It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard of the band Puscifer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone had heard of the new band Maynard James Keenan (singer of Tool and A Perfect Circle) is fronting. There called Puscifer and have 2 songs that i have heard of, both from the first, and new, Underworld Soundtrack. The songs are called Rev 22:20, which is a typical, dirty, Maynard song, but fits the film so well. The second is called The Undertaker, which is a very good song. There was also a Renholder remix of REV 22:20 on the Saw 2 soundtrack. The band also features Danny Lohner, former Nine Inch Nails guitarist and keyboardist.

I would suggest giving this band a listen if you can, they have a really good sound and hopefully will make it big. The only thing i find odd is that there is not much about them on the net. I just hope they don't die out like Maynard's other project with Trent Reznor 'Tapeworm Project'.

If you like a industrial, heavy rock sound, then this band should be right up your street.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
No one heard of them i take it lol.

jra

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I've heard of them and I do like the few tracks they have, but is it really a serious side project? I thought I remember reading that it was originally started as a fake, joke band on "Mr. Show".

join