It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 year old marries 104 year old!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) - A 33-year-old man in northern Malaysia has married a 104-year-old woman, saying mutual respect and friendship had turned to love, a news report said Tuesday.

It was Muhamad Noor Che Musa's first marriage and his wife's 21st, according to The Star newspaper which cited a report in the Malay-language Harian Metro tabloid.
Muhamad, an ex-army serviceman said he found peace and a sense of belonging after meeting Wook Kundor, whom he said he initially sympathized with because she was childless, old and alone, the report said.

"I am not after her money, as she is poor," Muhamad reportedly said. "Before meeting Wook, I never stayed in one place for long."

He said he hoped to help his new bride to master Roman script while she taught him Islamic religious knowledge.

story - link

this guy is OUT OF HIS MIND! she will probably die in one or 2 years and he decides to marry her! theres no question about it hes after the money, or he could just have a screw loose.

your say?

MOD EDIT: Fixing a long, broken link.

[edit on 5/5/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
And here I thought this thread was about Anna Nicole Smith.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What I find even more shocking is that she has been married 21 times!! lol

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
this guy is OUT OF HIS MIND! she will probably die in one or 2 years and he decides to marry her! theres no question about it hes after the money, or he could just have a screw loose.

Not everyone is shallow, deeming someone worthy of love only because of age and beauty. She's a kind woman, she brings him a sense of peace. She has no one, now she has a husband.

She ends her life happily, well fed (it's a horror to be a widow in that area of the world), and respected. He gets a woman who knows how to run a household, who has good insights to a religion he finds fascinating. She's learning how to read, thanks to him.

They get companionship.

I think it's kinda sweet.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It happens. It may have been for love or it may have been for money, but May/ december romances are not an uncommon thing.

When the congress of the US decided to give out pensions to the veterans of the cival war they were all pretty old, so many old men were marrying teenage girls because the girls knew they would get the pensions of the veterans for the rest of their lives. Thats why the last widow of the civil was alive just a short while ago.

It's odd, but so is love. A wondrous thing but still full of mystery.

wupy

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
People find love in the strangest ways and places
Good story to read about!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
In the words (and voice) of Cleaveland from Family Guy, "That's just Naassty"

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
WHAT?!?! hes in-f*cking-sane. or just after the money. or hes just lonely.

new topics

top topics

join