It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mt. Weather Pics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I've read as much information on this subterrainian city. I loved the one story of how the Russians even tried to buy the property right beside it.........I think there was a bidding war with the US government. Anywho, I would love some help in finding some pics of this facility, inside or out.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
its damn near impossible to get them. i've been up there five or six times now, and they watch it pretty closely. i've had friends who have taken cameras with them on the appalacian trail have those cameras confiscated for pointing them towards the facility. but of course, it's just a fema site, so that's pretty unnecessary, right?

i have as of yet to figure out where the access tunnel is. the main gate is at the top of blue ridge mountain road, and looks just like any other federal facility. but i'm sure that there has to be a back entrance or a secret entry to the tunnel area from another road.....but like i said, damned if i can find it.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I was able to find this page about the site - pretty good aerial/sattelite photos:

www.globalsecurity.org...

Also:

cryptome.org...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There was a HUGE article, loaded with pics, in either Popular Science or Popular Mechanics, in the late 80s-mid 90s sometime, not sure when, all I know is that I saw it at my uncle's house and he moved in 1998. I will ask him if he still has the issue, as it was one of the most interesting I've ever seen for just this reason.

new topics

top topics

join