It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you reccomend?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What website do you find alien info at? I am getting bored of not finding anything new anywhere. Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well actually there is no evidence of any alien pressence here on Earth so good luck. Most of what is on the web is crap, crap and more crap. There really isn't good info about this subject unless you beleive guys like David Icke whom I might add is quite a good fraud.

I have researched this subject myself and have come up empty handed as in terms of proof or any good info.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spidy
I am getting bored of not finding anything new anywhere.

You and me both. Even Rense is only about 1 percent (if that) UFO stuff these days.

I'd try the UFO Update. They're about as good as anybody.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
Well actually there is no evidence of any alien pressence here on Earth so good luck.

Oh but there are lots of evidence of alien presence.

No proof though. Not yet anyway.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
While it isn't directly related to aliens, you might find some stuff at www.blackvault.com... if you haven't been there. It's actually mostly documents that this guy was given under the Freedom of Information Act, but there are some references to extraterrestrials. It doesn't offer updates or "hard proof," but the stuff is interesting.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Evidence is proof.....

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thats knida stupid then. Well thanks anyway. You guys did your best.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What you will find on the net is lots of opinions. Some say that extra terrestrials are aliens from another planet, solar system or galaxy. Others say that the et is a demon or a hybrid from the bastardization of our species by the nephilim. Either way, there is no evidence that would prove the existence of the et. When and if there is ever proof positive, it will probably be covered up.

new topics

top topics

join