It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was browsing Clinton Masonic Lodge No. 140 and ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
rsmasons.netfirms.com...

click on Lodge Officers and see who is the Tiler!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
can you be sure its the same bush or are you just pointing out a coincidence?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
LOL!!!

Do you think its Bush Senior or Junior?

The thought of GWB waving a sword around of an evening instead of dealing with more pressing matters of state gave me a chuckle. It might explain quite a lot as well...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Or it could be the George Bush of the CIA who was briefed regarding the JFK situation. (FBI memo)

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The image of GWB with a short dull sword sitting on a fold-up chair outside the lodge while the real work takes place inside is a laugher.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
rsmasons.netfirms.com...

click on Lodge Officers and see who is the Tiler!

I wonder when he took up residence in New York....since that's where Clinton Lodge is...and not Texas where his permanent residence is or Washington DC where he lives right now.

You'd sure think he'd have better things to do, huh?

...and I'm sure there's NO ONE in the world besides him (or his father) named George OR Bush, right? Ironic, too that it's "Clinton" Lodge, isn't it? I wonder if Bill Criminal...err...uh...Clinton is a member of this Lodge too?

....jeez...

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Appak]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The Tiler in my lodge ain't the brightest guy and would fit in very well on ATS (Conspiracy Nut who feels Armenia runs the affairs of the entire world,) he's been a Brother for a long time so they feel bad and keep him outside talking to the wives and scaring them. My Tiler not the brightest......Bush......it all makes sense now!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
The Tiler in my lodge ain't the brightest guy

He "ain't"? Really?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wow that looked real bad haha. Sorry I am from Texas originally and sometimes the twang comes out.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
Wow that looked real bad haha. Sorry I am from Texas originally and sometimes the twang comes out.

(grin) Couldn't resist. Texas, by the way, is an awesome place. I'm there about once or twice a quarter on business (Dallas/Ft Worth area)

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
theres something wrong with this thought...i'm in michigan and my lodge number is 140.....

i actually know a 10 year old boy named george bush so it's probably just a different bush. however.....we should be sure. this could get interesting.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
yeah, I also completely doubt this is the George Bush that is president of the United States. There are probably hundreds of people named George Bush in the US or more. I went to a TD bank and had my name looked up, and dozens of people with my same name came back.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Actually is should say George W Bush.

new topics

top topics

join