It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moussaoui gets life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Dahmer was mentally ill, crazy. Moussai wanted to kill thousands to get virgins from Allah. That's the difference. Give Dahmer a nuke= he'll leave it in his basement and continue eating people. Give Mousaai a nuke= 1 million dead.

oh, and Dahmer was repentant before he died too. Mousaai? pfft

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Seems like you all swallow this, hook line and sinker.

I do beleive he is a patsy.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It looks to me like Zack M. is just a little more brainwashed than you are Nakash. What are you willing to do for God and Country?

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Interesting you say he is a Patsy?? Sorry you can buy that hook line and sinker, but I think his actions in court fried that suggestion. Also if that were the case why didn't his lawyers bring up the mention of his being set up?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hey Raso- Sock it chum OK? Not everyone swallows that "Reptilians control the world" crap without first analyzing the less apocalyptic and more conventional answer that many people in the Middle East want Jihad against the West, hate America, and desire imposed Sharia law and a Kalifa . Hours before 9/11 happened Arab terrorists were already mounting a propaganda campaign to blame Israel/Mossad for the atrocity. A campaign for chump dhimmis in waiting like YOU. Oh, and remember- Moussai behaved and talked like a classic Jihadi in his trial. He even confessed that lying to infidels is standard practice in the Middle East. It works by the way, works very very well. Conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen, proving them is hard and more often than not the outlandish claims fall to pieces under scrutiny.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by dgtempe

Interesting you say he is a Patsy?? Sorry you can buy that hook line and sinker, but I think his actions in court fried that suggestion. Also if that were the case why didn't his lawyers bring up the mention of his being set up?

Because unless you have some proof like a tape recording or video, conspirecy is damned difficult to prove....better to say he's mentally deranged which is obiviously so....just like those people who just can't seem to see what a corrupt bugger bush is. Ain't that right shots.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

Because unless you have some proof like a tape recording or video, conspirecy is damned difficult to prove....better to say he's mentally deranged which is obiviously so....

But the question was not about his mental ability. The question was why didnt his lawyers bring up her asserted suggestion that he was set up. Please do pay attention.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted by Rasobasi420: “It looks to me like Zack M. is just a little more brainwashed than you are Nakash. What are you willing to do for God and Country? [Edited by Don W]

Let me get personal. I joined the Army NG when I was 15, by doctoring a birth certificate. I did 2 years in the Guard. I joined the AF and spent 5 years on active duty, 3 in the AF Reserves. I believe I can claim to be a patriotic person. I never have wanted to die. But young men do not think about that. Young man always have a “can do” attitude. When one is killed (or hurt seriously) it is totally unexpected. By him and by his cohorts.

Today, I am older. I would not charge a machine gun except under the greatest duress or compulsion. Older people do not make good soldiers. We know from life experiences that most decisions made by higher ups are wrong. Somehow, we muddle through. In business it does not matter much because the other guy is making equally dumb mistakes. But in war, you cannot undo the dead. I would like to say “War is too important to leave to the generals” but only on the understanding I believe America has the greatest military institution in the whole darn world. Not the civilian Pentagon-types. But the West Point, Annapolis and Colorado Springs types. Talented men and women who love their country and if left alone, would do a job good for history.

But never forget, "One man's terrorist is another man's hero!"

[edit on 5/4/2006 by donwhite]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Because unless you have some proof like a tape recording or video, conspirecy is damned difficult to prove....better to say he's mentally deranged which is obiviously so....

But the question was not about his mental ability. The question was why didnt his lawyers bring up her asserted suggestion that he was set up. Please do pay attention.

I was paying attention and I did answer your question...unless there is some concrete proof like a recording or video or witness, conspiracy is damned difficult to prove and to assert it without some sort of backup is inadmissionable in court.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I was paying attention and I did answer your question...unless there is some concrete proof like a recording or video or witness, conspiracy is damned difficult to prove and to assert it without some sort of backup is inadmissionable in court.

I know what you are saying but, you seem to want to avoid the question I asked DG. Her assertion was that she thought he was set up. I then asked her if that was the case then why didn't his attorneys bring up that fact during the trial. Kindly note I never mentioned a conspiracy, I simply asked her a direct question, it was at that time you jumped in with the conspiracy angle, which as far as I am concerned had nothing what so ever to do with what I asked.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I am assuming most of the jury thought this guy had knowledge that a major attack or series of attacks was going to take place on 9-11 and many Americans were going to die if they were successful. I believe that is the same knowledge most of the other hijackers had since I heard that some did not know they were going to be on a suicide mission until they were already on board the plane. I believe if you have knowledge that a group is going to murder people and you do nothing to try to stop that group or inform others so that they can stop it, you are an accessory to murder. I am wondering if the 3 jurors who decided to spare his life did it because they didn't think he was guilty of murder or because they didn't want to give Moussaoui the death he wanted. Of course it doesn't really matter that much anymore just as long as he can no longer kill anyone again. I suppose if your friends, spouse, sister, daughter, brother, etc. were killed by someone, most would believe justice was not served if the killer is free to live while the dead aren't here to complain. At least we won't have to hear about foreign governments trying to block an execution now.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Shots,

You got me there. I dont know why. If i were to speculate i would say that his public defenders (I assume they're public, but i dont know) were under pressure to put him away. This is serious stuff. Here is a man who they claim had some responsibility for the 9/11 attack. You have the world, not to mention the families wanting closure, you have Rudy Giulliani, you have the feds, etc....
Lawyers, while pretending to have your best interest at heart, also have opinions. A lawyer will defend you, but the way it works, if lawyers beleive you are guilty, they will ask you minimal amount of questions! A lawyer who thinks you are guilty will not indulge you in a million questions. This is how they are able to live with themselves, that is, defending someone who most likely did something.
I worked for a criminal lawyer, and this is how they approach an alledged criminal.

The prosecution is out for the jugular and in this case, the court system doesnt know if its real, all they know is they have "THE Man" - I dont blame the court for their verdict. I blame those who nabbed him. I could be wrong, bt it just seems that given his medical history, and everything else, this doesnt look like a man who has a clue as to what's going on.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
If you can't find a terrorist, make a terrorist, I guess.

He does seem like a good patsy. Very passionate, and not too bright, just like the handlers like 'em, no? He probably thinks he's for real, but I'm not buyin' it. Bad sentence? No, not based on the nonsense fed into the system.

I can't believe people support this with their tax dollars. Why not just flush it down the toilet instead, force the clowns in government to get real work as plumbers. :shk:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This is what America got for its $400 Billion spent on the Geo W inspired "witch hunt" since the Nine Eleven Event. Can you guess what it has cost the taxpayers to conduct 8,000 interviews? How many prosecutors worked full time for 4 years on this "Trial of the Century?" And how disappointed must have been Geo W who is enamored with the death penalty. Hey, he did it 154 times as governor of Texas. Don’t tell me he does not enjoy it. I hate to admit it but I probably did not have sex as often as he had executions. Hmm?

posted by WyrdeOne

If you can't find a terrorist, make a terrorist . . he does seem like a good patsy. Very passionate, not too bright, just like the handlers like 'em, no? He probably thinks he's for real, but I'm not buying' it. Bad sentence? No, not based on the nonsense fed into the system. I can't believe people support this with their tax dollars. Why not just flush it down the toilet instead, force the clowns in government to get real work as plumbers. [Edited by Don W]

Exactly!

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

from shots
All prisoners at this facility are confined under almost identical circumstances none have cellmates, the only exception, some as I understand it have TVs and I am not even sure that is true. It was mentioned on the news that is the only reason I brought it up.

Yes, they get a B&W TV that broadcasts two programs: Anger Management classes (a little late for that) and religion.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by jsobecky]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Yes, they get a B&W TV that broadcasts two programs: Anger Management classes (a little late for that) and religion.

Yes I saw that on CNN last night. The part I like is that he has to be a good lil boy in order to watch it, so I doubt with his attitude problem about Americans, the guards will assess his behavior as good.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join