It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moussaoui gets life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This is terrible, after the way he spoke of our country and mocked the losses that we all suffered.

Hopefully one of these rogue CIA agents assasinate the right guy for once.

To those who said this is a small victory by not torturing the no good SOB: all I have to say is that you make me sick.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
DUH

Judge Doubts Moussaoui's Claims About 9/11 By MATTHEW BARAKAT, Associated Press Writer
Wed May 3, 9:15 AM ET

ALEXANDRIA, Va. - The judge presiding over Zacarias Moussaoui's sentencing told trial lawyers that she doesn't believe Moussaoui's claims on the witness stand that he knew advance details of the Sept. 11 plot.

"I still think that Moussaoui was not accurate in a lot of what he said about how much he knew about what was going to happen with which particular buildings and when," U.S. District Judge Leonie Brinkema said during a closed hearing on April 21 outside the jury's presence. Transcripts of the hearing were released Tuesday.

This is laughable. Ya betcha he didnt know much- a mentally deranged patsy......oh yeah....he has a wealth of information!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
dg, what about the info that he had on his laptop, that the FBI did not look at in time?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
If the news reports are correct he will not be dead in days.

They stated he will be kept confined in his own cell w/o TV and newspapers and some other things (I forgot what they are now sorry). He will be let out of his cell only once a day for one hour, where he can exercise (even that will be in a spcial area) then it is back to his cell. He will also be served his meals in his cell.

It sort of looks like he will actually get specialized treatment to make sure he does not die, although I wish he would have gotten death.

[edit on 5/3/2006 by shots]

Jeffrey Dahmer got the same treatment and they found a way to murder him.
Be rest assured, he will die violently in prison...but first, I hope he is "demasculinated" by his cellmates.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
is this guy going to a "special prison," maybe one for famous people???

if not, how long do you think he will last in prison???

this could definitely be a problem...

Probably the Colorodo Supermax Prison.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
We can't kill off the boogey men. They have to remain in the fold for the fear factor. The constant reminders are important. Long live the boogey men.!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I too think it's all a farce,kind of like my pet cats,they leave a dead gopher on front porch to show they are doing their job,isn't it aginst the law to be put to death for mere conspiracy,and the rantings of long live Osama Bin Laden makes me smell cow manure,sounds all too scripted like the trial in Oklahoma

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
Jeffrey Dahmer got the same treatment and they found a way to murder him.
Be rest assured, he will die violently in prison...but first, I hope he is "demasculinated" by his cellmates.

Yes at first he got the same treatment however once he asked to be placed within the general population and it was granted it was only then that they killed him.

This is not the same, there is no chance of being put in the general prision population where he is going, because there is none.

All prisoners at this facility are confined under almost identical circumstances none have cellmates, the only exception, some as I understand it have TVs and I am not even sure that is true. It was mentioned on the news that is the only reason I brought it up.

Now, how are his cellmates going to kill him if there are none????

You can read all about the facility here and why it was built with conditions.

Florence

Looks just like his kind of place

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
dg, what about the info that he had on his laptop, that the FBI did not look at in time?
Meh.... Anyone could have put it there!
I dont think this is neither here nor there!

I hate to say it, as i have taken care of mentally challenged people, and had one live with me at the time....She was a joy! That aside, it would be sooooo easy to manipulate someone like this and promise them something, anything.

I feel very sorry for this man if my suspicions are correct.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yeah, I can't help getting the impression that Moussaoui is to 9/11 what Lee Harvey Oswald was to the JFK assassination: the patsy, the sacrificial goat, the sin offering.

The government needs an individual to point the finger at, to focus the public's attention on via the media coverage of the trial, so the government's own complicity in the events surrounding 9/11 can remain hidden behind the shadow of "conspiracy theories."

Look Ma, we caught the 20th hijacker! Had him in custody all along! He was even gonna fly that 5th plane into the White House, along with that shoe bomber guy who forgot his lighter! Can you believe it, Ma? Now, if he had just been a good boy, and told the truth, none of this would have ever happened. Ma, I swear we had nothin' to do with this here at the gubmint, I swear Ma. Ma, Ma, are you listenin' Ma, we didn't do nothin'!

It comes across to me as hollow, contrived, false, and devoid of any real meaning. A Red Herring to hide the Mother of all Red Cell Operations.

I'm not fooled by all the posturing, are you?

Is showing compassion to an evil person being evil to compassionate people? The slogans and catch phrases of this mock trial fall flat and ring hollow with me.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yup: it's 'closure' for them that needs it - and a patsy for those, like me, of a suspicious turn of mind.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
This is terrible, after the way he spoke of our country and mocked the losses that we all suffered.

Hopefully one of these rogue CIA agents assasinate the right guy for once.

To those who said this is a small victory by not torturing the no good SOB: all I have to say is that you make me sick.

its easy to show compassion to those who deserve it, its harder (and more christlike) to show compassion to those who don't.

Does Moussaoui deserve death? I doubt it...I think when all is said and done he was either delusional or a sap or both but as for the real thing, a 9/11 conspirator, no, not a snowball's chance in hell. The true history of those dark days will not come out until we have a more honest presidency and a more honest congress in place who are brave enough to piece together what really happened that dreadful day.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I am so glad we did not murder this crazed person. Personally I think GWB was so angry because his black magick sacrifice of an inoccent, decided by the American people did ot happen!! This was bad mojo, and the fact that they were unable to cast this little bit of black freemason magick was a win for us the U.S.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted by heelstone: "What is with the people of the USA? They accept war upon nations that did nothing to them yet they spare the life of a man who confessed to a crime used as the excuse to start and continue the illegal warring the USA is currently engaged in.

Are my fellow citizens insane?

No. They are the only ones who kept their sanity.

The prosecutors have tried their usual razzle dazzle trick-shot on justice. The Judge let in tons of emotional psycho-drama material unrelated to the issues, calculated to unduly embitter and inflame the jury, and Still the Citizens Proved Capable of Seeing Through This Charade to Find The Little Kernel of Truth!

Bravo The Citizens!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, I wonder what Moussaoui said about the hijackers. Did he mention names? And if so, did those names coincide with the names that the govt gave for the hijackers? From what I understand, a good percentage of the people blamed have turned up alive and innocent.

Zack M. is no doubt a patsy. His trial started when they needed it to start, and he said exactly what they needed him to say. The jury decision was probably the only thing that was unexpected, but I can't be too sure about that. I don't doubt he will be killed in prison. Most likely by a guard, or an officer of some sort on his way there. This officer will be the Ruby to Zacky M's Oswald.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted by Rasobasi420: “Out of curiosity, I wonder what Moussaoui said about the hijackers. Did he mention names? And if so, did those names coincide with the names that the govt gave for the hijackers?

Unfortunately, we’ll likely never know the answers to your good question. Geo W is stamping almost all work product of the Bush Government “Secret” to 50 years. I think he is more afraid of impeachment that in keeping secrets.

From what I understand, a good percentage of the people blamed have turned up alive and innocent. Zack M. is no doubt a patsy. His trial started when they needed it to start, and he said exactly what they needed him to say. The jury decision was probably the only thing that was unexpected
. .

I do not accept that. I’m sure the 19 hijackers aboard the 4 planes are dead. OTOH, with Arabic names, and the great lack of competent American translators, I am not surprised at anything when it comes to names and places. I’m not saying this is the case, but some or all of them could have used false identities from time to time. One thing though, I’m sure 19 are dead.

“ . . I don't doubt he will be killed in prison. Most likely by a guard, or an officer of some sort on his way there. This officer will be the Ruby to Zack M's Oswald. [Edited by Don W]

I disagree. Why kill him? He is totally discredited. He may prove useful later. Never kill a potential asset.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite
I do not accept that. I’m sure the 19 hijackers aboard the 4 planes are dead. OTOH, with Arabic names, and the great lack of competent American translators, I am not surprised at anything when it comes to names and places. I’m not saying this is the case, but some or all of them could have used false identities from time to time. One thing though, I’m sure 19 are dead.

Maybe, but that's my pont exactly, If there were hijackers (can't be sure) then they probably weren't the same ones who's faces were broadcast over the media. If that is the case, then the names that Zack gave the FBI are key in determining if he is working with or against our government (accepting that the government had a hand in the attack).

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted by Rasobasi420

posted by donwhite
“ . . with Arabic names, and the great lack of competent American translators, some or all of them could have used false identities from time to time. One thing though, I’m sure 19 are dead.

Maybe, but that's my point exactly. If there were hijackers then they probably weren't the same ones who's faces were broadcast over the media . . the names Zack gave the FBI are key in determining if he is working with or against our government. [Edited by Don W]

You’re talking mystery inside an enigma. Almost by definition unsolvable.

I assume we got the pictures from the hijackers’ countries of origin. Whether they had thought far enough ahead to have false papers at home, I do not know. OTOH, I’m sure someone investigated and interviewed the families, friends, former school teachers, and so on, so it is my opinion the picture were accurate. Why would Osama care, anyway?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I actually feel sorry for Dahmer. He was mentally ill, not like Moussai who's just a prick.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
I actually feel sorry for Dahmer. He was mentally ill, not like Moussai who's just a prick.

Dahmer murdered and ate young men, he was also a prick. Moussai killed who? Who did he kill, I cant seem to recall who he killed. He sure as hell didnt kill anyone at the WTC or the Pentagon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join