It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Freemasonry site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi. Is this a Freemasonry site? I am confused. I thought this was a "Secret Society" forum, but all I see is Freemasons. I don't get it. Thanks for any help.
Erin

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What don't you get? Its a secret socieites forum on a board about conspiracy theory. There are some freemasons here, probably because....this is the secret society forum and masonry is a secret society.

Are you suggesting that we kick them out?

Are you saying that you can't make up your mind when you are given differening viewpoints??

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErinDove
Hi. Is this a Freemasonry site? I am confused. I thought this was a "Secret Society" forum, but all I see is Freemasons. I don't get it. Thanks for any help.

The other societies are so secret you never even heard of them.

We have some Templars.
We have some Illuminati.
We have a few Golden Dawners.
We even have a few Thule members.

Also: Priori du Sion members, Blackwings, Bilderbergers, Loyal Order of Waterbuffalos, Knights of the Round Table, FILS Society, Merigovians, Skull and Bones, Judasians, Zionists, Red Wavers, Reptilians, and Ch'in Wuang Xian members, to name a few.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hello sir. No, that is not what I was saying at all. I most certainly can make up my mind, for I am a victim of satanic ritual abuse done by the freemasons. I didn't mean to kick them out. I was just confused why Freemasons, who worship the devil, would want to hang out here.
Erin

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hello sir. No, that is not what I was saying at all. I most certainly can make up my mind, for I am a victim of satanic ritual abuse done by the freemasons. I didn't mean to kick them out. I was just confused why Freemasons, who worship the devil, would want to hang out here.
Erin

Well, obviously because we want to corrupt the unwary and give homage to our Infernal Lord.

Gentlemen: Please don't feed the trolls.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You certainly are confused about a few things and I think this topic has been discussed MANY times previously.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There are a few members who know quite a bit about Satanical abuse, stick around you'll meet some of them. No one is saying your stories are not true. The thing is, anyone can call themselves a mason, including those who abused you.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thanks. No, my grandfather is Illuminati. Oh well. They always win. Thank you for being nice.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Which website did you originally come from, Erindove?

Was this little trolling effort thought out well beforehand, or was it a spur-of-the-moment thing?

Sometimes I think the partners of ATS would be better off without us Masons, purely because they are accused of fostering us (and therefore losing credibility among the anti-Reptiloids).

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Then threads would be allegations on top of allegations.

No, freemasons are definitely a blessing to ATS. If we want to get into serious conspiracy research we have to get rid of the superficial arguments. Like I mention before I think Freemasonry is an obvious red herring.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Erin

No, I think you will find freemasons are in the minority here. Although I do take your point that Freemasonry shouldn't be included in this category as, technically speaking, it is not a secret society.

If you want to discuss masonic conspiracies with a bunch of yes-men I would think Conspiracy Central might suit a little better. I believe freemasons are banned from that site, leaving the members to discuss freemasonry without fear of reality imposing on the fun. Here, at least, there is a serious attempt to allow posters to get to the truth.

You will no doubt be pleased to know that there was a culling of freemasons here quite recently. When the 'infestation' grows too large it is reduced. So you are quite safe and fairly unlikely to be infected.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Trinityman]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I most certainly can make up my mind, for I am a victim of satanic ritual abuse done by the freemasons. I didn't mean to kick them out. I was just confused why Freemasons, who worship the devil, would want to hang out here.

Right
who are you really? are you sure they wernt Priests in disguise? Maybe bishops? Cardinals? Hockey Players?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I didn't mean to kick them out. I was just confused why Freemasons, who worship the devil, would want to hang out here.
Erin

There are no Freemasons who worship the devil on this site. The Freemasons who worship the devil hang out on this site.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The Freemasons who worship the devil hang out on this site.

Bwahahahaha!!!! Touché!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The "out" Freemasons on this site like myself are few and far between, I can think of approximately 7, perhaps there are others. We join sites like these, at least for me, because we enjoy discussing things that are off the beaten path and not brought up in day to day conversation. While many think that we only post defending Masonry, do a search, most of us enjoy countless other topics as well. I am not as vocal as some because I am not as knowledgeable as say the likes of TrinityMan. Some of you have your views against us, please let us express our views as well. A large reason for the success of ATS and the reason why us Masons even attempt to defend ourselves here is that it is open to all and The Moderators do a good job of allowing those who are "defenders of the NWO" (sarcasm intended) to attempt to debate the arguments of our critics.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Baphomet79]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
alright i have to feed the troll just for jollies........

How do you know your grandfather was illuminati for 1.

and 2. what kind of terrible things did masons do to you? please tell us this wounderfull and very colorful story.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Sometimes I think the partners of ATS would be better off without us Masons, purely because they are accused of fostering us (and therefore losing credibility among the anti-Reptiloids).

In a sense that's true Roark, there's a lot of people that simply don't trust ATS because of there being masons here, and its used to back up claims that the site is 'cointel pro'.

Mostly this is done and promoted by the weak minded thralls of cultists and people who can't think for themselves, but there are a number of unallied conspiracy thinkers who seem to think that this site is disreputable, because masons aren't silenced.

Ironic isn't it?

Anyway, if thats the price to pay for being fair, open minded, and critical, then, well, I guess its an example of "ignorance denied" triumphing again!

Trinityman
You will no doubt be pleased to know that there was a culling of freemasons here quite recently.

Just to be clear, individuals do get removed from the site, on both sides. We've NEVER said, 'there's too many masons, get rid of some of them, even if they're just borderline'. Its allways taken on an individual basis.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

.... for I am a victim of satanic ritual abuse done by the freemasons. I was just confused why Freemasons, who worship the devil, would want to hang out here.

Interesting. I have never met a Freemason who worships the Devil. I guess they must all be at some other site....

These particular "stories" are so easily debunked. All one has to do is go and watch on the evenings that Freemasons meet, park at the Lodge and see how many kids go in there. You'll find it is impossible for them to "ritually abuse" somebody that isn't there.....

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Just to be clear, individuals do get removed from the site, on both sides. We've NEVER said, 'there's too many masons, get rid of some of them, even if they're just borderline'. Its allways taken on an individual basis.

Interesting. yet it was not that long ago that a mass mail was sent from the anmins
saying that they would ban all members of a certain group if any said or did certain
"outlawed" things.

It was from this that the Mass exodus resulted. and the rebirth of threads several years
old. I might add it was also at about that time these tribalfusion popups started.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
ErinDove,

God bless you...
The foxes are in the hen-house, well and trully. But well done for posting here.

More and more of the good guys (and girls) are posting here so the information is slowly coming through and its becoming harder for them to debunk. They still have strength of numbers, if only a few more of the good folk took an interest and posted a bit more around here, but then, there aren't many of us around. We're powerful though, truth and knowledge and integrity combined is power, the holy grail, and we have it!

[edit on 7-5-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

top topics

join