It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tribulation Dream .....Very Disturbing !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
www.888c.com...

i havent slept very well since reading this very graphic dream about the tribulation all points seem to be coverd here. the antichrist, the mark of the beast , a total world police state...i believe this is a prophetic dream given to this man as it falls in line with many other prophecies and whatever you do....DONT TAKE THE MARK!!!

[edit on 2-5-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I read a story about a possible mark of the beast which would make me not want to get such a mark or implant at any cost. Supposedly in this story I read, the mark would include some kind of implant that used viral DNA. After this system became global, the viral DNA got activated possibly in people opposed to certain views or people who just were decided to be slowly eliminated via diseases such as cancer and painful deaths. I don't remember who in authority decided who to eliminate or who would get sick, but the viral DNA did the trick every time. They had accepted the mark or implant.

Lots of info on that link above. I clicked on one about America but didn't completely follow it. I read about people not sleeping at night. I believe I have often heard don't worry. Worrying doesn't help. You can only try your best to make things better and it's better to try and fail than to never try at all.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Don't you people think this 'implant' would be so subtle that we might already have it? It is meant to distinguish between the true believers and those who fall outside of God's plan, therefore it couldn't be something that would just be injected, and therefore be removed. I'm thinking it could be something along abstract lines, maybe not a physical mark.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by armageddonbeliever

...... I'm thinking it could be something along abstract lines, maybe not a physical mark.

yessir, there's long been the explaination that the 'Mark' of the beast,
either in/on the forehead or one's hand, is a 'spiritual' mark
or as you say 'abstract'

but the physical appearance of a 'Mark' crowd seems to have won the day.

which perplexes me, because in the controversy & confusion between these two camps of thought...
it occurs to me that the fallen 'Lucifer' is the author of lies and confusion, et al
which makes me wonder!?!

are the signs of the early christian 'fish', or the constantine 'cross', or even the RCCs "INRI', 'flame', 'PAX' graphics,
or even perhaps the 'shield of david'
could all be candidates of a sign or mark which represents/ symbolizes, human created agencies that are a proxy for the 'spiritual' side of life

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Not for one minute will I ever , ever even think about consenting for a RFID tag, no way on earth would I accept the mark.

For me, the day we all have to be lined up, branded like cattle and treated like such is the day I die fighting - Never, ever, ever will I take that from them. To me this is the mark of the beast, as it means we will all be treated like cattle!

JUST SAY NO TO RFID'S!!!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I read this dream that this man had and the more I read the more I became convinced that this sounds like what is going on right now with the Islamic Muslim Jihad.

They want to kill ALL Christians right now.

Maybe we need to know more about the person that had this dream.

I fear that the day will come when someone will knock on my door and ask me if I own a Holy Bible.

The whole world has gone crazy!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I sometimes have wondered what if the so called mark of the beast is more devious and what if we have already accepted it without realizing we accepted it. For instance the electronic world of money and banking could be part of the global beast of computers that has no soul but can speak like a beast or man. My pay check is electronically deposited and my employer made that mandatory for everyone. Therefore if I want to buy or sell anything now, I end up having to use an ATM card in my hand with the pin number in my forehead. I am already part of this system and I hope it's not as devious as that because I believe almost everyone is getting locked into that system just to get their pay checks.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Now I've had some fairly strange (and scary) dreams, but thats just weird, and really scary. Of course, it is just a dream, but its still weird.

I read this dream that this man had and the more I read the more I became convinced that this sounds like what is going on right now with the Islamic Muslim Jihad.
They want to kill ALL Christians right now.
Maybe we need to know more about the person that had this dream.
I fear that the day will come when someone will knock on my door and ask me if I own a Holy Bible.

If that were the case just tell them you also own the Koran, and say you just have the bible because you used to like it. You never know, it might work.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
For some reason, someone going door to door asking if I own a Bible doesn't worry me at all. However it may cause me some alarm if they were doing this at the crack of dawn on my days off from work when I like to sleep in.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
As far as disturbing dreams go, I would say watching tens of millions of people die in several nuclear blasts was quite disturbing. Then when I discussed this with someone, I heard Satan would love a nuclear war because those millions of souls would go to hell without any chance to confess their sins and get forgiveness. I believe the last part may have been speculation but it doesn't paint a pretty picture.

top topics

join