It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who in the hell voted Angelina Jolie the sexiest person alive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I was reading People magazine (yes, on the toilet) and couldn't help but laugh at their list of sexiest people alive. Who votes for this? Since when does having a gigantic piehole make someone sexy. It must take a whole jar of Vaseline to keep those lips from getting chapped in cold weather.

Note to Angelina or Brangelina or whatever the hell you're called now: Please stop pursing your lips all the time, it's really annoying.

Peace

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I wouldn't say she is the sexiest person alive, but give her some dues she is a good lookin girl.

Who would you put on top of the list?

You could say someone like Jessica Simpson, but shes a complete ditz and her personality has to take her down a few notches. Jolie does alot of good work for 3rd world countries, which deffinately helps her I'd think.

Personally I always had a thing for...

Those red glasses.. *woof*woof*

Yeah I am joking.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Who would you put on top of the list?

Myself of course.

Seriously though, I'd have to give it a lot of thought which obviously People hasn't done. I'd say as far as celebrities go Naomi Watts is way sexier and she doesn't even have to purse her lips all the time.

Peace

edit: Sally Jessie Raphael is smokin' hot.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm not a Jolie Fan....she's like Julia Roberts mixed with a trout, but tartier. She must be doing something right to have an army of adorers, but she don't do it for me

Now Eva Longoria and Scarlett Johansen...them's some fine ladies

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yeah Chebob, how could I forget about miss Longoria. Oh so sexy and she's got the style and class to go along with her looks. Jolie's not even in the same universe as Eva Longoria.

On a side note, I saw The Sentinel last weekend and was kind of shocked to see how short Eva Longoria is. I could carry her around with me like a little chihuahua. Damn she was hot!!

Peace

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
But not my number one! I would have to go with Monica Bellucci. She was the really hot one in matrix 2 and 3 and for a not so glamorous role she played Mary in the passion!!
Google her image you wont be dissapointed.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You know I've never understood what is so appealing about that woman.
There are so many other women that are thousands of times more attrattive
that she will ever be. But than again I guess that beauty is in the eye of the
beholder.

Salma Hayek

Jessica Alba

Thats what the eyes of this beholder think is beauty.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Jessica Alba is cool, in the movie "Honey" she dances to hip hop, and could pass off as a dancer for the Black Eyed Peas or something.

I also like Salma Hayak, as a woman, even through I'm clearly into Christian Bale. I like her personality, and her acting is also ALWAYS "Top nouch".

But if I were People, I would've picked Eva Longoria. Considering how shotty the Desperate Housewives has been getting this season(yes, I watch almost every NEW episode.), I think she is doing an exceptional job acting, and I love her personality, class, and how funny, and friendly she is to the public. She's cool.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Here are some Eva Longoria Pics, thier ATS approiate, enjoy.

[edit on 12/5/2006 by 1899wascool]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Given enough alcohol and a bad week at work, I'm guessing Jessica Alba is gonna rank right up there with the guy who empties your trash cans into the garbage truck...

This is a pleasant thread, but lets not forget reality offers greater thrills and enlightenment through the exploration of the human condition.

Which is why my vote is for....Martha Stewart.

All that money, all those recipes and her own line of products at K-Mart....

Hold me back.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I have always thought that Angelina Jolie was kinda funny and strange looking. I personally don't see why people think she is so hot. My #1 would be Norah Jones.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Angelina Jolie?

No No. I mean, She's OK.

My vote goes to Nicole Kidman.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
No1 Got to be Julia Stiles and/or Alysson Hannigan

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm stunned that Famke Janssen (from X-Men) is never on any of the hottest lists (that I know of it's not like I read them)... She getting older but she's still got a few good years left...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Don't look at me!
I voted for Jessica Alba!

Its not suprising Jolie got voted in...

I wanna know why Brad Sullivan....I mean Brad Pitt is supposed to be the hottest guy.

He has 'an enlarged' forehead....and apart from that, he's nothing special.

If I was a girl I'd sooner be with Clint Eastwood! YEAH!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
God I am soooo glad I am not alone in my feelings that Angelina Jolies looks are way overrated.

For sheer girl nextdoor good looks, you cannot go wrong with Kathy Ireland. 'Course Jessica Alba is beyond hot, yummy, yummy, and yummy.

Jessica, call me

Does this make me a cyberstalker? Oh, well, it's in a good cause.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by seagull]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Who voted her?

Oh, that would have been me. I find Eva L. quite low on the hotness list. She's actually the second lowest for me on the whole Desparate Housewives cast (lowest is Nicollette Sheridan for me.)

Sure, call me crazy but we all view beauty differently, right?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
(lowest is Nicollette Sheridan for me.)

Well, there's one thing we agree on! Nicolette Sheridan's face looks pretty rough, even for a guy like Michael Bolton.

Peace

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Angelina is okay and nice looking but to me with injected lips and all she can't hold a candle to Eva Longoria. this lady is a hottie. Angelina no way. SOmeone voted twice or three times.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Julia Roberts, Eva Longoria, and Jolie all have the same problem. They had so much work done its like thier wearing an ugly mask. Who decides that looking like your in a windtube was sexy? Please girls dont get any work done if theres nothing wrong with you. Sure if you have ears the size of your hands you might be a good candidate for work, but anyone else, please dont. I think that these milfs will in another couple of decades look exactly the same, they go to the same guy ya know.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join