It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A recent video of Steven Greer "Disclosure Project"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Look at the trailer for the movie Why We Fight by Eugene Jarecki EXPOSING the defense industry.
Almost 50% of my hard earned TAX DOLLARS goes towards defense comtractors. That's past and present millitary spending increasing the national deficit.

"The estimated population of the United States is 298,651,279
so each citizen's share of this debt is $27,978.52."

Why We Fight by Eugene Jarecki

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
moog synthesizer: it would be nice to have one of those, I play around on a piano, but a moog would be awesome.

Yes, we are pretty much trapped within this system that is run on oil etc. The only thing we can really do is try to find out what is really going on with all of this, and where it could possibly lead (and Disclosure Project is entirely applicable to the whole scenario). Tom Bearden, and many others, predict that this escalation in gas/oil prices is going to keep on going higher and higher until the whole system starts to strain and will eventually collapse. I think that is exactly what is going to happen- we are going to be part of a global economic collapse... as well as some other major surprises.. both for the better and for worse I am sure. That's ok- I'm ready for it, I have good faith.

But nygdan, if this 'metamorphosis' doesn't happen (and you say that you don't think it will), then basically you think that there is no hope and it is just the end of the world? Well, judging by your picture icon I can understand that you are just a confused nihilist. That's ok- I'm here for you buddy, if you are feeling a little gloomy we can try to cheer you up on ATS!

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by geogaddi00
moog synthesizer: it would be nice to have one of those, I play around on a piano, but a moog would be awesome.

www.bigbriar.com...

Originally posted by geogaddi00 Yes, we are pretty much trapped within this system that is run on oil etc. The only thing we can really do is try to find out what is really going on with all of this, and where it could possibly lead (and Disclosure Project is entirely applicable to the whole scenario). Tom Bearden, and many others, predict that this escalation in gas/oil prices is going to keep on going higher and higher until the whole system starts to strain and will eventually collapse. I think that is exactly what is going to happen- we are going to be part of a global economic collapse... as well as some other major surprises.. both for the better and for worse I am sure. That's ok- I'm ready for it, I have good faith.

A solution is to set a cap on personal wealth and a central energy regulation committee.
Energy will be regulated like a natural resource by the government to sustain an economy and once a person reaches an extreme amount of wealth they achieve elite status in society. Think of it as having a card that can buy anything, you're now beyond money wealth or a type of lifetime royalty. What this does is prohibits a monopoly that may stagnate progress and rewards successful people in society so they are not despised. I would also expand the economy to space and resource development on other planets to sustain higher populations. There was a proliferation of technological advancements during the space race. The same thing would happen, even possibly slowing or stopping the aging process. People who have suppressed ET technology and space advancement may have compromised their own mortality in the process. What good is being filthy rich if you are too old to enjoy it and soon dead? There could have also been cures for diseases like alzheimer's, aids, etc..

[edit on 6-5-2006 by moog synthesizer]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for all your sharing.

Friends and I have been supporting Dr Steven M. Greer
and the teams since before 2000.

Many good people.

www.aliensufosfreevideos.250x.com...

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'm watching this thing now and I'm still waiting for the fresh info. He seems a lot less composed than he was during the '01 press conference.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The 4 hour dvd of the Disclosure project does show a fair ammount of eye witness testimony, from reputable Military and Intelligence officers and the like. The solid proof that one guy said he has never shown, i think is the tangible no BS, 100% real deal proof, that is not available to the public/media. If it was expose, leaked, or declassified, then we probably could stop DEBATING IT!. Keep up the good work, and people write your president, and senators.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The thing I find compelling about Steven Greer is that he actually is a Medical Doctor. ER docs make a lot of money! One poster, whose name I don't know, stated sarcastically,Dr. Greer left his Emergency Room to become a FRAUD? That kind of sticks it for me.

The list of people who testify on the Disclosure Project is impressive.

ufowatchdog has him on their list of frauds, with the likes of Billy Meyer & "Dr." Johnathan Reed. Other than their skepticism against the metaphysical aspect of his views, they don't offer any real evidence except a letter from R. James Woolsey, the former director of the CIA disputing a dinner conversation they had. Wow! The CIA denying a conversation about UFO's? No Way! How authentic! Honestly, I'll go back to watching TV & believe what they tell me now!

I think the problem for a lot of the nuts & bolts type UFO people is the whole issue of spirituality. Well, if you listen to Greer, he's not asking anyone to join a cult or anything. He simply stating some good & decent ways of interacting with each other on this planet. Like going from a fear based war like economy to a worldly brotherhood based abundant future. Oh wow, like that is so dangerous! Well, I suppose it's dangerous if you are SAIC, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, etc...

Look at the Big Media Outlets. Would sites like this even exist, if people weren't perceptive enough to think they were being lied to? I believe people in general are naturally psychic enough to know when they hear BS. Again, hence this site & others bent on getting the truth. Of course there are analytical reasons for questions of the official stories, but still, don't discredit your own intuitive BS meter.

Greer has been shaking up the essential way our lives are handled. So if in say 3-5 years, we all have free-energy devices, and we all know UFO's exist & are piloted by peaceful aliens, and that the negative abduction experiments were carried out by counter psy-ops hell bent on scaring people, what will people do? Skull&Bones people probably think we will hang them. We shouldn't. We should forgive them, and get them some therapy. Teach them how to be human & not greed & power crazed jerks.

I find is very interesting that recently, Greer has come under attack as being a fraud. Again, the fraud claims are based on his new age kind of angles he takes. Well, I'm into meditation and all that, so those things don't bother me. There are volumes on this stuff out there, and a lot a frauds. But if you can grasp Quantum Physics and cross reference that with the ancient traditions, it all starts to make sense; this information was hidden by those who want to maintain control.

Right now the USA is going through some growing pains. Wall Street & banking frauds, The Fed Fraud, the way police attack innocents, (ie recently in Pittsburgh), the energy fraud of ENRON, massive defense spending, the NAFTA scam, illegal alien overload, 9/11, & false premised wars are pissing people off.

Now think about this. What is Dr. Greer is working on, Disclosure, Free Energy, and to a lesser extent metaphysical contact with ET's. So we have 3 huge paradigms we live with that are being challenged here; Politics, (ie self serving control & BS for personal gain & power, the Fed, Big Defense, etc...), Big Oil, and religion, (now the real metaphysics people are into personal freedom...not guru adulation. If they charge to teach you something, well they have to eat...so what?)

What are wars about? Resources & God! How are we sold those wars usually? By the authority of government or sometimes even religion.

In 1455 Johan Gutenburg printed the Bible. A whole paradigm changed because of this with the reformation.

Look where we are now, and ask if you don't see the makings of a paradigm shift. A paradigm shift in thought can change it all. (Hopefully, it will happen in a non-violent way.)

BTW - Check out Greer being interviewed by the Camelot Project goons. It's priceless!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If Greer can contact and make alien ships come to him, why not just call a press conference and bring one down on the Whitehouse lawn?

I know Greer gave up his ER doc job but money isn't everything to everyone. Some people value fame more than money, others value happiness.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
How, in any way, is this video recent? Someone please explain....

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I agree...I think he's useless at this point. This man had me hoping maybe he would actually do something more than an annual convention to talk about UFO's....I thought maybe he'd do something far bigger and more important to get the issue out there. I'm not discrediting all the soldiers/generals/navy/air force/etc. that are with him describing their experiences but Greer is as useless as a wet sock. He's more of a moderator and unfortunately became the poster child...Also he believes in some of Meir's photos which really leads me to believe he's like that Jaime Mussan guy who salivates at the mouth every time any picture (real or not) shows up regarding ufo experiences.

There are better people out there to look up to for disclosure- greer is simply the moderator. I dont think he's truly that believable anymore as he just states the obvious and same things over and over again.

The Disclosure Project should begin a new project far more extensive and better thought out.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I watched a lot of videos on the disclosure project and for a while I started to buy into what Dr. Greer was saying and he seemed to be an honest man trying to do a good thing and maybe that is what he thinks he's doing. However I am also a person who believes in God so some of the things he was saying just didn't fit with what I believe. In my continuing search for the truth, which is what I do with my belief in God as well, I came across this video. Watch it at tell me what you think and then we can go on from there.

www.youtube.com...

This video is relevant because it can help to demonstrate how easy an opinion can sway one way or the other.
at least my opinion anyway.

cheers to all

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by javaman64

Just a quick note, I clicked on the link to make sure the video was the right one, and it is but when I clicked on it the video was at the end so make sure your at the beginning of it.

javaman64

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join