It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big black shade with light orbs !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My friend told me this about his experience and he wanted to posted it here but he dont have a account on ATS so he ask me of i could post if for him on ATS so he could do his story..

This was what my friend told me..
:

I started out really fun and all, i was with some friends , we were listening to music together. When i left my friends place i saw all kinds of weird #. I tought it was just me, so i went on home. My parents were not home, i was tired, so i went to bed. The house was dark and when i looked around i say eyes man, no not eyes i saw a big black shade with 2 white spots in it. i freaked out for real. And jumped in my bed. I got shivers and goosebumps. Thing is i felt it watch me o.O i turned off al the lights so i wouldn’t have to see them, but put them on right away when i heard a weird voice, can’t explain what noice it was. The night after that there was nothing , but it was really cold in my house. This was my story, i’m 17 and as far as i know not menntally ill. Please share your view on this with me.

Men i am scared too .. caus his story is very interresting..

Maybe you guys have sugestions.. or any opinions.. post it if want to help us

Greetz - 1337

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ha! You saw some kind of animal!

If it's dark, the outline of a creature will just look like a shade. Did the eyes look something like this:

Now, I don't know if you meant these eyes were outside, or in your house, or if you have pets, or what... but many animals get this glow in their eyes when it's dark. It's because most animal's eyes are well adjusted to be able to see in the dark, and so they can relect even small amounts of light to their retinas so they can see as if it were twilight.

So if it was outside your house (like out a window) then it could be any of an assortment of creatures. If it's in your house, it could've been a bat, a cat, or any other pet you may own.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Men it wherent any animals caus he dont have animals in his home.. it was around his bed..
So how could it be an animal?

new topics

join