It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long will Iran survive.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
How long do you think Iran would survive after Tel-Aiv is hit with a nuclear bomb from Iran.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Gang of Four?
Easy, its Geo W, VP Cheney , Sec Condo Rice and the Oberfuhrer.

posted by steve99: “How long do you think Iran would survive after Tel-Aviv is hit with a nuclear bomb from Iran.

Well, first, I do not think Israel or Tel Aviv will be hit by a nuclear weapon from Iran. Americans are easy to jerk around and the demagogue are having a field day getting ready for the autumn campaign which ends on November 7.

Next, Iran is about the size of Texas and Oklahoma combined and has about 65 million people. Israel OTOH, has less than 8000 square miles and around 8 million people including those Palestinians held in captivity in the West Bank or as it is properly called, the Occupied Territories.

Nuke talk is Bush-speak.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thats funny that you say nuke talk is Bush talk. Show me an article where he says he will nuke someone. I guess Reagan was to. But ole sissy Clinton wasn't right.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Bush hasen't said he will nuke Iran, but those talking about it most tend to be right wing and most hawkish (kinda like fox news). I mean your obviously correct steve99 but what are you trying to say? That you don't think Bush would support nuking Iran in any circumstances because he has out to pin point any?

Personally i think in diplomatic speak he has pin pointed every circumstance conceivable when he made the broad forighn polict statment of "all options are on the table". If he wasen't thinking about war don't you think he would have chosen a sound bite just a little bit different from exactly the same one used to describe Iraq before "Operation Iraqi Liquidation"?

Anyway...
I think Iran will survive as long as it doesn't use any nuclear weapons it is planning to build. But should it use them the question is fundermentally a guessing game between a few hours and perhaps a week. I doubt anyone would see it much differently.

The real question on peoples minds is how long will Iran survive WITHOUT nukes? That's more tricky. Nobody knows; but I reckon they can get away with an atom bomb in the end.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't like Rupert Murdoch. He and Newt Gingrich owe the US about 15 years in the pen, each. The "failed" $4.5 million bribe of the newly elected Speaker of the House. But it is hard to put a rich man in jail in America, just ask Rush Limbaugh. I used to call him Rash Lameballs but a board moderator made me quit. Not on ATS.

I am also proud to be able to tell you I have never listed to Fox nor any of the loud mouths they call newscasters. I do not believe in conspiracies, but Fox surely has the same motives and ambitions the R&Fs of America have. Rich and Famous. And this is not good for us P and P-ers. Poor and poorers. Like it or not, Karl Marx had it right.

new topics

top topics

join