It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zacarias Moussaoui gets life!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
He got life.....Makes me happy...i really didnt think that he desereved the death penalty...but I am bias against the Death Penalty in the first place. However, seeing, IMHO, that he really wasnt that much of a particpant...and He was paranoid psychizophrenic...so yeah....but heres the link:

ALEXANDRIA, Virginia (CNN) -- Al Qaeda terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui should spend the rest of his life in prison for his role in the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States, a federal jury decided Wednesday.

The nine men and three women returned their verdict on the seventh day of deliberations after reliving the September 11 attacks through weeks of harrowing testimony and evidence.

U.S. District Court Judge Leonie Brinkema will formally sentence Moussaoui Thursday at 10 a.m.

Jurors sent a note Wednesday afternoon indicating they had reached a verdict after 41 hours of deliberations. The jury had two choices -- death by injection or life in prison.

www.cnn.com...

Anyone here think he should have gotten death and if so Why?
Anyone here think he was a patzy of the US gov and if so Why?
Anyonehere think he was really just playing at being crazy so that he would get life considering he was quoted as saying "i won..you lost" to the prosecutors as he exited the court?

El senor pom pom rides again

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is being discussed in an earlier thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and an ATSNN story
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments there.

Closed

join