It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nine 9-11 hijackers are still alive!? WTF!?!?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i have just watched loose change (the first edition), yes this is old ATS news but let me continue, and it stated that nine of the 9-11 hijackers are currently living

i just want / need the sources that loose change used to make this crazy assertion...

just as a side note, i enjoyed watching loose change regardless of the (supposedly) crazy conspiracy theory...

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You should also watch these links (Those conspiracy theories aren't so crazy anymore)

www.911blogger.com...

Taken from 911 Eyewitness (Full Video):
video.google.com...

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here is a report from the BBC shortly after 911, I think the date is 9/23/01 reporting on one of the so called hi-jackers as being alive and well and a bit upset at being called a hi-jacker. At the time this article was written three more were protesting the use of their names and their innocence. Read the whole article for more details on this.

There are tons of websites with this info on it about all the ones that have come forward saying that their names and identities were stolen but I used the BBC one since I figured it was the most reliable. One must ask why if the gov. is aware of all of this why these people's names have not been removed from the list of hi-jackers? And, why it is not being reported on more here in the states? Why no one is searching for the real identities, after all this info might lead to more terrorists?

news.bbc.co.uk...

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

[edit on 2-5-2006 by goose]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Where has ANYONE that was one of hte hijackers ever been shown to be alive and somewhere else?

If the US concocted a huge scam to blame 911 on these people, why wouldn't they, like, kill them first?????

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I guess they forgot about that pary Nguyen. One or two of them approached interpol to prove that they weren't involved...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Where has ANYONE that was one of hte hijackers ever been shown to be alive and somewhere else?

If the US concocted a huge scam to blame 911 on these people, why wouldn't they, like, kill them first?????

If you read the report from the BBC I posted above your question you would see that one of them did come forward shortly after 911 and identified himself as one of the people being reported to have been aboard the planes. He of course did give proof that he was elsewhere at the time of the hi-jackings. If you read the report you will see that he got in touch with US officials.

US officials covered this with stolen identities and that is probably the case but yet have not updated their official info or shown themselves to be searching for the real hi-jackers true identity.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
in this recent thread about the moussaoui trial www.abovetopsecret.com...' , i pointed out that those 9 'hijackers' who are still alive were STILL being named as the guilty ones and were presented as part of the prosecutions case. this despite the fact that the fbi director has stated that the 'real' hijackers used stolen id. question is, why didnt the defence pick up on this?

[edit on 3-5-2006 by justyc]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
I guess they forgot about that pary Nguyen.

That seems rather unlikey, no? That'd be like forgetting to hijack the planes.

One or two of them approached interpol to prove that they weren't involved...

Which one or two and how'd they demonstrate that they were these people?

goose
the report from the BBC

Yes but he didn't prove that he was that guy, he just said that he was.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Here's some more information, with various sources:

www.911review.org...

hawaii.indymedia.org...

The Saudi embassy apparently vouched for the identities of at least 2 of the hijackers. I would imagine the others had passports or some such, plenty more evidence of their identities than the US government has given us regarding the hijackers themselves! The autopsy results are still classified.

How did the FBI identify the hijackers? The 9/11 report does not say and I have not been able to find such information elsewhere. Their names were not on the passenger manifests or the autopsy lists.

Conspiracy or no, you'd think with the billions of dollars we're spending on the War on Terror, we could at least have conclusively identified the hijackers...

[edit on 3-5-2006 by koji_K]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hello,

This was reported years ago, and nobody would buy it. You would think they would have picked "dead" people without families to pull this one off.

Not very smart.

I am very glad that this is all coming out, its sort of my redemption, if you will, for having taken so many lumps in the head from my fellow non-beleivers!

You notice, there arent that many around anymore!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Unfortunately, none of those sites actually show how these people were verified as being the specific people alleged to be involved in the plot. No one has demonstrated any evidnece that any of these guys are actually alive.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No one has demonstrated any evidnece that any of these guys are actually alive.

of course...

then the 9-11 conspiracy would be a "conspiracy fact" (for lack of a better term)...

i am not protecting this conspiracy, but this is another interesting bit from "loose change":

in the video, it states that a passport of one of the hijackers was found on a street in new york city...

the video goes on to state that it is very interesting that the black boxes (of the planes that crashed into the twin towers) were (supposedly) destroyed in the attacks, but that passport survived being thrown through the window of the plane, through the blazing flames, and ended up on a street in new york in a condition that was readable...

interesting...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
but that passport survived being thrown through the window of the plane, through the blazing flames, and ended up on a street in new york in a condition that was readable...

Anyway, what about a demonstration that the supposed hijackers are still alive?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Lets fly them all in for a reunion on the Maury Povich show. Then we can see which one really is Condy's baby daddy.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Anyway, what about a demonstration that the supposed hijackers are still alive?

i don't have to (or can) produce evidence of the hijackers being alive today...

please take a look at my original post in this thread...

i created this thread as a skeptic (not joining one side of the "fence") and i am still, currently, a skeptic...

here is an excerpt from my original post:

"i just want / need the sources that loose change used to make this crazy assertion..."

if anything, i am a non-believer of this "crazy assertion"...

i created this thread because i "want / need the sources that loose change used" for this current debate...

i have no idea why you look to me for a "demonstration that the supposed hijackers are still alive"...

i really hope that this was not directed towards me...

and if it was, i am very surprised at you...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
nowhere near "evidence," but here is some comments about our same discussion we are having here at ATS:

loose change forum: Hijackers...some Insight, Determining Who The 19 Were...

here is the first paragraph of the first post in that thread:

If you Google "al qaeda training manual", you will find a document I have read over and over. The 19 hijackers are probably still alive because it distinctly says that all passports and ID must be fraudulent. Therefore the robberies of passports right before makes perfect sense. We will never know the names of the hijackers because they were home in Saudi Arabia. The guys who hijacked the planes were using their passports. And if you notice they are probably all upstanding citizens (I am assuming that part w/o evidence).

there really isn't much here, just "food for thought"...

sorry for linking to an outside forum, but i believe this to be relevant...

[edit on 3-5-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So it sounds to me like the people named as hijackers were not the hijackers from what is being said. But that doesn't mean that the people who used the fradulent ID's, the actual 9/11 hijackers are alive.

I think the issue in this theory is getting confused.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"do research and i will do mine" (not directed upon anyone)...

a really quick google search:

"9-11 hijackers alive"...

and, look, one is even from the BBC (but it is years old):

"Hijack 'suspects' alive and well"...

i hope we can find "evidence" from reliable sources...

but, if this "conspiracy" is as large as it is rumored, it will be terribly difficult...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
So it sounds to me like the people named as hijackers were not the hijackers from what is being said. But that doesn't mean that the people who used the fradulent ID's, the actual 9/11 hijackers are alive.

I think the issue in this theory is getting confused.

i thought about this too...

this may be "debunked" if it is found that the passports the FBI found and the people "named as hijackers" had the same faces though...

now this would be something

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
more interesting stuff (but who knows the reliability of it):

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join