It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the President of Iran simply be suffering from SMS(AKA Short Man's Syndrome)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If George Bush is 6 ft,then I'm 6'10,he came up to John Kerrys shoulder he lists at 6'3 an inch taller then I

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If you want to be exact Bush is 5.11 ¾”. And that’s still above average for North American males.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
If you want to be exact Bush is 5.11 ¾”. And that’s still above average for North American males.

Yeah americans are midgets compared to North Europeans...less handsome too

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Napoleon was short...scary comparison!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

Napoleon was 5'6", which makes him 1 inch taller than Ahmadinejad.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris

Originally posted by masterp

Napoleon was 5'6", which makes him 1 inch taller than Ahmadinejad.

holy shiite!!!

CX

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This thread is too funny!

Come to think of it though, this explains what i've always suspected of GWB, he also suffers from a nasty case of Imaginary Lat Syndrome! Although usualy reserved for gym users, he's definately showing symptoms!

www.abcbodybuilding.com...

You watch next time Bush is walking along, it looks like he's carrying a pair of invisible rolled up carpets under his arms!
It seems to get worse when he's walking alongside other world leaders or men of power, i almost thought he was going to take off when he was walking with everone else at the 2005 G8 summit in Scotland!

CX.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Uz making assumptions about him based on his size. This is the 21st century not medieval eurpope. We in the middle east are not big dorks that run around think everyones making wmds.
Dumbest thread on earth.
Id love to see much size matters when hes launching scuds and smiling thinking suckers

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iraqi_kingId love to see much size matters when hes launching scuds and smiling thinking suckers

that's his thinking too.

to stop him you simply need to take away the step stool. then he won't be able to reach the big person button.

in all seriousness, the thread is mainly a joke. Bush is being made fun of as well as the iranian iota. Y'all need a bit of a sense of humor. Especially if that lunatic launches a missle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join