It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 Link-Barbara Olson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Very interesting fact here. On the manifest of flight 77 was Barbara Olson, wife to U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson who served in the current Bush Admin until the summer of 2004. A man who was considered as a nominee to the USSC after Harriet Meirs, but before Sam Alito. Given the Presidents proven loyalty to his staff, if there is any chance the passengers on those planes were spared, then I consider it highly plausible are President made a reunion possible. Of course the likelihood is that none were spared, but we don't know that either do we. So we have viable link to explore. Imagine the impact of a picture in the New York Times showing Olson and his wife, safe and sound. I'm not savvy at internet searchs of persons, but maybe someone else can pick up where I leave off.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well cellphone calls from aircraft were impossible at that time so anything is possible. Operation Northwoods did say that in order to fake a terrorist attack it called for making fake planes with the people removed from the drone craft. Alias manifest lists...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
www.tomflocco.com...

i don't know. it's been 'repeatedly debunked', but that means NOTHING to me, LOL!

it's the box with the other quantum cats, as far as i'm concerned.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
9-11 crash victim Barbara Olson arrested in Europe

www.tomflocco.com...

What a crock.

The alleged 9.11 Pentagon crash victim was found to be in possession of millions in fake InterBank Italian lira currency, according to the agents.

And what was she planning to do with the liras? Sell them to collectors?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
Well cellphone calls from aircraft were impossible at that time so anything is possible. Operation Northwoods did say that in order to fake a terrorist attack it called for making fake planes with the people removed from the drone craft. Alias manifest lists...

Actually cell phones weren't even invented in 2001, so we lnow thattthat is all fake. Interestingly enough, fake cell phone calls were included in the northwoods document, so they were thinking ahead way back then. The northwoods document also called for faking the whole terrorism movment.

Did you know that the guy who wrote the Northwoods document also invented falsies?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I see Howard Roark is still sharp on the ATS preferred method of ridicule......sarcasm.

NOOOOOO name calling everyone! That is STRICTLY against the rules and you WILL be banned.

But feel free and attack and insult as much as you like with sarcasm!

They LOVE that here.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Tom Flocco is disinfo and virtually nobody bought that lame article claiming she was alive.

But there are MANY suspicious facts surrounding the Barbara Olson calls.

Her calls were INSTRUMENTAL in the propaganda camapaign and reports about them were released in the wee hours of the morning on 9/12.

This is completely absurd. Why on earth would Ted Olson, a high level government official, rush to the press with this information on the same day of the event??

Come on!

It would be a breach of national security. If the calls were real he would have went to the FBI....not CNN.

Say what you want about Joe Vialls (R.I.P.) but this article makes the questions in regards to Barbara Olson painfully clear.....

Mother of All Lies About 9/11

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
HR should get the dumbass award.

It is a fact that at that time 2001, cellphones didn't work in airplanes. They still don't today as the techonology isn't quite perfected.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

HR should get the dumbass award.

It is a fact that at that time 2001, cellphones didn't work in airplanes. They still don't today as the techonology isn't quite perfected.

better hold onto that dumbass award, as you may need it for yourself. i hate to break this to you, but twice now in my career i have had pilots with radio malfunctions call me via cell phones...once before 9/11 and once after.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't know about that. The airline companies have been perfecting the technology after 9/11 and it's still not fully possible today. I've tried my cell everytime I've been on flight at low level and hilevel and I got a pretty good phone service package too.

The pilot must have used the company sat phone or was just incredibly lucky.

[edit on 9-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

[edit on 9-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I don't know about that.

you probably wouldnt, since youre making these claims with no supporting evidence or background. i am an air traffic controller, and i am telling you that not only is it possible, i have actually seen it (and both calls were on regular every day cell phones). are you calling me a liar?

[edit on 9-5-2006 by snafu7700]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
since I have no way of proving who you say you are perhaps.

Really you should look into it for yourself. The airline companies are currently developing the technology that would make it possible for inflight cellular use. perhaps at low low levels it is possible to eventually breakthrough and make a call but at altitudes of 30 000 feet forget for now until the technology is completed.

Alot of those 9/11 calls especially the fight that make the first move in WWIII (bush quote) wouldn't have been possible since they were so high up before their dive. I've heard some of the calls and some of them are somewhat lengthy. Too lengthy for a secure connection at 30 000. Some are kind of suspicous too because in some cases the husband or wife would say Hi this is so and so as if they were calling a complete stranger instead of a loved one who would immediately know who it is.

That and with technology CIA can make any voice through computer manipulation. They could make a phone call where Bush calls a military base telling them to launch nukes if they wanted to. Not that it would start nuclear war but still. When you put a voice into 0's and 1's you can do anything.

www.wanttoknow.info...

See for yourself. I'll agree that in the rare rare case it could be possible at low altitudes but not all 9/11 calls were made at low altitudes which adds just another sketch factor into the whole event.

So as an airtraffic controller were you suprised at the military like maneuvers that the Pentagon flight made?

Your not the only flight traffic controller I've run into on a forum on the net and the few that I have (supposedely) talked to were quite suspicious of the pentagon flight and the 20 or so false painted targets for the 4 or so Military exercises that were going on at the exact moments of the terrorist attacks themselvse.

Sorry to give you a handful there but as an airtraffic controller you should look into the military wargames that went on, radar transcripts and even the Northwoods document especially where it calls for faking terrorist attacks using replica drone aircraft. I've skimmed through radar reports released through the 9/11 commission myself and there are some areas where the planes did some funny altitude changes which could have been where the planes were switched. Some near military installations too.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I fly. I have used a mobile phone in the air. The only concern with an active mobile phone is that the signal may mask the GPS signal. Even if the phone is simply on. This is what airline companies have been trying to fix.

From an air safety website, discussing communication failure airborne:

A cellular 'phone may also be useful in advising your situation to others. (Be aware that carriage of an activated cell phone in an aircraft cockpit may interfere with GPS reception.)

Source: www.auf.asn.au...

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
How long ago was this and at what Altitude?

And was there a relay beacon installed on the airline?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
crowley, i realize you are relatively new here, so i'm going to give you a little leeway. yes, i'm a controller at an east coast radar facility (one of the busiest in the country). you want proof, i'll play along. ask a question and i'll answer it.

you'll find that everything you mentioned has been covered here to ad nauseum. everyone here knows about northwoods and every single aspect of anything even resembling a conspiracy about 9/11. personally, i believe the only real conspiracy is that flight 93 was shot down.

as far as the cell phones are concerned, this is from your source:

Even before Thursday it was widely known that cell phones will sometimes work on jetliners. Some travelers use them surreptitiously. On Sept. 11, 2001, several passengers aboard hijacked airliners called loved ones.

However, the FAA and the airlines ban them because they fear that the signals could interfere with navigational equipment. The FCC bans their use from planes because the signals reach many cell-phone towers and have been shown to disrupt cellular networks.

they've always worked depending upon the number of towers in the area the aircraft is in at the time. willard hit the nail on the head.....the main reason they have been banned is that they can interfere with the aircrafts navigation equipment. if you really dig deep instead of just running with the first report you can find (and if you bother to read the whole of the reports you have already found), you will start to realize that increasing the phone's reliability is only a very small part of what they are doing.....the big things are shielding the aircraft's navigational system so as not to be affected by the phones themselves, and introducing technology that will keep the phones used at altitude from screwing up the cellular systems.

as far as 9/11 is concerned, i think that we just plain got caught with our pants down. none of the planes made any maneuvers that were outside of their capabilities. some were on the very edge of the envelope, but not impossible. the main thing that nobody seems to understand (and that commercial pilots will tell you is their best kept secret), is that the bigger and more complicated the aircraft, the easier it is to fly. especially with the computer systems on board planes today. and every one of the terrorist pilots had been trained and rated as commercial pilots. they had the best training that money could buy. some of them even had simulator time in the jets they were hijacking. they were not untrained nitwits. and they could maneuver the planes more radically because they did not care about the passengers or the integrity of the aircraft's airframe.

anyway, to make a long story short, i dont partake in the whole 9/11 conspiracy thing (except, as i mentioned, that flight 93 was most likely shot down). you are more than welcome to yours, but do the research and try real hard not to make accusations that you cant back up.....that's a good way to not be around here very long.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So your not going to look into the military wargames that were going on in NY and Washington that were going on at the exact same moments?

Your not going to look into the Norad Standdown? Cynthia Mckinnely has already shedded light at a congressional hearing of some Air Force Generals and it came up with some interesting things. You should look into that and maybe you'll start believing more the flight 93 being shot down.

America wasn't caught with it's pants down. There were at least 100 different intelligence warnings from many countries. At the very least Bush let it happen in which case they should still be hung high.

Although you really should look into the military industrial complex involvement of 9/11. You'll be surprised.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So your not going to look into the military wargames that were going on in NY and Washington that were going on at the exact same moments?

there are always wargames going on in that area, mon-fri and occassionally on the weekends....believe me, it's a pain in the ass for east coast traffic.

Your not going to look into the Norad Standdown?

your not ex-military are you? i've read all this stuff and have found nothing out of the ordinary except that, as my name indicates, situation normal, all f'd up.

Cynthia Mckinnely has already shedded light at a congressional hearing of some Air Force Generals and it came up with some interesting things.

i'm originally from georgia, so i know all about cynthia "racism" mckinney. the woman is a freaking nutcase. i cant believe the voters elected her. do a little research on her and you'll find that everything she says goes back to racism at some point.

You should look into that and maybe you'll start believing more the flight 93 being shot down.

i have. just because i disagree with your take doesnt make me an idiot anymore than your take does you. we'll just have to agree to disagree.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
well in the hearing she appears to hold her racism and asks legitimate questions to which Myers responded by saying Norad wasn't responsible for security on that day. or something to the effect.

As for 9/11 that is the only day that Norad failed to do it's duty. Something is not right about that. Norad should have had planes in the air in less then five minutes as their defence plan calls for.

Something isn't right about 9/11, about Norads actions and the military exercises on that day.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I cant believe this crap about cell phone calls on airplanes being impossible still lingers.

My husband has had no trouble using cell phones on flights. My uncle has called my mother inflight on his cellphone.

Its possible and it gets done quite frequently.

new topics

top topics

join