It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the President of Iran simply be suffering from SMS(AKA Short Man's Syndrome)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here is a link on the subject.

www.shortsupport.org...

In this first pic look how big the microphones are compared to his head.

www.theage.com.au...

Here, the women around him appear to be taller.

www.sedmoykanal.com...

Here he meets with a foreign official that is at least twcie his size.

www.enterstageright.com...

Here he meets with Kofi Annan at the UN. Kofi for reference is 5ft 3.

www.moroccotimes.com...

This post is meant to motivate people to think of the cause of this potential war. While many still believe that this war is about oil many like myself believe the war could be even more simple than that.

My theory is what we are seeing now is what happens when a severe SMS(Short Man's Syndrome AKA Short Man's Disease) is matched with ruling a Dictatorship and the potential of Nuclear Warheads, where am I going wrong?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
that essay is hysterical.

I never realized how tiny the Iranian president was. Someone should just stuff him in a lunch bag, shake it up and toss him in the toilet. he can't be more than a two flusher.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So basically you mean hes suffering from a slight case of Napoleon Complex? Possible, I mean I have some really short friends who are some of the cockiest people I know. It is kind of funny.

Napoleon Complex

From reading that it very well applies to the Iranian President.

and used Napoléon Bonaparte as an example of someone who he thought was driven to extremes by a psychological need to compensate for what he saw as a handicap

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
lol, that is too funny.

This thread is meant to be semi-serious

Why won't the media take notice of this? He's Tiny!!!

I am a firm believer in SMS and have encountered it many times. Are there any Psychologists in the house that could qualify this for us.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ha ha. Good catch. Probably!
I have a Dad, an old best friend, and brother-in-law who suffer from this syndrome.
These people crave power, like being the center of attention, and have bad tempers

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
Why won't the media take notice of this?

That could be fun.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yes, SMS does exist. If anyone else has pictures of Iran's Pres please add. Is this the real reason he is angry at the west?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
it would be pretty funny to hear the following news item.

this afternoon, the pocket president of Iran announced that they will not try to surpass 5% uranium enrichment. When questioned as to why they were stopping at that percentage, the diminutive president said it was the only size they could handle. Later in the day he met with President Bush and the two had a very positive meeting. The little leader even introduced the US president to members of his social club, the Lollipop Guild.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
anyone else care to add to this thread? I want to know what the masses at ATS think of the Pres. of Iran's severe condition of SMS?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Here he meets with Kofi Annan at the UN. Kofi for reference is 5ft 3.

I'm surprised no one here has decided to check the facts. I haven't found any sources that state Kofi Annan is 5'3". I did find one source with his height, which stated 5'9". Although I'm not sure how credible a biography on IMDB is for the UN Secretary general.

poll.imdb.com...

Actually, I think the Iranian president is 5'2-4"...

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I was being a bit facetious. This would still make Iran's President 5'5" or shorter.

This still makes Mahmoud Ahmadinejad small for a man hence making him a PRIME candidate for SMS.

O and at 5'9" we might want to think about adding Kofi to the list to if he doesn't watch out.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Low Orbit]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I was being a bit facetious. This would still make Iran's President 5'5" or shorter.

This still makes Mahmoud Ahmadinejad small for a man hence making him a PRIME candidate for SMS.

And that would be an inch shorter than Napoleon, who was 5'6"

[edit on 5/4/2006 by ludaChris]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Now I think it is time to ask the question,...

2 Men Enter the Arena,...

Only one man leaves,...

The President of Iran - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

www.spacewar.com...

Vs.

The Challenger,... The Self Proclaimed...

wmg.jp...

Prince

Who would win? Maybe we could toss a cat in the mix and pay-per-view it.

Any ideas?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I say Prince, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wouldnt want to get near him. Probably a bit to freaky and wierd for his tastes. All the crotch grabbing Prince does would probly be enough to make Ahmadinejad pass out from shock.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think Mahmoud might be a bit into the whole buttless pants thing.

Rumor has it, early in life Mahmoud earned extra money acting as a doorstop and later in life he rose up in the ranks to book end. No wonder he's angry about everything.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Heck yea he has SMS! So does Bush for that matter. This whole thing looks like one big peeing contest between two little fellas. That is probably why he is so upset with Isreal.

Isreal: Ok, little fella, calm down.
Little fella: DONT call me little fella...I'll wipe you off the map

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
to my knowledge Pres. Bush is around 6ft, unfortunately this height is a bit to tall for someone to be considered a candidate for SMS.

Here on thsi thread we go by actual height and we pay little attention to the national polls.

Hence the reason why Kofi might go up on the list but G Dubya is immune to it.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Now I think it is time to ask the question,...

2 Men Enter the Arena,...

Only one man leaves,...

The President of Iran - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

www.spacewar.com...

Vs.

The Challenger,... The Self Proclaimed...

wmg.jp...

Prince

Who would win? Maybe we could toss a cat in the mix and pay-per-view it.

Any ideas?

Screw that! How about:
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad vs. George W. Bush
Let them duke it out!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Not even a fair fight between Bush and Ahmad.....,

Although Ahmad...., is short he is not a midget, so the idea of hiding in a corner and waiting for Bush to attack is no good.

While Im sure Ahmad is wiley and more than able to duck a few punches with his diminutive frame, one right hook from Bush would be enough to convert Ahmad.... to Christianity.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I don't know about that. low center of gravity and Bush would need to really reach down to connect with Mahmoud. Plus, if Mahmoud is any kind of fighter, he will be using his puny stature to his advantage. Biting knees and giving a little reach up to Duybya's "oil well"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join