It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS aiding the NWO agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
OK, don't bite my head off but consider.....

1. This is a perfect port-of-call for any Government Agents who want to swot up on how close we are getting or to track down dissenters

2. Sitting at our computers day after day is hardly starting a revolution

3. This site can easily be infiltrated to spread disinformation

By the way, I have come to these conclusions after sitting on my computer on ATS for the past 3 hours because I love it so!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
#1...yes, they probably come in for a laugh now and then as well as keep up on what's being found out.

#2...Yes, sitting is harmless, but, consider that the keyboard, like the pen, is still mightier than the sword.

#3...Yes again...anyone can say anything...the problem is that the critical thinkers on this site rarely let something just sit...they poke at it and stir it up until they know it's either BS or something much better than natural fertilizer.

And I love it too...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
1. This is a perfect port-of-call for any Government Agents who want to swot up on how close we are getting or to track down dissenters

ACTION_REQ: Delta+After//runprotocol:track-check_list\dissenter\&listid=ALL//action=addtolist

2. Sitting at our computers day after day is hardly starting a revolution

Yes it is...just keep typing, keep posting and you will see. Trust me. Truuuuust meeee.

3. This site can easily be infiltrated to spread disinformation

Maybe, but anyway, did you know that the Roswell crash was really a weather balloon...piloted by ALIENS!!?

By the way, I have come to these conclusions after sitting on my computer on ATS for the past 3 hours because I love it so!

Welcome to ATS. You can spot the government agents by the "Supermoderator" tag under their username. *watches JAK closely*

[edit on 2006-5-4 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Well, that puts my mind at rest!

Wecomeinpeace, your avatar scares the *$@:! out of me!!

new topics

top topics

join