It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Strong Delusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hi. I just watched this wonderful disk on the government's cover up of a contract they signed with aliens, giving them permission to abduct the american public. It was put out by the Prophecy Club, so I'm sure it will be discretited somehow. I have personally never been abducted, or seen an alien, but according to that video, they have underground tunnels and this has been going on for years. So I believe the people who claim to have been abducted. I don't think they are crack pots, crazy, or anything of that like. I was just posting my opinion, and I am sorry if you are a victim of this sick atrocity.
Erin

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
ErinDove

That "document" will be discredited, but that should not negate the truth of what was really going on.

It is true that the American Govt made trade agreements with two certain visiting races to "allow" human abductions. The trade was for alien technology.

The alien races were using the humans anyway, without govt permission, and the govt had no way of their own for knowing, or to stop or control them besides with threats.

The govt tracked these races through their human contacts who became known through the UFO field, and forced the races into this agreement with blackmail against the alien races of framing for crimes, public slander, and threats of harm to these humans.

The alien races "agreed" in order to protect their human contacts from govt harassment, many of whom were being held hostage in govt facilities, and to bide time as they ended their DNA programs. The alien races did not share, and would never share, any technologies or methods that could be used by govt to harm alien life or humans.

In the mean time, the organization of our visiting races helped these races break their unlawful ties with govt, and to get what they needed genetically without abduction or misuse of any humans.

The genetic use of humans by any alien races to produce hybrid people has been ended by the organization of our visiting races. No visiting race is participating in or supporting govt corruption in any way any longer. No alien-affiliated hostages are being held by govt any longer.

Every race visiting Earth is now working under the leadership of the organization of our visiting races, including one of the two who were conducting the hybrid programs with humans. The other race involved could not abide by the organization and has been dismissed permanently from visiting Earth, by the organization.

Most people can only refer to information available on Earth about govt-alien agreements. But one way the govt publicly discredits the real truth about these and any facts about alien life is to recreate the stories and then distribute them widely together with even more incredible fabrications.

All of the people who diligently soak up as much information about alien life as they can, but do not know anything directly for themselves from the alien races, will naturally discredit the real truth with the fabrications.

The govt, which has so much to hide concerning their own crimes of involvement and manipulation, and so much to lose upon the truth becoming publicly known about our visiting races, cannot hide the other races. So the govt (leading govts/secret govt) succeeds in continuing to rule Earth in secret corruption instead by creating mass confusion of abundant facts, through which it is impossible for the ordinary loyal citizen to tell what is true and what is not true.

Humanity has nothing to fear from our visiting races. In fact, our visiting races are going to show us how to live as a race the way we should be living on Earth already.

[edit on 5/3/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I believe the people who claim to have been abducted.

All of them? Why? There's no one that is faking it, delusional, or anything else?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I believe the people who claim to have been abducted.

All of them? Why? There's no one that is faking it, delusional, or anything else?

Thank you, Nygdan. You are, as usual, the voice of sanity in an insane world. I'm sure that just as there are folks who really believe they were abducted, there are those who are only yanking our chain.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
It is true that the American Govt made trade agreements with two certain visiting races to "allow" human abductions. The trade was for alien technology.

No, that's not true.

The American government has a standing "non-interference" agreement with human researchers and law enforcement from the future, who are visiting this time to retreive lost technologies, a certain DNA mutation, and other rogue time travelers. They don't get anything directly from the visitors, other than they don't get killed like JFK, who didn't like the idea of a bunch of future people pushing him around.

And I have as much proof of the deal as you do. So there.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

No, that's not true.

And I have as much proof of the deal as you do. So there.

Enkidu

With all respect, when it comes to what is what about alien life, I trust the word of my alien contacts over anybody else. What I experience myself is the only proof I accept.

I also recommend to anybody who asks me, that they look at all the evidence objectively and listen to what people have to say, but always think for themselves.

There is no place on Earth yet to be sure to learn the truth about the alien races except from the alien races.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
that video sounds very slurpish...
Along those lines, i beleive that the slurpo story was part truth, part lie..
but which part?

Ok,
Got another one for ya...
a friend who claims to be an abductee (fairly convincing description, but generally considered flaky) also now claims to have been contacted by a stranger, who suggests that she have her DNA tested...

for what of all things? not aliens...
but a chance at being Howard Hughes love child (who was very interested in what the CIA knew about aliens) and actually geographically/logistically speaking, a possibility

Why do i repeat this? So you all can vicariously enjoy the life of an ex new age bookstore owner, and all the wacky people he meets...

truth...
who knows...
wierd... you bet...

[edit on 3-5-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

when it comes to what is what about alien life, I trust the word of my alien contacts over anybody else. What I experience myself is the only proof I accept.

That's a poor way of deciding what to believe, especially when one is prone to believe in unusual things. If, for example, I believed that one night I was contacted by aliens in my bedroom who talked to me and I even got out of bed and walked around with them - and if my wife told me the next day that NO, I did no such thing as she was awake with insomnia all night and all *I* did was sleep... I would believe HER. I would believe that I had dreamt it. Why? She's the external witness who has a much more plausible explanation of what happened to me than I do based on my own (however heartfelt and believed) experience.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

With all respect, when it comes to what is what about alien life, I trust the word of my alien contacts over anybody else. What I experience myself is the only proof I accept.

U claim to know a load about the alien races.I have some questions about this subject though so here goes:

U claim to have alien contacts, how do they communicate with you?

Why you??

Your telling me that the visiting races are going to show us how to live on earth.What right do they have to do that?Dont u think they should let humanity evolve in its own way without beiing manipulated by outsiders?

Are there others like u who have alien contacts?
If so how many?

What are the prerequisites to be contacted at all?

Just out of curiousity.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by onbekend59]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sophismata

That is fine thinking to start with if that is how your first experience or a few happen, and that is about as far as most humans get. But mine are ongoing and don't happen so obscurely.

Besides, my husband and I are almost always together during encounters. They have been physical, comprehensive and progressive over the past 16 years.

The number of humans who have encounters and are not aware of it on a physical level is greater than the number of those who have them and are aware.

Few experiencers have the degree of awareness and understanding that Jack and I have. Because of the ways many different things happen with us, it is easy for us to see why and how so many others who have encounters naturally assume so much inaccurately.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I had an abduction experience before...

I believed in it. I thought it true, because it had happened to me. It's hard to say something's not true when it SEEMS to have happened to you. I even had others who reinforced that belief, because they themselves wanted to believe.

It's taken me a long time to get over that - and it was only recently within the past few months that I finally found the CLINCHING PROOF that I was NOT abducted!

It began when I had a dream where I tried to scream. I couldn't scream. No matter how hard I tried whilst dreaming, I couldn't scream.

I realized, after waking up, that it's exactly what happened to me the night of my abduction experience.

What I think it is was that during a dream-state, in the same way that your body produces neural suppressants to stop your body from sleep-walking, that it also stopped other strenuous tasks - such as shouting or screaming. It's much more possible that the "weight on my chest" which didn't allow me to scream was actually my real body unable to scream due to the nueral suppressants - and that was adapted for my dream as being unable to scream - even though I would open my mouth and nothing would come out.

So what is an abduction experience like the one I encountered? It's a semi-lucid dream, where you're trying to respond to a very strange and frightful experience, and the paralyzations and scream-suppressants are just your own body stopping you from doing so and waking up.

Now, there are other kinds of abductions. I do believe some people are abducted - but until I'm standing beside one of those people, or I am one of those people, when the aliens come down and start talking to me, I won't believe that anyone is given the authority to retain their memory or consciousness of an abduction experience.

How many people are abducted?

Very few I think.

Most people who say they've been abducted, haven't. It's the ones who don't say that they've been abducted, the one who don't even know they have been, they're more likely the ones who have.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
onbekend59

This is off topic, but I will answer unless I get corrected by the good mods.

U claim to have alien contacts, how do they communicate with you?

Usually we communicate telepathically when we use words. Usually we ask the questions we want to know about what is happening, and how it happens that way, and what we witness.

Why you??

Because we can and because we want to.

Your telling me that the visiting races are going to show us how to live on earth.What right do they have to do that?Dont u think they should let humanity evolve in its own way without beiing manipulated by outsiders?

They have no right to take over- if they could do that we would have avoided many of our atrocities long ago. But many humans are asking for their help and then applying what they learn and eventually we will accept their help as a whole race. It's only the human secrecy, deceit and corruption that are making this take an awfully long time.

All of them started on their own and came to a point when they had to get to know one another. Each of them had some help that they needed from their further advanced neighboring races. Not all had as difficult of a time accepting other life as we are having on Earth.

Are there others like u who have alien contacts?
If so how many?

40 to 42% of the entire population of Earth is "some kind" of alien experiencer. But few have a willing relationship and advanced contact yet.

What are the prerequisites to be contacted at all?

You have to be born into the opportunity, then be willing and able to accept it for the purpose of it. Those who have contact are related by spirit to an alien race. 10% of us are directly of alien soul, meaning we were in life in another race on another world before this life. The rest of the experiencers are offspring of the 10%.

Don't you think we need some outside help? What kind of help would you ask them for if you could? What would you want to learn from them that you could apply on your own that would help?

[edit on 5/3/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well i would have asked it in a u2u but i cant yet, thx for the intel.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
onbekend59

If you have questions for me that are off a running topic you may use my email addy [email protected].

Also I've answered many personal questions here at ATS that you could read over. Just click "find posts" under any of my posts.

[edit on 5/4/2006 by EarthSister]

new topics

top topics

join