It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK: The Ultimate Explanation -- The Involvement of George Bush Sr.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1701
Why wasn't this part of the Oliver Stone - JFK movie?

I think mainly because the movie was already finished when this really started to get known... If you would like more recent comments by Stone on this, and some from inside Intell personell, there is a 01:33:35 length film online.

JFK Presentation James Earl Jones

I haven´t seen all of it yet, but it looks pretty much like a good documentary.
Appearantly it contains proof linking Watergate to the JFK assassination.

Again: Watergate -> Cuban Exiles Operation 40 -> Operation 40 -> C.I.A. 1963 -> George Herbert Walker Bush

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet

Originally posted by wadefrazier3
Tower told it to Audie Murphy and Bill Decker in December 1963, and my cop pal was there too. Wade Frazier

Wade, thank you very much for these pointers, I am a great fan of your publications. There is a lot of background information on your site about several issues which is well worth the read.

Thanks!

HTG

I watched a video interview with Files about ten years ago, and I think he could very well have been one of the mechanics. Somewhere in the Cuban exile/CIA/ mob/oligarchy milieu are the answers to the JFK hit and probably much more. The Bush gang was almost certainly involved, either peripherally or centrally.

Keep up the good work,

Wade

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Sorry, sounds like a classic debunk to me. The Mafia by itself did not have the power to stand down security, change parade routes, and run a psyop with regards to Lee Harvey Oswald.

I believe the Mafia was involved, but on a lower level.

How is this a classic debunk? The HEAD of one of the commissions family admitted it was a hit by the Mafia. Your trying to tell me that the Commission did not have the power to pull this off? Its estimated that the Bonanno family pulled in $2bn a year themselves, lets say the other 4 familys pulled in $2bn as well , thats $10bn a year. Thats a very large amount right now and even more so back in the 60's, what im getting at is that $10bn gets you alot of power these days and even more so back 40 years ago. They clearly had people in power bribed, some would even say it went as far as Hoover since he didnt believe a mafia existed the entire time he held his postition, whats the one thing the mafia could have on hoover? Oh yah his sexuality.

Remember this is the same mafia that allegedly made Kennedy president(also from Bonanno's auto-biography). Kennedy then betrayed the mafia and let his brother Robert put pressure on the mafia. Which is why both John and Robert were assassinated.

Carlos Marcello believed it was necessary to assassinate the President to stop his younger brother Roberts anti-Mafia crusade, reportedly saying "To kill a rabid dog, you must cut off the head (John), not the tail." (Robert.)

Seriously this makes alot more sense for the mafia to assassinate the person who betrayed them(John) and the person who was trying to destroy the mafia(Robert). Did you notice that after Kennedy was elected the Justice Deparments size increased dramatically and so did the mafia prosecutions, but right after the assassination the prosecutions dropped sharply?

My own personal opinion is that what would Joseph Bonanno gain from lying in his auto-biography which was written near the end of his life? He revealed multiple secrets of the mafia which ended up being true but apparently this JFK one doesnt stick eh? But hey to each his own.

Majority of the information I provided can be found in Wikipedia if you search by names and in Bonannos biography.I Dont really feel like gathering all the links at this time since im just reiterating what is considered to be one of the older "JFK conspiracies"

Probably the last time ill post on this subject, I like reading more then posting

Edit: Oh yah just wanted to also add that in Frank Raganos biography it states it was a hit by the mob, heres a little quote from it ( i need to read it myself
)

"When Kennedy was killed, Hoffa apparently told Ragano: "I told you that they could do it. I'll never forget what Carlos and Santo did for me." He added: "This means Bobby is out as Attorney General". Marcello later told Ragano: "When you see Jimmy (Hoffa), you tell him he owes me and he owes me big."

[edit on 13-5-2006 by Diem928]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diem928
Remember this is the same mafia that allegedly made Kennedy president(also from Bonanno's auto-biography). Kennedy then betrayed the mafia and let his brother Robert put pressure on the mafia. Which is why both John and Robert were assassinated.

Hey, no contest there. The Mafia was involved. It was the Mafia who provided the shooters without a doubt. The point I´m getting at is that the Mafia could not have pulled it off without the CIA. And, because JFK was in the way to both the CIA and the Mafia, they just joined forces, where the CIA handled the intelligence issues and provided support via their Operation 40, the Mafia handled the execution using shooters like James Files.

We´re both right, although it really does not matter who pulled the trigger. What is important is the involvement of the CIA and the industrialists like the Bushes.

Wat is of the utmost importance is that America was indeed murdered on that day in 1963, and to this day the ones that were behind the assassination are still in power today, having shaped United States politics for the last four decades.

[edit on 13-5-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
something just doesn't sit well with me on this one

the basic premise seems to be a bush vs kennedy war, ala hatfield and mccoy

what would make this more plausible to me would be evidence of the kennedys striking back to get revenge.

I don't thinks its realistic to think the kennedys don't know what happened, but we do, right ?

is there any instance where the kennedys struck back at the bushes "family" ?

even a lawn job or sugar in the gas tank ?

anything ?

I don't buy into an explanation of power or intimidation, like the bushes just told the kennedys to be quiet or we'll do something really bad....cause they already did, ya' know ?

someone kills a family member, you don't keep quiet, its just not human nature.

I think it was the international banking cabal. They didn't like lincolns greenbacks or the kennedy dollar

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I don't buy into an explanation of power or intimidation, like the bushes just told the kennedys to be quiet or we'll do something really bad....cause they already did, ya' know ?

someone kills a family member, you don't keep quiet, its just not human nature.

I think it was the international banking cabal. They didn't like lincolns greenbacks or the kennedy dollar

Yup you got it Pontiac!

It had to come from the very top as I have been arguing for several posts around here now. The boys at the top want you to believe it was all the Bush's cause they want Hillary in the White House in 2008 and they also want to deflect anybody that might locate where the real stink is coming from. Take down Bush, he ain't innocent anyways cause he is one of ours bred as one, save our butts at the top and save Israel.

Nice trick but I for one ain't falling for it...not even like 911 towers and it was the same deal there too.

JFK=911=Waco=Oklahoma=.....

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You have voted HardToGet for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Wow. Great job! I am very impressed and convinced. Great translation and find.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
H O L Y curr-RAP!

GREAT POST!

Any update on that puke Files?

[edit on 5/15/2006 by Landis]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Jack III of Atkins

Here we always say that JFK got what he deserved. End of story.

WTF.
Don't let the do' hit you in the arse.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well, HardToGet, I for one have read and re-read your post, and subsequent postings on the matter more than I have read any others (including my own boring ones).

If you don't mind, I have taken the liberty of downloading and printing out your pdf version.

There will always be those who just can't let something that has been this controversial for this long just rest, even if the evidence is overwhelming. And, unfortunately, as you say, the evidence is, when you really come down to it - circumstancial.

But, it is about the soundest "circumstancial" evidence I have ever seen. I hate sounding like a "me-too'er", but you got my vote, too.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Here:

shopping.discovery.com...

Go buy this and then come back with your explanations of this. JFK debunked.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Troubleshoota
Here:

I can say for you to go here and buy

Which completely says it wasnt a lone assassin. Both sold by discovery

Edit: By the way you would have to actually watch the documentary, you wouldnt be able to tell from the summary. It shows how oswald could have done it but also shows how there could have been more then one shooter.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Diem928]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diem928

Originally posted by Tha Troubleshoota
Here:

I can say for you to go here and buy

Which completely says it wasnt a lone assassin. Both sold by discovery

Edit: By the way you would have to actually watch the documentary, you wouldnt be able to tell from the summary. It shows how oswald could have done it but also shows how there could have been more then one shooter.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Diem928]

I've watched both, and I even went as far as to rent a tape at Blockbuster that had some dude being interviewed that claimed he killed JFK for the mob. I'm open to all sources...

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sounds great!

And what are your findings after seeing these videos and more importantly why?

Care to Share?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet

Originally posted by Englishman_in_Spain
I have a copy of the revamped Zapruder film which I downloaded from a link on this site in a recent thread, anyone remember where I got it?

You can upload it anonymously (well..
) down here and post the link.

bestsharing.com...

Thanks for the hosting link HardToGet.

Here is the Zapruder film;

www.bestsharing.com...

The password is 'rumrunner'.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
HardToGet,

I also am open to all theories. However, I still haven't heard one as sound, and with so many sources as the one that you have obviously put so much work into. I appreciate the amount of work that it must have taken you, no matter what.

So, please don't take this as any more than it is, but I recently ran across this website:

The Bushy Knoll

I thought it was sort of interesting....... just interesting.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is the best on the JFK Assasination ever!
I remember in 11/22/63 and the following days, months and years, that I always
remembered seeing a photoghaph in one of the Chicago newspapers of one
E. Howard Hunt being arrested in Dallas! He was wearing a military fateague
guerilla uniform!

My spelling may be wrong on the word fateague but the picture was pulled out of circulation! Does anybody else remember seeing that photo?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat
The Bushy Knoll

Thanks CyberKat, the domain lizmichael.com does not resolve however... Is this link correct? Would like to have a look at this... Purrrr....

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by commandocody777
E. Howard Hunt being arrested in Dallas! He was wearing a military fateague
guerilla uniform!

Hmmm. Dunno about that. What is however proven is that E. Howard Hunt was on film as a tramp. Check this link on the famous Dallas hobo and tramp pictures.

Howard! That you?!

Thanks for the kudos...........

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The person was not E. Howard Hunt that I saw in the photo.
That man wore eyeglasses! Whichever Watergate teammates has the last name
Dean, that's whom was in the photograph! I'm sure they had on eyeglasses!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join