It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taunted by Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Didn't really know where to put this, thought it kindof goes best here, but someone can move if they don't think it fits here

My question is: Has anyone tried to take your life away?
Has it happened more then once? I was thinking about this the other day and I realized my life has been threatened on more then one occasion and not just threatened, actually attempted. There is more to this, but first I'd like to hear your stories

Magestica

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
can't say i have magestica, though if you wanna talk more about, i'm free for U2U
. that or we'll just post here. either way, take care.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
im 16 and i almost died 4 times "not at all my falts"

1st i was born 3 months premutre, i can NOT tell you how many wasy this has afected my life, the list is endless"

2nd my house cout of fire when i was 4, my mom pulled me out but i ran back in, the 2nd story colapsed above me

3rd i had a hole in my ears into my brain, due to being born so premuter so i was having fevers up to 111F, this happend 5 times in 1 year for 3 years

4th when i was about 10, me and a friend were playing at there apartment witch was 3 storys up,
we were running after a basketball when he hit the fence and the fence broke, he was hanging of to the broken fence, i tryed to bring him up when the fence broke almost pulling me down with him he survid but got 5 bolts and a metal plat ever since then he had never been the same *sniff*

5. i was swept out to bay by a riptied i was 12 and harly knew how to swim

on and on and on

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Weird shyte has happened all my life...

Like one time when I was a kid I went out in the meditteranean ocean on a rubber raft and didn't realize how far I had made it out and I had to swim back to shore ... I really dont know how I made it back...

Then there was the gun incident at work when these two supposed deputy sherrifs were sent to our work and they held me at gun point until I could prove that I worked there...

Also there was a shooting at the new building where I work on Christmas Eve and for some reason I was not scheduled to be there so the other guy was in the other control room monitoring it when it happened... luckily no one got hurt.

So yeah... I'd say weird #e like that has happened all my life.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Some people try to take my energy away frequently.

I'm not sure anyone has really tried to kill me. One time my (now ex-) wife threw a teacup at me from point blank range, it smashed against the wall when I dodged, then a sharp piece rebounded and sliced my ear.

I don't think that qualifies.

I have survived a couple of accidents that could have been fatal, like many other people.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yes...both through physical and through spiritual means. I have certainly stared death in the eye on a number of occasions...survived an accident that the Police Officer who attended, and the towie who took the wreck away, cannot believe I walked away from with little more than whiplash and a few scratches...in fact, even though I was still in the car when it stopped tumbling/rolling/flipping...looking at the wreck afterwards shows there simply was NO room in the car for me to have still been inside...yet I was.

So, guess there is simply a time for us all, those times weren't mine...I also believe there are 'helpers' who protect us from other forces (Earthly and otherwise) that may seek to hurry that time along.

Why do they help? Well...a more interesting question would be why would another Force seek to kill us...well, perhaps there is a role you are yet to play, a job for us to complete, a person to yet become...that perhaps a darker side does not wish you to be/achieve as it is a threat to them.

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by alien]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm suddenly feeling even more like a weirdo, then the norm for me. I thought for sure there would be more replies then just 4..

Well I certainly applause the courage of those that did reply and share some stories relating

DmSoldier~I too was inside a house that caught on fire when I was a child. Which was thought to have been started by me, but I highly doubt it as I was only like 2 or 3.

This is kind of a funny experience, yet quite eye opening. When I was little my mom used to take me to different babysitters. Well this one had a pet alligator which she kept in the tub (weird azz people) My mom came to pick me up and they couldn't find me anywhere, when they did find me I was in the tub with the gator on top of him, beating him on the head with a wooden spoon
Can you imagine being a parent and seeing your little one in a situation like that?? My mom makes sure to tell any of my "new found friends" this story, so I figured I'd save her the trouble and share it with all of you.

When I was about 17 and living with a boyfriend, I was taking a shower one day and got somewhat shocked when I grabbed the soap. I blew it off as I had NO clue what that was about. Then a friend of mine came over and showered- and after continually being shocked and blowing it off-she called for me to the bathroom and told me she was just shocked. Sooo I called the owner of the home and he came out and looked around and found that there were wires pulled apart underneath the tub as though someone had purposely done this (by the look on his face and the questions) Pretty freaky, as I could have very well been burnt toast at that point and time in my life..

Ok there are others, but I'm tired of typing right now..will get back and share the more scarier things that happened later..

Thank you all for taking the time to post here and share as it means alot to me as always

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
My question is: Has anyone tried to take your life away?
Has it happened more then once? I was thinking about this the other day and I realized my life has been threatened on more then one occasion and not just threatened, actually attempted. There is more to this, but first I'd like to hear your stories

i went out a few years ago with a group of people who lets say i suspected were into a lot more than they wanted me to know.
most of them were related and we all ended up in a nightclub.
usually they all sat together in a corner only leaving to do the normal things,dance buy drinks and go to the toilets.
it was the first time id really been out with them as part of a group,i was seeing a girl who was related to them.
my sixth sense/paranoia call it what you will started kicking in when they started dissapearing.
it was common practice for all of them to walk home together and carry on drinking and so forth in the flat of the first one to leave.
i knew her well and she was always and i do mean always the last to leave,sometimes after being asked several times by the doormen to do so at the end of the night.
so to leave a full hour before the club shut struck me as odd.especially as she had been her usual life and soul up until she said she was leaving.
i went to the bar about 20 minutes before the bar shut and made my way back to the corner everyone else was sat in when i left only to find there was no-one there at all.
i wandered round the club and found the girl i was seeing,she was stood near the dj decks.
she told me she felt like going home,i said wait a few minutes and ill come with you.it was only 15 minutes or so until we had to leave anyway.
she said no its ok and pointed out her male cousin was also on his own and asked me to go have a drink with him which i did.she then left.
me and him went to the bar together just before they stopped serving,he then suggested we go for a walk round the nightclub.
we walked round and he spotted his sister and cousin,they were talking to 2 men so he said lets go say hello.
the 2 men they were talking to were both 6 feet 3 or 4 and probably tipped the scales at 17 stone plus.
we said hello and and are you alright then out of the blue one of the men told me to # off.
id never seen either of them in my life but they started getting abusive.i asked him why he was being like that,i said hes her brother and the other ones his cousin so whats your problem.
you he said i dont like you.
i told him and his mate i didnt like them either and told the others i was off to the toilet.
the club was clearing by this time and i couldnt see the bloke i was drinking with but by this time i wanted to get home anyway,the sixth sense was working over time.
why would 2 men in a nightclub trying appperently to impress 2 girls they just met start threatening their brother and cousins boyfreind who had the audacity to say hello.
nothing added up.
on the way out the 2 girls were at the cloakroom and i stopped to ask them who the men were.
they didnt really give me an answer but said their cousin was outside waiting for me.
as soon as the fresh air hit me i knew i had to get out of there,i didnt bother looking for the cousin.
i knew i was in trouble and had to get home.
i lived 2 miles from the club and know the town like the back of my hand so i didnt go the normal or obvious way.i tried a few shortcuts and yes i did check several times to see if i was being followed.
it took 30 minutes to get there i crisscrossed a few times waited and saw nothing,im ex army and surveillance was 2nd nature at one time.
i made it back to the block of flats i lived in,it was a 3 storey building with 2 flats on each floor.
to get to my flat i had to go through the entrance door,up one flight of stairs where there was a firedoor.i had to go through the firedoor and the frontdoors to the 2 flats on that storey were behind it.
i entered through the entrance door and made my way up the stairs,the last memory or clear memory i have was puttng my hand on the handle of the fire door.
i was hit with an iron bar.
i was hit several times one split went from the middle of my forehead and half way over my skull,one went down the back of my head and one was above my right eye.
i had about 30 stitches and they glued the split on my forehead to cut down on scarring.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
K Mags (and everyone), I'm just gonna throw some random thoughts out there as possible reason/theories and see where it goes:

Suppose there are two Forces at war. The war between them has raged since before time existed...suppose it has raged for so long that few even know/recall what even started it or why the war exists...but the war continues nonetheless...maybe its for power, maybe its for control of all existance, maybe its just a case of spiteful revenge...who knows.

Now suppose each side has 'players' in that war. Some know they are, some don't...but each side KNOWS who these players are. The role a player may take may be a large one...or a small one...but either way their role is a crucial one. The role may be a champion for one of the sides...or it may simply be a teacher or protector of someone who will one day be a champion of that side. Standard war tactics would be to:
A)Protect your players and/or eliminate those who seek to take out your own players
B)Eliminate the oppositions players
C)Eliminate those who may protect the oppositions players.

...I have a few other random theories...maybe later...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
When I was 17 years old I was stabbed by a person *I happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time*, and when I was 19 I was shot at, but not hit.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm just really not in any mood to get all deep and hypothetical right now, but rest assured, I'll return later and add more sobering thoughts to this thread

Very interesting analogies alien
I am totally understanding your point and that's a scarey thought
There is a 'hidden' battle going on amongst us..Boy, if that ain't paranoia I don't know what is!
Mags

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
1-A sniper tried while I was sleeping in a "supposedly" secure area,luckily some guy grabbed me and dragged me from danger,by my feet.

2-The guy who dragged me from danger nearly brained me bouncing my head off of rocks and logs and stuff.

3-A parachute malfunction during a tactical drop at 1200 feet,no time to deploy reserve at that altitude,shook the chute and it opened at the last possible moment.

4-I had a stroke for unknown reason 13 days before my 40th birthday,my dogs led me back home,funny they didn't just walk away because I couldn't hold onto the leash,I wouldn't have found my way home,I nearly died.

5-I flipped a car 4 or 5 times after going into a skid on ice at 70 mph,no seatbelt,somehow managed to stay inside.

6-was rock climbing just above a shear face when I was about 13,about 250 ft up,slipped and grabbed a branch which broke,started to slide down the face but somehow managed to claw my way back up.

7-I lost control of a motorcycle at 90+ mph when I was smacked in the face with a fog layer on a corner,no helmet,no protective clothing.Lost my glasses and destroyed the bike,not a scratch.The road was named the same as my last name which I thought was kinda bizzarre.

1-A bad guy tried to take it.
2-A good guy nearly took it by accident.
3-ditto.
4-God tried to take it?.
5-I could have lost it.
6-Gravity wanted me.
7-goin too fast havin too much fun

It's been fun,enough already!.

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Shot at twice.Stabbed once with a bowie knife.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
wowa, alot of sh*t happends to everyone

i fergot 1 funny thing,

when i was waiting at the buss stop "alone" a old van pulled up, it was a old mexican dude said "you want some candy?"

i was thinkg WTF did he say? then he said "come here i got somthing for you."

thankfully i keep my self a 9 inch hunting knife no-matter where i go. so i decided it was bad to stay there, so i started walking toward the van to the grade school about 500 feet,

he pulled the van up and i took out the knife taking out both his left tires, he gassed it went onto the curb and into a ditch tipping the van

new topics

top topics

join