It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Prophecy of war - U.S and Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Roll up, roll up why not become a Prophesier and predict the date, IF the US goes to war with Iran.

Maybe your a puppet master and already know the dates, maybe your a true physic or maybe your just lucky.

I will personnel give £10 to the person who correctly guesses the date.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thats a trick challenge. We are not going to war with Iran first. We will go to war with N.K. Not saying we are not ever going to go to war with Iran, but I am saying that by the time we can touch them, which is pretty far down the road, no one is going to care about your $ they will be too busy learning how to rough it with out electricity.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
eh, never mind. Just saw the news. Looks like it might be soon. Dont need a psychic for that. Too bad they cant all just get along like good little school kids. I am so tired of the pissing contest between all these "leaders". * yea your short, deal with it, it and keep your hands and guns to yourself *

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
for 10 pounds?

thats 20US dollars about, and for that im game

itll probally be in bush's last 2 years in office. i really doenst have anything to lose.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
zrazy the dates need to be more exact than that. Remember were talking about £10 - $20 here......

Who ever gets closest to the exact date wins, so hopefully the prediction will be correct to within the week.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The US will not officially enter the war until Isreal starts to bleed real bad.

I'm thinkin around june, ll, o6

mark it down eddie!!

this is one prediction that I pray I am wrong!!

[edit on 4-5-2006 by whaaa]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
hum, im thinking the last week in May so I will go with May 24th or 25th.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
most of you are saying pretty soon but im gonna go with november, the second week of november to be a little more exact..dont ask why... i just am guessing that for some reason

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
well I'm game how about june 5th

top topics

join