is nuts and has always been. Retarded and paranoid. And before you come down on me for speaking ill of mentally challenged people, i want you to know that i am a compasionate person who has taken very good care of the challenged in this field.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
He's a prick, a loser. Not mentally ill. That's all- just a loser following a set of chump beliefs.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
dg ... he's crazy like a fox.

I don't blame the mom. Not really. It's very few parents who
can look at their 'children-gone-bad' and not point the finger
at someone ... ANYONE ... other than themselves or their child.

Mothers are usually the last to believe anything bad about
their children. This mother is exceptionally strong in that area.

Either that, or she's as wigged out as her son.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I question Moussaoui's intelligence in all this. This guy is not playing with a full deck. This guy is not a candidate for higher education. Read about his mental abilities. Not very good.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I question Moussaoui's intelligence in all this. This guy is not playing with a full deck.

Make up your mind DG in the other thread you say he is a patsy and claim he was set up. You can't have it both ways which is it? Is he nuts or was he set up?

----

skippytjc

Britsh food cannot be all that bad, that it would make one a terrorist. Hoodies yeah but food.

Thanks we all needed that laugh

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
He was set up because he is an easy target. He's nuts. Makes a good patsy.

That's just my opinion. From what i can tell, the constant laughing in the court room,
, the doctors opinions that he is sick, it all adds up.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Don't forget the French dimension - of course it's the UK's fault. It always is.

BTW our food is better than that in the US - if you doubt me call me next time you're in town (you're paying).

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Are you people reading the same article I am?

The mother thinks this is a sign of a GOOD kid:

Until then, his family and friends agree, the young man had been full of smiles. He had gone to bars and drunk beer and had a French girlfriend, with whom he ultimately shared a flat. The couple even won a dance contest.

She states that the British were "too permisive" in allowing Islamic radicals free reign.

"I would say that England is responsible for many things because it allowed this fever to spread around the country," she told the Canadian television channel CBC. "These young people go to England, and then they scream hatred and vengeance in front of mosques. They let the fever spread." His brother, Abd-Samad, agreed: "I believe that Britain has fed a snake at its bosom, and has been bitten by the snake.''

Do you guys just make up words in your head when you read the news?

There's no "So liquor stores, bars and freedom of speech made him a terrorist" in the article. The mother clearly states that the British were too lax in allowing radical Islam to ferment.

Agreeing with that statement is another issue altogether...

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
BTW our food is better than that in the US - if you doubt me call me next time you're in town (you're paying).

Ok, I think any rational person realises it isnt the british fault.

How do you think your food is better we have the same thing and more and very diverse selection.

Mexican, Italian, Chinese.......

you can have sushi.....or a nice steak.

of course you might like corn bread, okra, colored greens or any number of american country-southern foods.(stay away from chitlins) We also have about 5,000 different styles of barbecue to choose from including jamaican jerk lol.

Americans arent fat for no reason! lol!

there are endless selections and if fish and chips is your preference there are a few places I have found that do it justice.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Are you people reading the same article I am?

The mother thinks this is a sign of a GOOD kid

She states that the British were "too permisive" in allowing Islamic radicals free reign.

Do you guys just make up words in your head when you read the news?

There's no "So liquor stores, bars and freedom of speech made him a terrorist" in the article. The mother clearly states that the British were too lax in allowing radical Islam to ferment.

Agreeing with that statement is another issue altogether...

DJ did not make it up. It was not a statement, it was an opinion made by DJ no one ever stated it was fact.

After reading all your comments without the ex tags, you are basically saying the very same thing he did only not as direct. The mother is essentially blaming it all on our/your freedom and way/ways of life.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shotsAfter reading all your comments without the ex tags, you are basically saying the very same thing he did only not as direct. The mother is essentially blaming it all on our/your freedom and way/ways of life.

The quotes from the article are the entire point. There's a big difference between what DJ said and what I'm saying. DJ is stating the mother is claiming freedoms like drinking caused it. Whereas, upon reading the article, one realizes the mother associates drinking and socializing as something positive. The "freedoms" the mother is saying caused what happened to Moussaoi is in allowing Islamic radicals to operate. BIGG Difference.

By the way, what does this "freedom" you are referring to mean? Do you have the freedom to threaten to kill the president? No, you don't. Freedom is an arbitrary term that is meaningless until you put it into context. There is the spirit of freedom, but the manifestation of freedom never meets this idealistic notion. Nor does everyone have the same notion of the spirit of freedom. So, when you talk about "our/your freedom" be a little bit more specific please. Right now, you are just trying to politicize a word that deserves more respect than that.

As well, I guess you all support Islamic radicals in America chanting Death to America and recruiting young, naive Muslims to commit suicide attacks? After all, it's a "free" country, isn't it?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

How do you think your food is better we have the same thing and more and very diverse selection.

Mexican, Italian, Chinese.......

you can have sushi.....or a nice steak.

of course you might like corn bread, okra, colored greens or any number of american country-southern foods.(stay away from chitlins) We also have about 5,000 different styles of barbecue to choose from including jamaican jerk lol.

Americans arent fat for no reason! lol!

there are endless selections and if fish and chips is your preference there are a few places I have found that do it justice.

Strangely enough so do we! If anything the variety of food I can eat in London is greater than you can get in NY

We have better food as we are yet to follow you down the fast / processed food route (although we're catching up). We don't have GM. The quality of our ingredients and chefs is superb.

Seriously our food IS better - this 'UK food's horrible' is a hang-over from the war. Americans who live here get over their prejudices and tend to agree.

Plus we have decent curry!!

Americans are so over weight (and we're catching you up) due to fast food / coca cola and other poisoning corporations, driving everywhere, and escalators / moving walkways etc etc. No criticism we're going the same way.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Strangely enough so do we! If anything the variety of food I can eat in London is greater than you can get in NY

The topic has nothing to do with food, Skippy just threw that in for some fun so can we drop it?

The question is what if anything do the British do that other nations do not that can justify the mothers allegations that it is the fault of the British?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shotsThe question is what if anything do the British do that other nations do not that can justify the mothers allegations that it is the fault of the British?

So, I guess we are working on the assumption that every country has its share of people who try and recruit young Muslims to become radicals?

I don't think it's a matter of the British doing something other countries are not, considering that the US also allows rallies for Islamic radicals. Perhaps there are more people trying to recruit in Britain? Perhaps its Britains proximity to predominantly Muslim countries.

Also, from the article:

French counter-intelligence service, the DST, accusing the British authorities of being far too permissive in the years before 2001.

When you read the article it certainly does sound like there was a network of radicals running around London together. Was it not in Britain's best interest to address this group?

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Jamuhn]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join