It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Loki time.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Alright everyone, here's the deal. I'm giving you this once in a lifetime opportunity to ask me any question you want. I'll do my best to answer it, and as an added bonus, I'll do it for free, and I'll do it within five minutes.

Reason: Nothing to do this weekend. All my roommates went home. I'm just bored, and my humanitarian side reared it's ugly head and told me to help out everyone as best I can.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Are you satisfied with the proportions of your male member, and why/why not?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Are you satisfied with the proportions of your male member, and why/why not?

OMFG I cant believe you asked that!! LOL!!

*wonders why MA would like to know that*

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Flaccid no, Erect yes. It's strange, but it multiplys in size considerably. I dont' know why, it just works like that.

Keep them coming, guys.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well, I'm not too sure why MA would want to know that. Are you some sort of pervert, MA?

Keep them coming.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I got one.

Whats the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Was probably the first time I made out with a girl, like, not really make out, but it was like dry sex. I was drunk at the time, and, well, um, I tried to kiss some of her um...more sensitive areas (not THAT sensitive IE collarbone, neck, etc.., but I ended up missing, and hitting with my nose, and it was just a mess...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There was a reason behind asking.

I receive so much spam to do with rubbish like penis extension programs, viagara, and free trials on a myriad of drugs.

I understand your self-perception. The fact is that whatever you come endowed with, you ought to be happy with. There is no point anyone being concerned with it, ever.

I am 100% satisfied, and yet spammers assume (even though the email address which receives this crap is a conjoint female-male name) that I must want a larger penis.

What is the best way to eliminate this spam?????

(Bear in mind that the spammers isolate each email to one address so it beats spam busters, they insert symbols into the subject line to sneak it through, and I want to be rid of it, not just block it so it ends up in the email trash. I want nothing to do with spam, and yet that one email address is a spam magnet).

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Good reason. Keep them rolling in.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

There was a reason behind asking.

I receive so much spam to do with rubbish like penis extension programs, viagara, and free trials on a myrida of drugs.

I understand your self-perception. The fact is that whatever you come endowed with, you ought to be happy with.

I am 100% satisfied, and yet spammers assume (even though the email address which receives this crap is a conjoint female-male name) that I want a larger penis.

What is the best way to eliminate this spam?????

(Bear in mind that the spammers isolate each email to one address so it beats spam busters, they insert symbols into the subject line to sneak it through, and I want to be rid of it, nit just block it so it ends up in the email trash. I want nothing to do with spam, and yet that one email address is a spam magnet).

Well I guess thats as good as reason to ask as any.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I know that there are more of you out there, just dying for the wisdom I have to impart. Let's hear your questions!

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ok since nobody is asking I will ask you another one.

Have you ever gone "out" with 2 women at the same time and if you have was it all you expected it to be?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
1. Are you making this thread solely to boost your points?

2 If yes, can i copy you?

Question Time With Dr Nerdling...sounds fun

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
when you say go out with two at a time. I believe our friend nans DESMICHELS would say, um, menage a trois?

To answer your question, no, I havent. However, I don't think I need to. I think that one sexual partner is enough for me. I dont think I have the stamina for two...

Keep them rolling.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
No, If I were to do that, I'd put it someplace else. Chit chat gives you little to nothing for points. I'm doing this for fun. Thanks for asking.

Keep them rolling.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
when you say go out with two at a time. I believe our friend nans DESMICHELS would say, um, menage a trois?

To answer your question, no, I havent. However, I don't think I need to. I think that one sexual partner is enough for me. I dont think I have the stamina for two...

Keep them rolling.

I hear ya. I once almost went "out" with 2 girls but I backed off. I am still kicking myself for that everyday.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ok I got another good one.

Have you ever shoplifted anything in your life? And if you did what was it?

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Do you really believe that one on one against Thor, with no outside assistance at all, you can defeat him?

If yes, do you also have a solution to my spam problem?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Any previous mental illnesses?

Well...its best to check, isnt it?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Do you really believe that one on one against Thor, with no outside assistance at all, you can defeat him?

If yes, do you also have a solution to my spam problem?

I swear MA you come up with the weirdest questions. Original though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join