It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa ufo photo album

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well all, I have finally been able to share my video that I found about a year ago. I really don't know what to make of it, but considering I heard of a supposed alien specie called playdian, or something like that, it rang a bell. I had this video, and I always thougt the narrater said floyadian, and I googled it, and found absolutely nothing. A week or two ago, I was at the David Icke Website, and read something about a man who supposedly knows playdian alien species, and I realized the video must have said playdian, not floyadians! That was very interesting as to giving some credence to this specie. It seems far fetched, but you cannot find it anywhere, and it seems sincere. Check it out. It's one of the best I've seen so far. Well see how long it stays up, because the voice of the narrater may be recognizable, and If anyone knows who this friend of his "Billy", that would be interesting as well. Don't ask me if it's a hoax, I downloaded it a long time ago on limewire. video.google.com... I would love to hear anyones thoughts.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
wow very interesting. does anyone have any more information on where this video came from?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have no clue where it originated. I found it on limewire. I used keywork ufos, and saw that file. It's original name is Nasa photo album documentary. I renamed it a while ago, so those keywords are very close. But, you can find it by typing in ufos.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that that's some rare film of someone discussing Billy Meier's photo album.

The pictures of the Pleiadians (lawd knows how to spell that) that isn't discussed is a give-away. Turned out to be pictures of babes from some tv show, I can't remember the specific details. Also, his pictures of dinosaurs were, I think, from a magazine. Meier is a recognized hoax (by most). Lots of threads and such with this information can be found.

- LC

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Off the top my head i think its from the randolph winters lecture on Billy Meier's. Winters spent time with Billy in Switzerland, that footage you have is where Winters filmed Billy's photo album. This lecture is a must see.

Hope this helps

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There's just one thing lasta, I checked out Billy Meiers web content, and randolph, and still yet, there is no confirmation by either one that indeed Billy has actually boarded or even went in space, not to mention he never published a real picture of these so called playdians. I would love to get a link that connects any of the dots. Also, that man in the spacesuit doesn't look like Meiers. I know there may be an age difference between then and now. The film looks to be back from the 80's, but Meiers ears do not stick out like the man in the suit. Honestly, William Coopers ears stuck out very much like the man in the suit. You should look at the pics of William Cooper and the man in the suit. There is a remarkable resemblance. However, Cooper never claimed to actually be in space to my recollection either. But, I couldn't concur with your opinion with Meier unless I saw some footage or something besides a name being the same, and a specie of alien being talked about. There are other people who claim known information of playdians besides Meiers, so specie playdians is definately not proprietry to Meiers. Not trying to be smart, but I would like some proof that you can connect Meiers to this video. Surely, you must be able to find something.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by maximusX
There are other people who claim known information of playdians besides Meiers, so specie playdians is definately not proprietry to Meiers.

True. Meier doesn't apparently hold any kind of copyright on the notion of aliens from the Pleiades (or Plejadeans or however the heck they're spelled these days). So anybody with good photography skills and a line of bullcrap can cash in on this gravy train. Maybe start up their own competing "church" and claim that Meier is getting his information from the "bad" aliens, and not the good ones, like they are.

But who has time and energy for that nonsense?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I wasn't necessarily saying that Meier is the only one that's brought up the Ploidians (because I don't feel like spelling it), but he's the only one, to my knowledge, that's attempted to use a picture taken from a television show to prove his point.

Here is the captured image from the video everyone is watching:

Meier himself apparently claimed that all of the images you're looking at were "altered by intelligence agencies and slipped into his collection in order to discredit his UFO case," because most of them were alleged to be pictures taken from space books and sci-fi shows.

en.wikipedia.org...

Of particular note on that wikipedia entry is the "Photographs and Films" section as it details what we're discussing. If that isn't enough, here's a side-by-side comparison from another website that I won't make you have to view (scrolling down is a trip, due to the vomit-inducing background image):

(From (a recommended site, in spite of the background, and a good source of Billy Meier debunkage)):

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

It's entertaining stuff, though, the video. I thought it was some extremely rare NASA video that somehow leaked and was pretty excited until I saw Dean Martin's back-up singers.

- LC

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That's unbelievable. Thank you for the proof. What a despicable man, that Meiers fella is. He's a real jerk! I thought I had something, too....Thank you though, I am very glad you didn't let me just believe I had something. It's better to know the truth, than believe in BS> You're alright in my book.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
And there's little me watching that video and thinking 'this is it!', 'now the flood gates will open and the governments will reveal all!'

That Billy is a BAR STEWARD!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
haha mcphisto, you arent the only one. im sitting in my chair like ...
seems im gullable, that narrorator had a good argument, the dinosaur ones were a little sketchy bu the pictures of the planets had me goin towards the "how could i have not seen this sooner." what some people go through just to make a hoax

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I dont know if i believe or not in the Billy Meier's history but sure some details sound fishy.

Why would he left some girls pictures inside the photo album ?
I mean, if he is a fake and is trying to made up a history he would not made a huge mistake like that.
It seems more that someone one is tryin to discredit him.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
That clip is from a much larger documentary about Billy Meyer. Here is the FULL video. You'll # when you see how that small clip ties in the with the full vdeo.

video.google.com...

new topics

top topics

join