It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government seeks a powerful laser weapon to destroy enemy satellites.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why all the trouble with laser . Here's what the russian came up with The Russian Stealth Satellite System Terminator

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Russian Boy, no offense, but do you honestly expect anyone here to take that seriously?

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Russian Boy, no offense, but do you honestly expect anyone here to take that seriously?

Whats your point ? that this satelite does not exist ? Cause if you have doubts then i have more proof to it

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian Boy
Whats your point ?

My point is that the claims made on your link are highly dubious, even if the satellite is real. Furthermore you said "...i have more proof to it." which is wrong because you never provided any proof in the first place, just speculation and theories.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
EDIT
Double Post - Murphy's Law

[edit on 6-5-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Russian boy i can give you plenty proof the US can build a similar system so don't get cocky. By the way Westpoint you think you can leave a post in F/A 22/F 35 vulnerability to Ir detection thread for me if you can thanks.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Heres some proof then Russian Hunter Killer Satelite Experiment and Russian Hunter Killer Satelite Experiment 2 and IS anti-satelite system and The Soviet Anti-Satellite System. I hope this is enough for you Westpoint23 cause i can even bring the proof for the days and years these exeriment took place.

[edit on 6-5-2006 by Russian Boy]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by urmomma158
Russian boy i can give you plenty proof the US can build a similar system so don't get cocky.

Bring it on. I am all ears

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
sure russian boy heres some links

www.au.af.mil...
www.cdi.org...
www.space.com... i caqn give you more if you like gimme some time.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
urmomma158 thanks for the links and your hard work finding them for me . Always open to learn something new . Thanks again

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Russian Boy]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
no problem it's all ina days work anda little help from my fav search engine which is superior to google!!! www.dogpile.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join