It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvel Vs Buffy The Vampire Slayer , Who do you think would Win?ALL COMIC FANS READ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

VERSUS

Greetings all .
i hope you are well.
Recently i was involved in an argument about Buffy the Vampire Slayer .
These people i was arguing with seemed to think that Buffy would win any battle purely
based on the fact that she is the slayer?!
I sharply fired back on this and said that any marvel character would mop the floor with Buffy .
For example one of there arguments was that Buffy is the chosen one and she can kill anyone, this immediatly made me annoyed lol because i am a massive Marvel fan from ages ago and then i thought about it and i thought about how Pheonix would obbliterate Buffy ,Wolverine would destroy her andcut her up into dogfood and i wont even get started on OmegaRed,Blackbolt,Ironman,Spiderman,The Incredible Hulk,Rogue,The Thing,Gambit and the rest of them especially one of my all time favs Apocolypse.
My Question is to all comic book fans out there Especialy Umbrax
Is what are your opinions on this ?? I personally think that Buffy would be sent to hell and burn for eternity for even trying to beat ANY marvel creation.
But ooooooooooo I think about Storm frying her into ash and Havok Blowing her into orbit ahhhhhhhhhh the infinit contention

More to it who would you plot against Buffy to kill her and her nerdy little friends??

Me personally i would send Quicksilver after her first then i would send Black Bolt who would without a doubt utterly demolish Buffy and all her little friends.
I would also like to see her go toe to toe with Karnak. I think he would smash the hell out of her and i would like to see how she faces up agaisnt Gambit.
Who would you plot against buffy to kill her? and what is your honest opinion on which side would win ?? please give reasons for your answers so i can rub it in my friends faces

Thanks
Omega85.

Ps. i would like to see Spiderman,Wolverine and perhaps even SpiderWoman drag her accross some concrete and then Spear throw her lifeless body into a wall.....
Well that or one of them to fight her and her friends.
PPS.MY point is that ANYONE in or has ever existed in the MARVEL
Universe would utterly wipe buffy and her friends out of existence.
Especially Sinister

Omega85.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Omega85]

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Omega85]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
hahahahaha buffy would be dead in seconds!!

Magneto grabs the weapons, Ice man freezes her arse off, and then wolverine smashes her into a million bits - game over man!

Buffy is such a Puddic@! man she'd get whipped silly.

(And all her mates would get it real bad, but willlow would be allowed to live - shes real hot!)

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I sharply fired back on this and said that any marvel character would mop the floor with Buffy .

Yup. I find it hard to think of any Marvel hero that Buffy could beat.

Maybe Mary Jane

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
lol umbrax
true very true
hehe

Omega

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Since im old, ill throw out my fav FTW....

Dr.Strange

Dunno if he would win...just like his style...rico suaaaaave on ur mind.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Aww c'mon give Sarah.. err.. "Buffy" some credit.

Buffy could maybe kill this guy? Actually I bet Sarah Michelle Ghellar, not even in character, could kill this guy.

[edit on 5/8/2006 by ViolatoR]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
While any of Marvel's vampires (Blade notwithstanding) would be easy prey to Buffy - as would most of Spidey's rediculous rogue's gallery - I can't see her taking out "all" of Marveldom.

[edit on 20/5/06 by Bripe Klmun]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Magneto could just stick her full of pins. Prof X could pop her head. Apocalypse could turn into a giant and squish her. Hulk would smash her. Venom would eat her brains. Galactus would just....destroy her.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm not a Marvel fan, but I'm definitely a Buffy fan and I'm going to have to go with Buffy. Have you seen the monsters she's taken on? She's defeated gods for Christ's sake! And Reptile Boy, the Mayor Wilkins Snake, The First... Oh, it's Buffy, all right.

She's the thing Monsters have nightmares about!

top topics

join