It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The war we want, the war we get.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Another teenage shooting!!!

March, 2003...California...
A teenage boy with a shaved head crouched in a sniper position with two guns and opened fire at his high school in a San Diego suburb...

View the rest of the article here:
english.pravda.ru...

How many of these have we seen on the news before?
Hundreds!!!

Every time some kid goes on a shooting rampage, it's because he too wants a revolution! Hell, I want a revolution, but some sixteen year old opening fire on classmates isn't going to make anything happen!
The problem is, so many people get so emotional, and create threads calling for members to "take up arms". I agree, we need to take up arms! Not physical arms (ex. guns, guns, guns, bombs, etc...) but words, knowledge, truth!

The truth is our only ally in the endeavor against deceptive lies!

Revolution!
We here it every where!!!
But what do you think when you hear revolution?
What do you feel?
What do you want?

The truth is, this revolution so many call for is already going to happen!
Citizens will not start it. I will not start it. You will not start it. The NWO will start it! When this thing blows up, it will be HUGE!!!. Despite everyone's disbelief, humans will respond to action "DIRECTLY AGAINST THEM"!

You've seen what's happening to the Patriot Act lately, right?
Attack on the Patriot Act!

People are starting to wake up!
This is not time for childish desperation...
This is the time for proper preparation!

Just make sure you are ready...
- Tass

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Even our youth wail and revolt as I once did over the state of affairs here. This schito society of ours that has spun itself in a tangled, yet empty web. Yep, kids even feel the pressure and are demanding release, youth and violence, it increases every year. predatory madness.

The truth isnt enough. More action is required. realizing the truth is one thing, what happensif everyone discovers the truth? You need people of action and force to enforce the solutions.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The Revolution does need to happen, but not by a bunch of highschool kids taking shots at each other, or by Neo-Nazis doing their thing either. The people of the world, or at least of the U.S. and Europe need to band together and realize they have a common enemy. It's not going to be good if the NWO has the first strike.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I must disagree kaos...

If we "revolt" first, we are treasnonous villians guilty of about 100 federal and international crimes.
If the NWO strikes first, we are "rebel, freedom fighters", heroes of the people.
An instantaneious counterattack would prove far more effective then a mere protest...
Consider the Consequences,
Question the results,
Learn the truth...

- Tass

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
when the apc's come a rolling... im gonna be running away screaming...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
When the NWO comes into power fully and finally, it will be too late. Will be beyond criminals by then.

Let chaos run its course, and give it a nice push to get the gears rolling is the only way. It needs to crumble quick. The old people who have grown fat and comfy and well off are afraid of it, but it needs to happen. # the elders, really, it is because of thier short sightedness and pathetic gutlessness they allowed this. If something isnt done by us, our kids will rightfully curse us as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Tassadar--My previous post was a bit misleading.

I'm not saying the people should make the first strike, but that the people should at least recognize the common enemy. When the NWO strikes, if the people aren't organized enough to even realize who their common enemy is, it is likely everyone will divide into for/against NWO factions rather than knowing the NWO is NOONE'S friend, although factions are to be expected anyways. I just think people should be properly prepared, and part of that preperation is knowing your enemy.

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by kaoszero]

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
If we "revolt" first, we are treasnonous villians guilty of about 100 federal and international crimes.
If the NWO strikes first, we are "rebel, freedom fighters", heroes of the people.

The NWO has already struck first...Or haven't you noticed that ordinary (non-terrorist) citizens are being busted with the Patriot Act already? After all, the definitions & descriptions of "terrorists" as put forth by that Act are so broad as to include *anybody*.

Granted, I still think that the NWO can be overthrown peacefully, but it's going to take effort by *large* groups of people to turn the governemtn around...After all, the government is the biggest & best tool for control that the NWO has suborned...The biggest financial tool they've got is the Federal Reserve. This is what citizens (as a whole) need to realize; We also need to get the government reformed so that The People govern themselves as the Founding Fathers outlined & the Fed Reserve abolished so we can get back to using an economy that has something *real* to back it up.

The biggest trick is to get such an apathetic nation to care about *aomething* & get up off their asses to do it.

new topics

top topics

join