It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over the UK today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Did anyone see the chemtrails over South West England today?

Well I did, I watched them appear over a period of a few hours throughout the sky today over the south coast of cornwall.

There is only a single flight route with very limited flights above the area in which I live, that is routed from Newquay airport and which is situated along with RAF St Mawgan about 20 miles from my home. Yet there was around 15-20 aircraft trails criss crossing each other low in the sky.

When I got home I took my camera out and snapped off a few pics although I only managed to get some poor shots of the tail end of the spraying and the trails were almost gone, although they had hung in the sky for hours. I have not posted the pictures as they dont show very much but I will if you realy want to see them.

The sky was also filling with clouds at this point.

About an hour later I had to leave my house and the sky had changed from bright blue to a bright white blanket cloud cover about 50-100 feet above me with no actual cloud definition and I found myself with a kind of paranoid feeling (obviously) and a horrible dry tangy taste in the back of my mouth/throat.

It has been an hour or so since then and I still have the taste in my mouth.

Did anyone else see this? or anything similar recently?

Did anyone get any better pictures? Did anyone taste the air this evening?

Feel free to post your pictures here I would love to hear about any recent spraying information too.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by xSMOKING_GUNx]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx the trails were almost gone, although they had hung in the sky for hours.

Well then they obviously weren't chemtrails. Real chemtrails never dissipate, they hang around forever and ever and ever.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Howardrock.

Research tells me you are incorect.

Your coment does not realy help me. Would you care to elaborate as I am looking to understand what they actualy were as I have never seen anything like this in the skies above me.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
No Chemtrails in Britain yesterday. But some impressive contrails yesterday evening here in the South Midlands. This is one of several pics I took

xSmoking_Gunx - what you saw were, initially, normal aircraft contrails. You'd be surprised how many airliners fly over SW England (we have at least 1 a minute here, mostly to and from the London airports or Europe. Most people are totally unaware of them) Then, as a warm front moved in (which gave us some rain overnight and today's sultry weather) an area of cirrostratus spread out across the sky. That's all gone now and it's bright and sunny.

Shouldn't be any contrails at all around today.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Essan.

Thank you for the information, it is much appreciated.

CX

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
See this is where i get real confused over the whole chemtrail/contrail thing

Over the past few weeks i've spent many a day watching what i was certain were chemtrails, they were hanging around for a good couple of hours, and created many patterns (man made patterns i'd say) which i would'nt honestly say were clouds or contrails. One was even in the shape of an upside down anarchy symbol lol, and there were the usual crosses, grid formations and the likes in the chemtrail formations.

The last lot i looked at were hanging right over our village here, i took some pics but to be quite honest i'm having real doubts now whether they were just weird straight thin clouds or not. I ruled out them being contrails as i thought they disappeared pretty soon after they were created?

All i know is i looking up at the sky a lot more at the moment, and for two weeks now i've been sick as a pig with a viral infection during what has been some of the most gorgeous days i've seen in a long time! Vomiting, nausea, blinding headaches etc. Coincidence maybe, but i just never get colds or infections.

Could anyone direct me to any sites with pics that could differentiate between chemtrails/clouds/contrails please. I've looked at the normal chemtrail links but if i go by those pics, then i'm seeing chemtrails regularly around here. Feel free to pm me about this if you're fed up with writing posts in the main forum about this subject lol.

Whilst we are on the subject, has anyone here approached thier local airport about this sort of thing? I'm just wondering what there reaction is? In the current climate i don't particulary want to go snooping around an airport. I do know a couple of pilots that fly for BA, i wonder if they can help with any questions?

CX.

CX

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Another question relating to this, where can i get info on the flight paths of the planes around my area? I was led up on the forest yesterday evening watching some of the planes on the normal route with my binoculars, but i'm not sure what other paths there are. How strict are they about sticking to these paths? Is there a chance they may deviate? I'd just like to do a process of elimination so i can be looking at genuine chemtrails and not just the aftermath of a plane contrail.

CX.

CX

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
[edit on 5/5/06 by CX]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

I live in Norfolk, UK. In the past six months, there seems to be an increase of chemtrails in our area. I make a point of trying not to go outside until they have cleared. I don't like going outside,while they are spraying them. I often wonder if they are responsible for the climate change.

It wouldn't be the first time a government experimented on it's population unawares. It happened here in Norfolk in the 60's. My husband saw the plane and the plane was low enough he could see the pilot.

If they could experiment on the populace back then, what is stopping them now.

Isn't there meant to be a connection between these trails and Morgellens.

[edit on 26/12/07 by rachel07]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hey OP, I can certainly understand you questioning what the UK is spraying over your head. If that is in fact what is actually happening.

I can not confirm that these articles are correct, however I do know that this has been posted by the Guardian Unlimited among others.

Millions were in germ war tests

Personally, if true, it is quite disturbing.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

If you wish to examine some of the declassified Porton Down documents which detail the 1963-64 Norwich germ warfare experiments then click on the following link.

Declassified Porton BW field trial documents

Further information about Porton's extensive Cold War public area germ warfare experiments can be found at -

The Dorset Biological Warfare Experiments 1963-75

UK Public Area Biological Warfare Experiments 1949-1975

Seawolf, you might be interested to learn that the "Millions were in germ war tests" Guardian article was based on the release, to the Library of the House of Commons, of a MOD commissioned internal history of UK Biological Warfare experiments (which had been conducted in public areas during the Cold War). The MOD commisioned this history as a direct result of pressure by Dorset residents, who had been outraged to discover that Dorset had been repeatedly used by Porton Down scientists as a giant outdoor laboratory. These large scale germ warfare experiments, which were conducted during 1963-75, had involved the contamination of southern counties of the UK with massive aerosols of live bacteria.

A brief history of these (and other) public area experiments can be found at -

The Dorset Biological Warfare Experiments 1963-75

UK Public Area Biological Warfare Experiments 1949-1975

During November 2004, ITV broadcast two 23 minute shows (Top Secrets Revealed) which revealed the extent of Porton's public area germ warfare programme. View the relevant ATS thread at-

View The UK TV Shows Which Uncovered UK Germ Warfare Tests

In 1999, Ministry of Defence refused to rule out conducting larger scale public area germ warfare experiments in the future.

Last year, Dstl Porton Down confirmed that the 1999 policy remained!

So, whether you believe in 'chemtrails' or not, there remains the very real possibility that the MOD (or an agency working for them) will spray massive aerosols of live bacteria/chemical compounds over an area near you - sooner or later!

zero lift

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zero lift
[mo

Accrington in the north west of England had a mass of spraying activituy on Monday. It was a clear blue sky. It is now wednesday and the spray has managed to completly block out the sun. These are not normal weather conditions. My fear is that the talk of population reduction is being implamented without the knowledge of the people. Why this is not out in the open is a traversty. I would prefer a quick death to a slow painful one offered by the British government. I dance on Gordon Browns grave.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

I spent 6 years in Air Traffic Control at RNAS Culdrose - a little way down the road from you. I used to control all military aircraft in that airspace (handing over to RAF St. Mawgan to the North of you) and any civilian traffic transiting our airspace (to and from France and beyond)

You have absolutely, and I mean absolutely no idea what you are talking about do you? Hundreds of aircraft transit that corridor every day!

CHEMTRAILS DO NOT EXIST!

Sorry about the caps. Just can't be bothered today. Will lie in wait for Ozweatherman to enlighten him!

new topics

top topics

join