It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, that's a low blow!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I know Prescott shouldn't have cheated on his wife and he's over a barrel, but making fun of his willy is a wee bit much.

www.thesun.co.uk...

I know it's from a tabloid, but for 10p, who can argue with that?
And it's the strumpet who said it.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ok, so she claims, he has a tiny d*ck and can't get it up.
He's obese and she isn't.

It surely begs the question just what was she (at 24yrs his junior) doing having an affair with him for for 2yrs then?

Perhaps those who want to imply it was all just a set-up for a big pay-off (she got £500 000 from the Mail alone IIRC) are more accurate than some, hmmm?

Prescott has been an idiot and I feel sorry for his wife but a sad little private extra-marital affair gone public is hardly unique nor that shocking these days.
How many people would be left in a job if being caught having an affair were considered reasonable ground to be fired?

(So-called 'sex scandels' are IMO very 'low rent' - and seeing the level of poll support JP is still getting it appears that the public generally agree with this too - and unlike with certain other politicians it isn't actually 'corruption', for instance it isn't a patch on being sent to court and found guilty by a jury of perjury, attempting to pervert the course of justice or bribery.)

[edit on 4-5-2006 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Aye, that's very true. It sounds like she was working for a big pay-off. Perhaps she's a Tory spy!

Yes...it all makes sense. Scandal happens usually every week, but I can't help but find it odd, that 3 big scandals hit the papers at the same time, all giving bad press to Labour. Perhaps 4 if you count John Reid having an 89p bit of weed left over at his place. Which I find odd is that this just pops up from nowhere, despite routine security checks. What happened? Did the sniffer dogs have a cold or something?

The Charles Clarke thing is an odd one. Because organisations within the government don't communicate well, he is blamed? Why not the civil servents?
The Health secetary dug her own hole, by claiming that it was their best year ever. Perhaps Labour trying to put spin in it, I dunno.

Not such a hubbub about that Boris bloke doing his rounds is there?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sorry to be offtopic but whats there to say about a tabloid story told by someone paid a nice wedge of money. It's spiced up gossip nothing to do with politics, but more interesting than politics to people that buy The Sun. Prescott will do very well out of these stories, although his personel life is going to suffer.

For anyone who missed Boris's tackle, here it is in all its glory. Funniest thing I saw all day.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It's not the size mate, it's how you use it!

new topics

top topics

join